What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PDSL3 - Captain Sniffer's League (1 Viewer)

No mod powers, but here is the updated 6th into 7th rounds.......

6.01 Norseman - Jay Cutler - QB12 - Den

6.02 Steel Dillo - Jeremy Shockey - TE7 - NYG

6.03 WdcRob - Philip Rivers - QB13 - SD Super Chargers

6.04 RuffRodys05 - Todd Heap - TE8 - Balt

6.05 Dpeease - Owen Daniels - TE9 - Hou

6.06 Atomic Punk - Vernon Davis - TE10 - SF

6.07 Rudy - Tony Scheffler - TE11 - Den

6.08 Bruits Javon Walker - WR35 - Oak

6.09 DuckBoy - Jake Delhomme - QB14 - Car

6.10 Fullback Fro - Rudi Johnson - RB30 - Cincy

6.11 IWBACB - Chester taylor - RB31 - Minny

6.12 BSS - Jon Kitna - QB15 - Det

6.13 Reaper - Vince Young, Ten, QB16

6.14 Jeter23 - Ahmad Bradshaw, NYG, RB32

6.15 AndyD - Fred Taylor, Jac, RB33

6.16 Fiddles - Travis Henry, Den, RB34

7.01 Fiddles - David Garrard, Jac, QB17

7.02 Andy D - Aaron Rogers, GB, QB18

7.03 Jeter23 - Matt Schaub, Hou, QB19

7.04 Reaper - Jason Campbell, Was, QB20

7.05 BSS - Bobby Engram, Sea, WR36

7.06 IWBACB - Patrick Crayton, Dal, WR37

7.07 Fullback Fro - Justin Fargas, Oak, RB35

7.08 Duckboy - Matt Lienart, Ari, QB21

7.09 Brutis - Vincent Jackson, SD, WR38

7.10 Rudy

7.11 Atomic Punk

7.12 Dpeease

7.13 RuffRody05

7.14 WdcRob

7.15 Steel Dillo

7.16 Norseman

Last edited by a moderator:
7.11 D.J. Hackett WR CAR

I like his chances to continue to show improvement in Carolina with Smith being doubled on the other side. His numbers last year were solid when projected over 16 games.

PM sent

my thoughts on my day away from the board

The QB run was expected.

Glad I got Kitna in the middle. Was hoping to grab Rodgers or Schaub on the way down.

All WR's I was considering in round 7 have been gobbled up

Engram

R.Brown

Agonzo

Hackett

Vjax

All in a tier right here and all have nice upside.

Unbelievable. I left for dinner with only one pick in front of me, sure was going to snag Reggie Brown. Hope I rat eff you on the turn Roddy.

Jeff Garcia, QB22, TB

PM sent.

7.16 Heath Miller,Pittsburgh Steelers TE12

8.01 Sidney Rice, Minnesota Vikings, WR44

That many hey ... it sure seemed like a lot less.No worries .... just jonesing to make my picks.
me too!but all things considered we are moving quite well. and we haven't been at it a full week yet.DIllo is in Texas so I expect a pick this am, quite soonI have wdcrob's pick via PM

bicycle_seat_sniffer said:
Atomic Punk said:
Bumping this to the top so hopefully we will have a more productive day than yesterday.
LOLI leave for one day......We got 20+ picks in yesterday, we are on a fine pace and into round 8.
it was brutal dude

I've been fortunate to be at the front end of both these TE runs and basically got what I've wanted plus the WR in between. Was completely surprised that Reggie Brown, who I considered at 6.04, slid all the way back to me at 7.13. I have him ranked slightly higher than the WR's that went before, sans A. Gonzolez, and that's only due to the QB throwing to Gonzolez.

I've been fortunate to be at the front end of both these TE runs and basically got what I've wanted plus the WR in between. Was completely surprised that Reggie Brown, who I considered at 6.04 slid all the way back to me at 7.13. I have him ranked slightly higher than the WR's that went before, sans A. Gonzolez, and that's only due to the QB throwing to Gonzolez.
I like what you have done so far RodyYour wr-wr-rb-rb strategy looks like its gonna pan out. You have to hope carolina doesnt drat a RB.I had reggie brown ranked immediately after Engram. I thought about both with my last pick. With Branch nursing an ACL and Hackett moving on, I think Engram comes close to his 1200 yard season again this year

I've been fortunate to be at the front end of both these TE runs and basically got what I've wanted plus the WR in between. Was completely surprised that Reggie Brown, who I considered at 6.04 slid all the way back to me at 7.13. I have him ranked slightly higher than the WR's that went before, sans A. Gonzolez, and that's only due to the QB throwing to Gonzolez.
I like what you have done so far RodyYour wr-wr-rb-rb strategy looks like its gonna pan out. You have to hope carolina doesnt drat a RB.I had reggie brown ranked immediately after Engram. I thought about both with my last pick. With Branch nursing an ACL and Hackett moving on, I think Engram comes close to his 1200 yard season again this year
bulger and heap scare the hell out of me

That whole rams team was a mess last year. They (heap & bulger) are injury risks at this point. Hard to find a team without a weakness or risk at this point

That whole rams team was a mess last year. They (heap & bulger) are injury risks at this point
No worries here....Heap can show up on the injury report all season long as far as I'm concerned. He'll get his touches and enough TD's to warrant where I took him. Bulger, on the other hand, could possibly run the risk of another injury. But you can say that about any QB (McNabb?) that has been injured in the past. To me, everyone else that plays in the NFL also runs the risk of injury each and every week. If I worried about injuries each pick I wouldn't have much of a team. I liked Bulger enough to draft him and I am sure he will give me enough points as my lead QB to suffice.

I'm shutting it down for the afternoon so I can get some work done.

I'll check in this evening to see how things are progressing.

Users who are viewing this thread