What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"The Bachelor" on ABC (2 Viewers)

Which is more likely to happen first with the TV show The Bachelor?

• Show gets canceled

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • producers cast a black man as The Bachelor

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters
Chris could win this, even though he's fighting back tears every time he talks.
Apparently his mom died. I think he mentioned it at the beginning of the show.
I don't recall this.
Chris has no shot. His dad was flat out creepy, and the guy is like the ambassador of Massachusetts which Ali clearly hates.This has been a battle of attrition where Ali really only liked two guys from day one: Frank and Roberto. Everything else has been pretty forced where Ali pretends to like people more than she does. I guess it's typical for the Bachelor/ette to act like royalty during the entire series and not tip their hand or act like they are mortal, but Ali seems to suffer this complex worse than most. When Frank bolted for his ex-fug, Ali's entitlement air was again smashed into pieces. This is now twice that a guy has ditched her. I love how she immediately went for the "this always happens to me" card which is pretty obviously beneath anyone, and especially someone like her. I think it's clear from her reaction that she was going to pick Frank. I have no idea why, but I'm pretty sure that was her plan. Frank is non-threatening, malleable, and completely safe. She can pretty much make a guy like Frank do whatever shes asks. Roberto isn't like that.Ali has been one of the easiest people to read in the show's history, and aside from these little trainwrecks that are kind of fun to watch, it makes for horrible TV.

Is it possible that Aly is the worst bacherlorette yet? I mean she is horrible, not really pretty after its all said and done, doesnt strike me as intelligent and seems to only have one emotion. I think Frank played it perfect. You have to figure at the very least he got a couple of days in Tahiti. If it was me I would have told her after the fantasy suite, only if I was the first and not the 3rd. I wonder what the other dudes think knowing that the girl they "love" is a world class whore?
That dumb huh-huh-huh laugh of hers has already driven me to tears. I swear I want to throw something at the TV everytime she breaks out that laugh. I couldn't imagine having to live with that.Not to mention the fat ###.

On Next weeks episode:

Roberto: Sorry but I have a girlfriend too and she is way hotter than you.

Ali: Chris you win by default, meet your new bride.

Chris: Ummm I think I have a girlfriend too.

Next seasons bachelor: Introducing Mr. Pickles from the internet

Last edited by a moderator:
Between her annoying voice, her messed up nose and huge gums Roberto is looking for the escape hatch and Chris is smiling all the way to the bank.

This was the first full episode I've watched. I watched the second half of the last regular episode two weeks ago when people were saying there was going to be a big shocker. Before that, I only caught a scene here and there switching around channels. That Roberto sure sweats a lot. Don't know why people seem to dislike Ali. I find her pretty cute.

This was the first full episode I've watched. I watched the second half of the last regular episode two weeks ago when people were saying there was going to be a big shocker. Before that, I only caught a scene here and there switching around channels. That Roberto sure sweats a lot. Don't know why people seem to dislike Ali. I find her pretty cute.
That answers your question. At first glance she appears all right, but after you see her for a while she grates on your nerves. She is not intelligent, not pretty, her nose is messed up, big gums, one emotion and a huge butt. Unfortunately like a train wreck I could not stop watching this season so I pretty much saw every episode. Unless it was horrible editing then she did not have a meaningful conversation with any of the dudes. In fact its almost like she had the exact same dialogue with everyone. In her defense though each guy was fawning over her like she was some amazing catch but still she doesnt come across as very intelligent.

I was spending "quality time" with my wife last time. This show is so GD awful, it took every ounce of energy to not punch something, and the fact that they stretch this travashamockery out for two hours is obscene.

Re Ali, I think she's cute, butif I was Rooberto and saw Mom and Sis, i'd be... :shrug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it possible that Aly is the worst bacherlorette yet? I mean she is horrible, not really pretty after its all said and done, doesnt strike me as intelligent and seems to only have one emotion. I think Frank played it perfect. You have to figure at the very least he got a couple of days in Tahiti. If it was me I would have told her after the fantasy suite, only if I was the first and not the 3rd. I wonder what the other dudes think knowing that the girl they "love" is a world class whore?
That dumb huh-huh-huh laugh of hers has already driven me to tears. I swear I want to throw something at the TV everytime she breaks out that laugh. I couldn't imagine having to live with that.Not to mention the fat ###.
I was surprised that the final episode finally showed off the back of her legs / ###. She also seems to always have her gut sucked in and I bet really struggles with her weight. More importantly is that all these guys talk about how incredible she is but her personality was below par. I know this show isn't going to win any Emmey's but this had to be the worst one I've ever seen.

I was surprised that the final episode finally showed off the back of her legs / ###. She also seems to always have her gut sucked in and I bet really struggles with her weight. More importantly is that all these guys talk about how incredible she is but her personality was below par. I know this show isn't going to win any Emmey's but this had to be the worst one I've ever seen.
Now imagine if Chris becomes the next Bachelor. Oof, guy is a tool and has absolutely zero game...especially if it comes to entertaining 20+ women. Would be a trainwreck of awkwardness.

Now imagine if Chris becomes the next Bachelor. Oof, guy is a tool and has absolutely zero game...especially if it comes to entertaining 20+ women. Would be a trainwreck of awkwardness.
I'll be surprised. Usually when they pick someone it's because they become a fan favorite. I found it funny that Ali was a complete insecure itch on Bachelor yet women wanted her to become the next Bachelorette.

Unless it was horrible editing then she did not have a meaningful conversation with any of the dudes. In fact its almost like she had the exact same dialogue with everyone.
It's like she was the HR director for a company and was interviewing everyone using the same script. It wasn't just you, that's exactly how she conducted herself.

That answers your question. At first glance she appears all right, but after you see her for a while she grates on your nerves. She is not intelligent, not pretty, her nose is messed up, big gums, one emotion and a huge butt. Unfortunately like a train wreck I could not stop watching this season so I pretty much saw every episode. Unless it was horrible editing then she did not have a meaningful conversation with any of the dudes. In fact its almost like she had the exact same dialogue with everyone. In her defense though each guy was fawning over her like she was some amazing catch but still she doesnt come across as very intelligent.
God bless you if you were able to watch every episode.....I lasted through 2 episodes and I couldn't watch it anymore. She has ZERO personality....it would be like talking to a brick wall. The wall would be more interesting. And she is average looking at best.....my wife and I were :hophead: at each guy when the came out of the limo....."she's amazing" or "so gorgeous".

How in the hell did Ali come from the same stock that produced those two physical misfits she calls siblings? Ali's family reminded me of the Munsters...a bunch of freaks and pretty Marilyn. And does nobody in the hair/makeup department work on eyebrows? Roberto's massive brows had different levels for Christ's sake. The looked like a parallelogram.

I think ABC will hit paydirt with Chris as the Bachelor, if the women I watched the finale with are any sort of accurate gauge (ugh, can't believe I just typed that). He may have played up the dead mother angle a bit much and his personality seemed to vanish when it was crunch time, but by and large, I think he carried himself well and won over the white wine sipping feelers who watch this dreck.

But if he doesn't get the go ahead, I think Ty would get a sniff. Southern dude, frat guy looks, one failed marriage.

Somebody shoot me.

How in the hell did Ali come from the same stock that produced those two physical misfits she calls siblings? Ali's family reminded me of the Munsters...a bunch of freaks and pretty Marilyn. And does nobody in the hair/makeup department work on eyebrows? Roberto's massive brows had different levels for Christ's sake. The looked like a parallelogram. I think ABC will hit paydirt with Chris as the Bachelor, if the women I watched the finale with are any sort of accurate gauge (ugh, can't believe I just typed that). He may have played up the dead mother angle a bit much and his personality seemed to vanish when it was crunch time, but by and large, I think he carried himself well and won over the white wine sipping feelers who watch this dreck. But if he doesn't get the go ahead, I think Ty would get a sniff. Southern dude, frat guy looks, one failed marriage. Somebody shoot me.
I'd pay to see Kasey be the Bachelor. Oh man, now there's some good TV! :heliumvoice: I'm here to guard and protect your heart

How in the hell did Ali come from the same stock that produced those two physical misfits she calls siblings? Ali's family reminded me of the Munsters...a bunch of freaks and pretty Marilyn. And does nobody in the hair/makeup department work on eyebrows? Roberto's massive brows had different levels for Christ's sake. The looked like a parallelogram. I think ABC will hit paydirt with Chris as the Bachelor, if the women I watched the finale with are any sort of accurate gauge (ugh, can't believe I just typed that). He may have played up the dead mother angle a bit much and his personality seemed to vanish when it was crunch time, but by and large, I think he carried himself well and won over the white wine sipping feelers who watch this dreck. But if he doesn't get the go ahead, I think Ty would get a sniff. Southern dude, frat guy looks, one failed marriage. Somebody shoot me.
I'd pay to see Kasey be the Bachelor. Oh man, now there's some good TV! :heliumvoice: I'm here to guard and protect your heart
My worst nightmare is being stuck next to him on a long airplane ride. He sounds like he has marbles in his mouth.I'm pumped for the new Bachelor Pad show. :thumbup:

How in the hell did Ali come from the same stock that produced those two physical misfits she calls siblings? Ali's family reminded me of the Munsters...a bunch of freaks and pretty Marilyn.
:goodposting: Dad was goofy looking too. Gotta assume that Mom was decent back in the day. Personally, I don't see the problem with Ali's figure now. She kinda has a soccer player body. Thicker than skinny girl upper legs and shoulders but she's still a thin girl. And no sucking in any kind of gut. She had a nice midesction and a 6 pack. Bachelor Pad should be entertaining. He's a huge Richard but I find that older guy who bothers the Weatherman hilarious.

My worst nightmare is being stuck next to him on a long airplane ride. He sounds like he has marbles in his mouth.I'm pumped for the new Bachelor Pad show. :goodposting:
aka "The We're Still Single" All-Stars.I'll prolly watch that. :confused:

I'd pay to see "single Shuke" as the next bachelor.

Wait, something happened to chris's mom?

Wait, something happened to chris's mom?
That shot of him reacting after Ali's mom asked for more details was really uncomfortable. It's like it happened yesterday. He could barely talk.

I had never seen this before until two weeks when I was at a friend's house and his wife was watching it. We sat there watching the last 20 minutes with her, and what a nutcase that Ali chick is. Her going on and on about the guy that dumped her for his ex before she had a chance to dump one of them was hysterical. Yes, but he is the selfish one. ;)

Oh, and she is mildly attractive, but if you saw her on the street, she would blend it with everyone else. In other words, she is not a head-turner by any means.

Users who are viewing this thread