What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PDSL4 Rounds 16-20 (1 Viewer)

sorry to whomever I had given my pre-picks to... I thought jacoby would have been taken but upon finding that he had not I had to diverge with the list I left (thankfully nobody had picked for me yet at this pick)

again, 17.03 is jacoby jones

17.04 Kenton Keith, Ind, RB?

Don't even really think he's necessarily Addai's backup, but at this point, best bet incase of the unfortunate.

After a quick look at the bye weeks it looks like 8 of need to do some quick patch jobs.
I haven't looked at other teams yet...but I noticed both my TE's have the same bye. I had no intention of adding a TE3, but may decide to go that route. (I just checked the TE cupboard and it is bare as heck!)....maybe I just roll the dice during bye week 9??

sorry to whomever I had given my pre-picks to... I thought jacoby would have been taken but upon finding that he had not I had to diverge with the list I left (thankfully nobody had picked for me yet at this pick)again, 17.03 is jacoby jones
I had your pre-picks...glad I was not online and you got a guy you didn't think would fall!

Weird NoFBinLA was here but didnt' make a selection. Wonder if he knows its his turn to pick. :football:

Nevermind :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
17.07 Joe Jurevicius WR Browns
My thought exactly - it's who I had cued up.Instead I will take -17.08 Muhsin Muhammad, CAR WR4,021,326.7I dunno what to expect from him, but he usually gets targets - if Hackett emerges, Mush is likely to get few looks. If Hackett is inconsistent or hurt, Mush might get some good targets.Home stretch kiddies. At least I'm not bleeding too much from the bye weeks. A little but not too much.will pm qaz

Weird NoFBinLA was here but didnt' make a selection. Wonder if he knows its his turn to pick. :football:Nevermind :unsure:
I had to double check a few bye week issues and decide between crappy WRs and a few other minor things.And I was interrupted about 57 times by the kids and wife. :thumbup:

My thought exactly - it's who I had cued up.Instead I will take -17.08 Muhsin Muhammad, CAR WR4,021,326.7I dunno what to expect from him, but he usually gets targets - if Hackett emerges, Mush is likely to get few looks. If Hackett is inconsistent or hurt, Mush might get some good targets.Home stretch kiddies. At least I'm not bleeding too much from the bye weeks. A little but not too much.will pm qaz
Need to repick the Moose has already been take according to my list.

huh.... just did a search on my list.... wierd.... Will do.. not like I have alot of choices.... edited - Mus was spelled wrong.... ah well...17.08 Brad Smith WR NYJMaybe a break thru season???

huh.... just did a search on my list.... wierd.... Will do.. not like I have alot of choices....
He was picked in round 12 by qazqaz.

Is there an updated list of players (by position) taken somewhere? (to avoid duplicates?)

btw, just added a post to the team discussion thread where I've got my spreadsheet broke down by team, then position....including Bye weeks!.

Users who are viewing this thread