What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty Team Available (1 Viewer)

jeter23

Footballguy
14 team league

PPR

$30 entry fees

League is very active

Start QB, RB, WR, WR, TE, K, D, 2 Flex

Some players on available roster:

Romo, Beck

THenry, LBooker, AGreen, Davenport

RMoss, Welker, Bruce, Ginn, ARE

Lee

2.08, 2.11

PM me if you are interested or have any questions.

1st round picks: trading of future 1st rd draft picks is allowed when an Owner has paid 1/2 the league fees($15) for that season...non-refundable. Future 2nd & 3rd round picks can be traded without restrictions.

This team seems to be missing the 1st. Does that mean its on $15 for the first season?

1st round picks: trading of future 1st rd draft picks is allowed when an Owner has paid 1/2 the league fees($15) for that season...non-refundable. Future 2nd & 3rd round picks can be traded without restrictions. This team seems to be missing the 1st. Does that mean its on $15 for the first season?
That rule change was just adopted this offseason, so the entire $30 is due. FYI, I am not commish, just trying to help the league find a good owner.

1st round picks: trading of future 1st rd draft picks is allowed when an Owner has paid 1/2 the league fees($15) for that season...non-refundable. Future 2nd & 3rd round picks can be traded without restrictions. This team seems to be missing the 1st. Does that mean its on $15 for the first season?
I made a mistake on this one. League fees will only be $15, since this team does not have a 1st rounder.Who's ready for a $15 challenge?

Users who are viewing this thread