What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FILLED (1 Viewer)

FWIW, I'm in another dynasty league with the OP - he's the treasurer of that league and seems to have done a great job. He's an active owner and appears to have handled all duties professionally and promptly. In addition I know he's the commish of one other league that has been around for a number of years. Based on my experience with him I'd recommend him as a commish of an upstart league. :penalty:

OK, we've got six confirmed owners, so we're halfway there! Once we get 12 people lined up, I'll start collecting payment. Once everyone is paid, we can get the draft order determined and get everything lined up so we're ready to go as soon as possible after the NFL draft.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like a little variety in my leagues and I believe this will be a very intriguing league.......a very impressive league structure with the college player additions and the all-league play system. All of my other dynasty leagues are H2H, so I'm really looking forward to the challenge(s) of competing in this format. These cookie-cutter leagues are fine and all, but for those of you who are looking to step up your game, join in on something like this and :shark:

:thumbup: :D :football:

Come on, boys. Let's fill 'er up! Two spots left and then we can start collecting entry fees so we're ready to go right after the NFL draft.

OK, we've got 12 committed owners, so we're full. But if anyone is interested in getting in line as an alternate in case someone falls through, PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread