What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

10 Team Dynasty Looking For Two New Owners (1 Viewer)

Mighty Moles

Footballguy
Going into our third year now. Lost two owners in the off-season. $25 League

http://www34.myfantasyleague.com/2008/home/47275

(Yes, it's spelled that way on purpose. :lmao: )

24 Man Rosters

PPR HP Scoring

Q-R-R-W-W-W-Flex-T-K-D

Only pays top two spots each year.

Separate Rookie and FA draft each year

Team 1

Taken

Team 2

Taken

Read through the league rules and let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can vouch for Moles being a good guy. I know a couple of the other owners to be very active as well.

:lmao:

I can vouch for Moles being a good guy. I know a couple of the other owners to be very active as well. :popcorn:
Thanks JPeso. I know I'm not a regular here, but thought I'd post here as well as Fever to try and reach a different group of potential owners.

league looks good..i would love to take over team 2
I've had two PM's for Team 2, so if they don't commit I will contact you. I'm still looking for anyone willing to accept the challenge of Team 1. I know it's not pretty, but I would be willing to negotiate the price for anyone wanting to commit for more than one year.

well i see that team 2 is taken..i would be willing to take the other team.what kind of deal are you willing to give..pm me and let me know

Users who are viewing this thread