What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New High-Stakes Option (1 Viewer)

fourd

Footballguy
If anyone is looking for a high-stakes alternative that guarantees their payouts by putting the money in a trust account with an attorney - a direct result of what happened with AFFL and TurfWars - try the FFPC - Fantasy Football Players Championship As part of my full disclosure while I know the three people that started it I am not a part of ownership, nor do I get any form of compensation from them. At least not until I win my league. :yes: In any event, they have some very player-friendly rules and the prize funds will be held by an attorney. Add in some of the highest payouts for the format and a live draft at Caesars Palace along with an online option. Anyone looking for a high-stakes option should at least consider it.

If anyone is looking for a high-stakes alternative that guarantees their payouts by putting the money in a trust account with an attorney - a direct result of what happened with AFFL and TurfWars - try the FFPC - Fantasy Football Players Championship As part of my full disclosure while I know the three people that started it I am not a part of ownership, nor do I get any form of compensation from them. At least not until I win my league. :popcorn: In any event, they have some very player-friendly rules and the prize funds will be held by an attorney. Add in some of the highest payouts for the format and a live draft at Caesars Palace along with an online option. Anyone looking for a high-stakes option should at least consider it.
This contest is going to be a BLAST. I personally know all 3 of the guys who started this and I've got to tell ya, this isn't the same ol' fantasy league, they're blazin the trail to become pioneers of the hobby. New rules, innovative strategy.First: The dual flex. Two flex position spots.

Second: Tight Ends receive 1.5 ppr - this makes for an interesting draft

Third: 4 teams advance to the playoffs for the league title

Fourth: Top 2 teams AUTOMATICALLY advance to the Championship Bracket for the $75k, so if you've had a great season, and 1 bad week, you're still in the hunt.

Fifth: Drafting on the strip, AND online. If you can't make it to Vegas to party with us, you can draft against us from online at the same time.

Last but not least, the highest payout % in the industry and great odds to win the $75k.

Pm me with any questions, but the site is loaded with information why the rules are they way they are. Hope to see more of you jumping on board.

I am jumping into this one as well - I love some of the rule changes and tweaks PLUS - whenever there have been questions or suggestions so far - I have been listened to and responded to - which is always a good thing if I am going to shell out big bucks (whether hard earned or not) :lmao:

Join the fun and look for me Friday night in Vegas!

Jim

Thanks for the kind words, guys. :confused: Highly appreciated.

As a brief update, the FFPC will be going off "beta" mode and going "live" next Monday, May 5th. The site will be updated with content and announcements, as well as instant online registrations will be made available. Also, the FFPC will be sponsoring the FBG Daily Emails later on this summer as part of our marketing campaign.

Anyone with questions, please send them to me directly, at alex@theFFPC.com

nag said:
Iron_Far said:
League management system is going to be MFL or ?
Yes, it will be.
Help me out here:168 X $1375 = $231,00014 x $7500 = $105,000G Prize $75,000remainder = $51,000What in holy hell are they doing to earn $51,000? That's $303 per contestant net. MFL hosts leages for say $100 so they have $1400 in costs, a web page and a trust account? Hell yes I'd be excited if I was one of the "three guys".

nag said:
Iron_Far said:
League management system is going to be MFL or ?
Yes, it will be.
Help me out here:168 X $1375 = $231,000

14 x $7500 = $105,000

G Prize $75,000

remainder = $51,000

What in holy hell are they doing to earn $51,000? That's $303 per contestant net. MFL hosts leages for say $100 so they have $1400 in costs, a web page and a trust account? Hell yes I'd be excited if I was one of the "three guys".
Actually, there are more prizes which should go into your equation. But in general, I guess you are questioning the profit margins or the "rake" of a high stakes event? If so, I will tell you that the high stakes industry has a number of contests and we at the FFPC have pledged to be one with the highest payout percentage in the industry. I enourage anyone to compare ours to some of the other events out there. Be sure to include all fees when comparing. I encourage anyone with questions to visit our message boards as there are many veteran players of the high stakes arena there who can help with any issues. Or you can email me, at alex@theFFPC.com. Thanks

I am not sure anyone has to defend their business plan and/or rake -- if you don't like the payout ratios - don't play.

ON THE OTHER HAND - do a little better math - before looking at expenses etc - a better investigation will show AT LEAST the following and this was in a 5 minute look.

FEES = $231,000 as you state

PRIZES = $203,000 at a minimum

Leaving $28,000 NOT $51,000 to do promotion, other prizes, giveaways, legal fees, room rental, food and maybe a little private spending money :thumbup:

Give folks a break - thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Give folks a break - thanks
Thanks man. We appreciate the support. But we understand that everyone has the right to ask questions and be sceptical on any topic, and especially in light of the AFFL and Turfwar situation. As a startup high stakes event, we know we will be scrutinized but we think we can take it. ;)

I think this is great for the industry, these guys are top notch and very active in inquiries about the league. Personally, I would like like to see higher league payouts before I join (but that is just because I need to see 5-6 times return on my investment for first), and more of a gradual decline in payouts for the playoffs (as almost all the money goes to the winner), but it has great odds, and I think that in the next couple years this could rival WCOFF. And with enough interest, the payouts will only increase.

I have seen people mention that there is too much taken by the league, but if anyone looks at any of the other high stakes leagues such as WCOFF or NFFC, these leagues "take" a ridiculous amount of money. To put it in perspective, WCOFF generates a ridiculous amount of money for the company. If it fills the league (1200 players in 100 leagues of 12), they take in close to two mil and payout only around 1.5. If people are complaining about a 30K take for all expenses and marketing you need to do your research.

I think this league has alot of potential and hope that it takes off as we need more leagues that all about the players and not about the bottom line. This type of league takes a great deal of work in order to be run smoothly, and these guys are getting almost nothing for themsleves. Keep up the good work!

None of these high stakes leagues are especially profitable for the companies that are running them. Nonetheless, that hasn't stopped two new entrants (FFPC and NBC FFC) from joining the fray.

I think there is more "capacity" here than what the market can support. With the economy going south and $5/gallon gasoline on the horizon, I just don't see a big increase in high stakes participation this year. I think all of the "big four" high stakes leagues are going to be extremely challenged just to break even.

None of these high stakes leagues are especially profitable for the companies that are running them. Nonetheless, that hasn't stopped two new entrants (FFPC and NBC FFC) from joining the fray.I think there is more "capacity" here than what the market can support. With the economy going south and $5/gallon gasoline on the horizon, I just don't see a big increase in high stakes participation this year. I think all of the "big four" high stakes leagues are going to be extremely challenged just to break even.
As one of the principals of the FFPC, I agree with you 100%. Our difference is that we are not a big corporation looking to get rich or meet corporate profitability numbers. We all have other jobs/businesses for our principal income, so we do not need to make a ton of money doing this. It is more for the Players, and to try to make it at least worth our time invested to run it. That is why we limited ourselves to 300 teams year one. We wanted to make sure we launch correctly, run a fantastic event at Caesars and go from there. We want to do it right with support from the high stakes Players. ForPlayers-ByPlayers is not just some dumb marketing slogan for us - it is really want we are about. The best does not need to be the biggest in our opinion.

Interesting, how are sign ups going?
They're actually going quite well, considering it's only May and most people are still in FF hibernation, and we have barely started our marketing. Many of those who did learn about us early have given us their trust and confidence by submitting a deposit and helping us get off the ground, which is of course the hardest part. And we thank them for that. The FFPC has been announced at 168 entries (with a max of 300), so we don't feel the pressure of having to get an unrealistic amount of participants.

I think one of the areas people overlook with high stakes leagues are the ancillary and satellite league offerings. You don't have to spend $1,000+ to play in these games. You can get your feet wet for as little as $150 with very reasonable payouts and different formats. Winning a satellite the past two years has gotten me my entry fee to the WCOFF main event. These are online drafts so there aren't any travel costs, either. And at the opposite end, for those that are REAL high rollers, you can get in the $5,000 entry fee league. The FFPC is paying out 92% in this league. This league is using Victory Points to determine the champion. So don't write these contests off as too expensive because there are more choices for every budget.

Interesting, how are sign ups going?
When planning the FFPC, one of the things we felt was very important was being realistic about our participation goals. In the past, many a new contest has tried to reach unattainable goals in their first year and failed. We announced the FFPC at 168 teams for 2008 and considering the fact that we have both a Live and Online draft options, this is a conservative number which will definitely be reached, if not exceded. We have also capped entries at 300, if it does come to that point.As far as signups, the FFPC is barely a month old and considering that the FF preseason hasn't really begun to heat up just yet, the main event signups are progressing very well and we are currently around 40 entries which have paid the $200 deposit or full payment. We also have approximately 25-30 strong verbal commitments from people who are waiting for the eCheck payment option to be enabled or have simply not got around to processing their entry (get with it, dammit ;) ). So, if we were to keep a "list" of signups/commitments, I guess we could safely announce it at approximately 65 entries. Which is actually pretty impressive considering that these have all come from networking in the high stakes community, among friends and diehards, and with the bulk of our marketing campaign yet to begin.

I think this is great for the industry, these guys are top notch and very active in inquiries about the league. Personally, I would like like to see higher league payouts before I join (but that is just because I need to see 5-6 times return on my investment for first), and more of a gradual decline in payouts for the playoffs (as almost all the money goes to the winner), but it has great odds, and I think that in the next couple years this could rival WCOFF. And with enough interest, the payouts will only increase.I have seen people mention that there is too much taken by the league, but if anyone looks at any of the other high stakes leagues such as WCOFF or NFFC, these leagues "take" a ridiculous amount of money. To put it in perspective, WCOFF generates a ridiculous amount of money for the company. If it fills the league (1200 players in 100 leagues of 12), they take in close to two mil and payout only around 1.5. If people are complaining about a 30K take for all expenses and marketing you need to do your research.I think this league has alot of potential and hope that it takes off as we need more leagues that all about the players and not about the bottom line. This type of league takes a great deal of work in order to be run smoothly, and these guys are getting almost nothing for themsleves. Keep up the good work!
This is a good point by Booster as the ownership has spent a great deal of time discussing payouts. As participants ourselves, we felt that the $500 3rd place payout by WCOFF is not large enough for a $2000+ entry fee (after all of the added costs). So, what we tried to do is reward the regular season's #1 and #2 seeds with $1000 each and flatten the payouts slightly to $3500/$1450/$550 with a much lower entry fee, with $0 to $125 in added fees (online is $0 - live at Caesars is $125). This way, the #1 or #2 seed could take 3rd and still get their money back, along with allowing 4 playoff teams vs. only 2, which is obviously not enough for a 12 team league with an 11 week regular season.We are pleased to offer the online option which allows players that have wanted to compete on a national level in the same event to do so without the cost (like fuel) or time of travel.

Hmm, sound interesting enough to try it at least once.
A subtle response, yet exactly the kind we're hoping for... :lmao:
OK.. I'm IN.. I'll give it a shot.... I was looking for a "Best ball" with $$$$$...

Satellite #3 - $150 Draft Experts - Live Draft 9 Wednesday, June 4
Thanks for jumping in Reaper. As you know, this Live Draft has been moved back to Wednesday, June 18th , 9 PM and there is just 1 team available for this league.

The FFPC has a satellite league drafting July 1. It's a Draft Experts format, so there is no in-season management. The cost is $150. I find these satellites to be far better indicators of player value than any mock draft since there is money on the line and you don't find teams trying out strategies that they'd never use in a live league. Anyway, if anyone is interested you can go to the FFPC web site - http://www.theffpc.com/ and click on Join Satellites.

The FFPC has a satellite league drafting July 1. It's a Draft Experts format, so there is no in-season management. The cost is $150. I find these satellites to be far better indicators of player value than any mock draft since there is money on the line and you don't find teams trying out strategies that they'd never use in a live league. Anyway, if anyone is interested you can go to the FFPC web site - http://www.theffpc.com/ and click on Join Satellites.
That league is down to 6 spots left. There are later FFPC sat leagues, too and, of course the Main Event with an online option with the winner getting $75,000.

That league is down to 6 spots left. There are later FFPC sat leagues, too and, of course the Main Event with an online option with the winner getting $75,000.
:o Tuesday night - lets get this filled and get draft spots down!!!!

:confused: Tuesday night - lets get this filled and get draft spots down!!!!
As one of the teams drafting in this league you should realize that your odds of winning are better than 1 in 12 as I suck. For anyone looking to try out the "best ball" format and possibly win an entry to next year's main event, check it out.

:boxing: Tuesday night - lets get this filled and get draft spots down!!!!
This one got filled and drafted successfully on July 1st. Thanks for spreading the word here, Reaper & FourD. ;) The next satellite we have scheduled is called a Draft Experts Plus format, which is a modified version of Draft Experts. The Draft Experts Plus format is a 22 round serpentine draft that automatically starts the optimum lineup each week. The "Plus" stands for the ability to make free agent moves during the course of the season by way of blind bidding. This format combines the benefit of the optimum lineup with in-season roster management.

It's a $150 entry fee and the live draft will take place Tuesday July 15th at 9:00pm EST. Rules are HERE. Registration is HERE........5 teams are currently available.

The FFPC is pleased to announce two FFPC Online Satellite Auction leagues, at the $250 and $500 price levels. The payout percentages are 85% and 86%, respectively. The online fantasy auction software/site we will use is FantasyAuctioneer.com.

Auction Registration

It's a $150 entry fee and the live draft will take place Tuesday July 15th at 9:00pm EST. Rules are HERE. Registration is HERE........5 teams are currently available.
5 teams available. Draft live tomorrow (Tuesday).
Down to 2 teams available. Draft tonight at 9:00pm EST.
Draft completed. Thanks to the FBGers who jumped into this one. :angry: Our next satellite is a Live $250 Draft Experts scheduled for Sunday, July 27, 9:00pm EST........9 teams are currently available. There is NO in-season transactions in this format. Draft it and forget it. 85% payout.

1st Place: Free Entry - 2009 FFPC Main Event with Events Fees | Cash Option: $1500

2nd Place: $800

3rd Place: Free Entry - 2009 $250 FFPC Satellite League

Message boards HERE. Rules are HERE. Registration is HERE

The FFPC has a bunch of satellites as well as the FFPC Main Event on September 5th with spaces available Live at Caesars Palace or for Online drafters. Website is theFFPC.com.

One of our players, Michael Bronte wrote a very nice article about our scoring format, and with revisions by Dave Mondt, I would like to post it here for Footballguys readers to check out.

The Fantasy Football Players Championship: A Player’s Perspective - By Michael Bronte aka Invictus

We welcome a new Titan to the mountain of high stakes fantasy football: The Fantasy Football Players Championship (www.theFFPC.com). It was forged by three formidable and experienced fantasy football veterans and armed to the teeth with what is the most versatile and inspired format in the high stakes arena. This isn't your big brother's league!

This article will focus mostly on the FFPC format, but I want to quickly point out a few primary benefits of the FFPC. The entire prize fund is fully secured in attorney escrow. Players have two draft options; either play online or draft live at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. The draft is on Friday, September 5th in the evening. The payout percentage is in the 80-90% range, they have no additional fees, and offer a Free-peat achievement bonus for multiple league wins.

We get the party started with the individual 12-team leagues organized just like -- dare I say -- real football! Just as NFL teams earn byes for regular-season performance, the top two seeded teams per league secure a place in the FFPC championship round, regardless of how they perform during the league playoffs. The 11-week regular season culminates with -- I love this -- not just two, but FOUR teams advancing into the 2-week league playoffs.

But enough about that -- I don’t want this to sound like just a fluff piece for a new league. I want to get to the true heart and soul of this new format ...

• 1.5 points per reception for your TE (vs. 1 point per catch for RBs and WRs) and dual-flex position starters!

Besides the typical quarterback, kicker & team defense positions, the starting lineup for the FFPC consists of 2 running backs, 2 wide receivers, 1 tight end and TWO flex positions (RB, WR or TE). So, how does this alter your draft strategy? This little twist away will actually be a tremendous addition to draft strategy and in-season roster management. Let’s examine.

Besides just the top few studs, the tight end was, for years, the last call through beer goggles, an afterthought for many players. Mirroring the NFL, the FFPC has boosted the importance of the tight end to the point where it rivals that of running backs and wide receivers. Let’s break down Jason Witten’s fantasy performance in 2007. He was far and away the top-scoring TE in a 1-point-per-reception (PPR) format, but add the half-point PPR to his tally and he has become the total package FF dream, a bona fide top-10 player. He finished well ahead of most of our favorite first- and second-round RBs and WRs who staggered out coyote ugly.

Just like NFL teams that have a top TE on their roster like Antonio Gates, FFPC owners can exploit various offensive opportunities when it comes to the TE position. A top-tier TE has always been a luxury for any fantasy owner, a distinct advantage in a position with a sobering drop-off to mediocrity after the top few. Unfortunately, the price of snagging one is usually much higher than you should pay. You wind up sacrificing a starting RB, or stud WR.

But slowly, ever slowly, more NFL teams are grooming this weapon. Already Chris Cooley is Fathead-worthy, with Greg Olsen not far off. A young quarterback’s not-so-secret weapon after his left tackle is frequently his tight end. Jeff Fisher would agree as he showed by bringing Alge Crumpler to the Titans to preserve Vince Young from the bust tag.

I have always found the disparity in the TE position the most frustrating, never reaching for a Gates and always counting on my late-round choice to step up. In the first satellite draft in the FFPC, Witten was taken in the first round. Is he a solid first round pick in this format? While the initial reaction is probably to call this pick a stretch, the debate is actually a legitimate one. The fact that a TE can be drafted that early means that no longer is the draft predicated by the position runs that are as standard as Bill Belichick donning his hoodie.

I'm not daring you to load up on TEs in your first few rounds of an FFPC format draft, but it certainly makes for an interesting strategy. If you choose not to draft tight ends early, there are often more RBs and WRs available later in FFPC-format drafts. If you decide to go for a stud TE early that hits the high notes, the glitter will be gold with this format. If they don't produce groupie love worship, you're still grabbing an extra half-point for your trouble. Or, if you continue to wait and find a TE gem in the middle rounds, the rewards are even sweeter. Bottom line is, the TE position has now rightfully joined the rock star RBs and WRs on center stage along.

So what about FFPC dual-flex starters? Well, I’m glad you asked ...

Never before have you had the options that this format affords. Say you're drafting from the 9-hole and are already panicking, watching all the prime RBs fly away. Do you load up on WRs then and start 4 studs and grab some rookie RBs later? Or maybe you want to grab two choice TEs early and watch your live scoring demoralize your opponent? Dual-flex starters are the antidote to the dreaded RBBC plague spreading throughout the NFL. How liberating it is to not be shackled if -- or should I when? -- a starting RB is injured and you can confidently call on your WR or TE?

Here’s another interesting angle the dual-flex presents. Normally, if you already have 3 solid starting running backs on your roster, you need not look in the direction of another RB who just happens to pop up on the waiver wire. Sure, you’d love to get him for depth -- who wouldn’t? -- but is it worth spending your blind bidding bucks on a player who’ll just ride the pine for your squad as a 4th RB? But what if you can actually start him? Well, that possibility changes everything, doesn’t it? Not only would you be cornering the market on RBs in your league, but you’d be building a powerhouse roster in the process. The same goes for the tight end position. With 1.5 point per catch and the FFPC dual-flex, you can now try and go get that Eric Johnson or Tony Scheffler off the waiver wire as not only your second, but even your THIRD starting TE. When have you ever had this type of flexibility?

Seize your advantage, that’s what the game is about, especially in head-to-head format. Any chump can start his minimum required running backs and wide receivers and hope for the best. I don't know about you, but I expect a little bit more from my FF skills and my fantasy leagues at this point. Your long off-season spent planning and plotting deserves the reward of the near-perfect FFPC format. More than ever, drafts will be about as drama-free as an Entourage finale. In your fantasies, you get to do what you want, and this is FANTASY football, remember? I dream big and in color so I'm feeling pretty Michelangelo right now. The FFPC format has provided you with the "Grotto" of fantasy play: not just a more realistic and thrilling football environment, but an innovative and overdue one bleeding opportunity for savvy owners.

There is still time to sign up today for the FFPC main event and get your draft spot on Aug. 2nd. For those that like to know early it's like Christmas in August. For those that don't care to know now you'll still have a few weeks to join. This is the only high stakes event that I know of offering both the live and online option for the big prize. FFPC

Our next satellite is a Live $250 Classic Draft scheduled for Tuesday, August 5th, 9:00pm EST........6 teams are currently available. This is a 20 round draft, in-season transactions and lineups. This league has an 85% payout with the following prize structure:

Regular Season Prizes: $250 - team with most points Weeks 1-13

1st Place: Free Entry - 2009 FFPC Main Event with Events Fees | Cash Option: $1500

2nd Place: $550

Our next satellite is a Live $250 Classic Draft scheduled for Tuesday, August 5th, 9:00pm EST........6 teams are currently available. This is a 20 round draft, in-season transactions and lineups. This league has an 85% payout with the following prize structure:

Down to 1 team available - Live draft tonight.

I would like to update this thread by posting something from our message board. As a startup event, many players were concerned if the FFPC was actually going to go off. It most assuredly is and, of course, we are the only event with money actually already in attorney escrow from day one. The FFPC is going to happen and probably at or above our announced 168 player total.:

Ok ladies & gentlemen, let's chat... :bag:

It’s August 1st and the FFPC is sitting right around 115 signups (we are now over 130 signups on August 8th). With about 30 days left of prime FF pre-season, we are only about 50 registrations away from our announced event goal of 168.

How many of you really thought we'd be at this point right now? Be honest. Considering everything that's happened to the FF industry and the current state of the economy? Considering the FFPC consists of two guys who've never been involved in the FF industry?

I'll be honest, we were confident at first. But then we thought, what the heck did we get ourselves into? WCOFF was about to shock the FF world with the $3 million prize for winning two large events in one year. NFFC partnered up with NBC Sports and introduced another high stakes contest, then offered a million dollar combo deal of their own. Then along came the $1,000,000 FFOC and a small entry fee along with the odds to win that. And the FFPC? We were just the little boutique-style event, with limited entrants, and a $75,000 grand prize. Our grand prize seemed small in comparison. The news of the AFFL debacle and the loss of all those FF dollars was an impact as well. The US economy is slumping. People were losing their homes, jobs. The price of gas was flying up with no end in sight.

But then, as the weeks went by, many of you came to this site, looked around, got comfy with the surroundings and made it one of your FF homes. We reached out to many of you and asked you to put your trust in us and join our event and you did. Many of you were or became great supporters and proponents of our Event. You referred friends and other FF players. You spoke kindly about us on message boards all over the FF community. While you were doing that, we were trying to do what we could to make this event special. Thanks to Players comments and ideas, we feel like we have brought some true innovation to High Stakes Fantasy Football. The Dual-Flex with enhanced Tight End scoring. The Free-Peat. The Field of 64.

And thanks to all of you, your energy and your excitement for the FFPC, we started to get our confidence back. And now, we're going full steam ahead.

I wanted to take this opportunity to express our gratitude to all and to announce - just in case there was still a doubt in anyone's mind - the 2008 Fantasy Football Players Championship is officially a full, 100%, definite GO!!

Many of the live venue logistics are already confirmed and most others will be soon. The MyFantasyLeague Main Event leagues are set up; the Mock Draft Central live drafts are ready to go. The $75,000 has been in attorney escrow since day one and the rest of the prize funds will be deposited before the season. Our finances are in perfect shape. We have more than enough capital to sustain any loss that a start up business may incur, if that should happen. In other words, all systems are go and we are fully operational.

So now, we are truly ready to make the final push into September and we again ask for you help. We need the rest of the FF community to know what's happening here. Not just that we're here but what is HAPPENING here: the format, the payouts, the excitement, the energy, the people. No banners or email blasts or magazine ads will make that happen. Only YOU, our Players, can relay to the FF community about the most player-focused experience in fantasy football. For Players. By Players.

Our next few satellites coming up are the following:

Tuesday, August 19 - Sat.#12 - $500 Classic Draft - Live Draft - 5 teams available

Slow Draft - Sat. #18 - $150 Classic Draft - Starts when Full - 4 teams available

Slow Draft - Sat. #19 - $250 Classic Draft - Starts when Full - 9 teams available

The $150 entry sats payout 83% of the prize money and are winner take all:

The $250 entry payout 85% and the prizes are:

The $500 entry payout 86% and the prizes are:

Regular Season Prizes: $575 - team with most points Weeks 1-13

1st Place: $1000 Cash plus Free Entry - 2009 FFPC Main Event with Events Fees | Cash Option: $2500

2nd Place: Free Entry - 2009 FFPC Main Event with Events Fees | Cash Option: $1500

3rd Place: $575

Our next few satellites coming up are the following:

Tuesday, August 19 - Sat.#12 - $500 Classic Draft - Live Draft - 5 teams available

The $500 entry payout 86% and the prizes are:

1st Place: $1000 Cash plus Free Entry - 2009 FFPC Main Event with Events Fees | Cash Option: $2500

2nd Place: Free Entry - 2009 FFPC Main Event with Events Fees | Cash Option: $1500

Looks like this one is going to start to fill. Draft is live next Tuesday.

We have a $150 Slow Draft which is filling quickly and will start when full. 3 teams are currently available.

Satellite #18 - $150 Classic Draft - Slow Draft - Starts when Full

This $150 entry sat payout is 83% of the prize money and is winner take all:

We have a $150 Slow Draft which is filling quickly and will start when full. 3 teams are currently available.

Satellite #18 - $150 Classic Draft - Slow Draft - Starts when Full

This $150 entry sat payout is 83% of the prize money and is winner take all:

Down to TWO teams left. This draft will start as soon as it fills and ususally moves fairly quickly. The last slow draft took about a week to finish.

We have a high stakes draft ready to draft live TONIGHT, Tuesday at 9:00PM Eastern. $500 Entry fee with 86% payout.

Only 1 team left

Tuesday, August 19 - Sat.#12 - $500 Classic Draft - Live Draft

We have a high stakes draft ready to draft live TONIGHT, Tuesday at 9:00PM Eastern. $500 Entry fee with 86% payout.

Only 1 team left

Tuesday, August 19 - Sat.#12 - $500 Classic Draft - Live Draft

This league was filled and drafted. Thanks to those FBGers who joined. :lmao: These are the REMAINING 2008 satellites we are offering:

Tuesday, August 26 - Sat. #16 - $250 - Draft Experts - Live Draft - 7 teams available

Tuesday, August 26 - Sat. #21 - $250 - Live Online Auction - 6 teams available

Wednesday, August 27 - Sat. #15 - $150 Draft Experts - Live Draft - 11 teams available

Wednesday, August 27 - Sat. #23 - $1,250 Draft Experts - Live Draft - 2 teams available

Thursday, August 28 - Sat. #17 - $250 Classic Draft - Live Draft - 2 teams available

The $150 entry sats payout 83% of the prize money and are winner take all:

The $250 entry payout 85% and the prizes are (Prize structure for Draft Experts format is slightly different):

The $1250 entry payout 90% and the prizes are:

1st Place: $8500 Cash

2nd Place: $2000 Cash + Free Entry - 2009 FFPC Main Event (events fees included) / Cash Option: $3500

3rd Place: Free Entry - 2009 FFPC Main Event (events fees included) / Cash Option: $1500

Thursday, August 28 - Sat. #17 - $250 Classic Draft - 12-team Live Draft - JUST ONE team available

The $250 entry payout 85% and the prizes are (Prize structure for Draft Experts format is slightly different):

Thursday, August 28 - Sat. #17 - $250 Classic Draft - 12-team Live Draft - JUST ONE team available
This league filled. Thanks to all who joined!These are the REMAINING 2008 satellites we are offering:

Tuesday, August 26 - Sat. #16 - $250 - Draft Experts - Live Draft - 2 teams available

Wednesday, August 27 - Sat. #23 - $1,250 Draft Experts - Live Draft - 2 teams available

The $250 entry payout 85% and the prizes are:

2nd Place: $800

The $1250 entry payout 90% and the prizes are:

1st Place: $8500 Cash

2nd Place: $2000 Cash + Free Entry - 2009 FFPC Main Event (events fees included) / Cash Option: $3500

3rd Place: Free Entry - 2009 FFPC Main Event (events fees included) / Cash Option: $1500

Ok, one more satellite league was created to finish out the season and we appropriately named it "The Encore Satellite"

It's a $150 Classic Draft format, which means there are transactions and lineup submissions throughout the season. The Live draft will take place Monday, September 1st at 9:00pmj EST. This league has a payout of 83% and the prizes are as follows:

1st: $1375 Cash or an FFPC Main Event Team for 2009 (events fees not included)

2nd: $125

10 teams are currently available.

----------------------------------------------------------

And BTW, we have just 4 available teams left in the 2008 FFPC Main Event. 164 have already joined and we need 5 more to get to 168 and complete the final league.

Ok, one more satellite league was created to finish out the season and we appropriately named it "The Encore Satellite"

It's a $150 Classic Draft format, which means there are transactions and lineup submissions throughout the season. The Live draft will take place Monday, September 1st at 9:00pmj EST. This league has a payout of 83% and the prizes are as follows:

1st: $1375 Cash or an FFPC Main Event Team for 2009 (events fees not included)

2nd: $125

10 teams are currently available.

----------------------------------------------------------

And BTW, we have just 4 available teams left in the 2008 FFPC Main Event. 164 have already joined and we need 5 more to get to 168 and complete the final league.
4 teams available. Last satellite of 2008

The FFPC is also down to 4 spots for the 2008 Main Event. The payout % will be 89% and we will close entries at 168 players. One of them will win $75,000, and the total league prizes are $7500 per league.

Users who are viewing this thread