What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Backyard Brawl 3 (1 Viewer)

I'm all for an early start. Hell, I'd draft today if the league was up for it. Doesn't matter to me.

Unfortunately, I'll be traveling from 4/26 until 5/4. I may be able to check in every day or two, but I won't be available 24/7 like I will be thereafter. :goodposting:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think with 14 guys, we'll get all kinds of issues no matter where we move the start date, so it should probably stay where it is. MFL makes it really easy to predraft if you're not going to be around (especially where EBF will be picking :goodposting:

I'm all for an early start. Hell, I'd draft today if the league was up for it. Doesn't matter to me.
I love the attitude :pickle: . How many developmental players are you picking in the first 5 rounds again? :blackdot:
I'm really hoping we can expand the draft to include all players. There's a 6th grader in Japan who looks like a cross between a young Jim Brown and Bo Jackson. He's the top player on my board.

I love the attitude :excited: . How many developmental players are you picking in the first 5 rounds again? :thumbdown:
I'm really hoping we can expand the draft to include all players. There's a 6th grader in Japan who looks like a cross between a young Jim Brown and Bo Jackson. He's the top player on my board.
Was he involved here?: http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/japan_score_dc

PS... if anybody wants to just shoot around player discussions offline, or over phone before their pick, I'd be happy to converse with you about pros / cons... no fee, free advice and conversation that i will keep 100% private from other owners. Call me the BB3 full time draft consultant.

And with that the 1.01 is officially on the block.

The only pick in the draft that will guarantee you the player of your choice.

I'll take 1.02 (also on the block)

1.01 EBF

1.02 Patoons

1.03 Brutis (he's banned)

1 EBF

2 Patoons

3 Brutis

4 jwb

5 bloom

weasel, iron far, and doowain up next...

Was going to hang around and see if it got to me. Guess it's not going to. Will check back before I head to work in the morning.

1 EBF

2 Patoons

3 Brutis

4 jwb

5 bloom

6 weasel

I was watching TV and checking out the league rules from my phone and didn't realize I was choosing my spot. Sorry. Thanks for the headsup PM.

1 EBF

2 Patoons

3 Brutis

4 jwb

5 bloom

6 weasel

7 Iron Far

8 doowain

9 pinda

10 Marc Faletti

14 gianmarco

Let's switch it up a bit.

P.S.--Both picks on the block

I like picking on the ends. Yea, you have a long wait between picks, but I like having those two consecutive picks and knowing exactly who I'm going to get.

I like picking on the ends. Yea, you have a long wait between picks, but I like having those two consecutive picks and knowing exactly who I'm going to get.
Me too. You wanna switch ends? :thumbdown:

1 EBF

2 Patoons

3 Brutis

4 jwb

5 bloom

6 weasel

7 Iron Far

8 doowain

9 pinda

10 Marc Faletti