Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pfireman

New Redraft League Forming!

Invite sent. You took the place of a team that asked for their release so we still have 21 openings remaining!

Replaced two owners with new sign ups, still have 18 openings remaining!

Just 12 open spots guys, got to be 12 available owners out there.

Were down to the final 8 openings, don't wait much longer if your considering joining!

57 Teams have joined, need another 7 active owners. Are there any out there?????????????????????????

I just want to thank everyone who signed up for my league from here. I have filled the league and am now taking reservations for alternates spots. The deadline to get league fees in will probable cause a few openings to come available. If your interested in the league send me an email and I will put you down as an alternate for the first opening that comes available.

Thanks guys,

1700+ views lots of interest out there.

I just had a team give back his opening so I have a spot available if someone would like to join. I am also taking alternates for just such cases.

I am still looking for some more alternates so email if your interested. League fees are coming due and there may be some openings.

Bump! If your interested an opening or two may come available so email me your interest.

I have 1 available spot right now with the possibility of four others opening up. This is going to be a great new league and I currently have 57 teams paid in full ready to go.

email me asap

fireman@lightbound.com

So did I miss the cut? Doesnt look like this is getting checked as frequently. :shrug: