What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"The Bachelor" on ABC (1 Viewer)

Which is more likely to happen first with the TV show The Bachelor?

• Show gets canceled

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • producers cast a black man as The Bachelor

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters
My top 3 on the hotness meter (in no particular order):

1) Dark haired, big boobs (too orange though)..the one they're trying to edit to be the villainess of the season.

2) The girl he gave the last rose to. Daddy owns car dealerships and she slapped him upon first meeting.

3) Blonde southern belle with car racing husband that died in a plane crash 5 years ago.

Hmmmmm....popular topic! :unsure:

7 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

7 Members: SteelCurtain, Uncle Owen, Limp Ditka, Superdbs, Dr. Watson, offdee, James Daulton

Hmmmmm....popular topic! :unsure: 7 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)7 Members: SteelCurtain, Uncle Owen, Limp Ditka, Superdbs, Dr. Watson, offdee, James Daulton
nothing wrong with watching train wrecks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on, seriously discussing a reality where a bunch of fame hungry women drool over some loser. Seriously. This is such a CHICK SHOW. Please stop this now.

Wife watches, wanted to give her some of my time so I watched with. I don't know how a person can make it through an episode. I wanted to throw the remote at the TV after the 1000th time someone used "like" as a verbal pause. :wall:

My top 3 on the hotness meter (in no particular order):1) Dark haired, big boobs (too orange though)..the one they're trying to edit to be the villainess of the season.2) The girl he gave the last rose to. Daddy owns car dealerships and she slapped him upon first meeting.3) Blonde southern belle with car racing husband that died in a plane crash 5 years ago.
I think he got rid of the hottest girl....the volleyball player from Texas. She was tall, dark and flawless. At least I think he got rid of her. I didn't see her get a rose, but I get lost a lot of the times.

Southern Belle who's boyfriend died is my call. My wife's too.

Instant chemistry can be so easy to spot sometimes. Ed and Jillian had it. Jake and Vienna had it. Ali and Roberto had it.

Southern Belle is your winner.

I was thinking the dentist from Philly has a shot here. She's seems frisky.

I watch....but I do work emails while watching as it is pretty painful. Especially since it was 2 hours. :)

How in the hell does he remember 19 names to give roses to? Gotta be someone in his ear feeding him the names of the girls who picked out.

1) Dark haired, big boobs (too orange though)..the one they're trying to edit to be the villainess of the season.

2) The girl he gave the last rose to. Daddy owns car dealerships and she slapped him upon first meeting.

3) Blonde southern belle with car racing husband that died in a plane crash 5 years ago.
Anyone else think that the race car driving boyfriend wasRicky Hendrick. If so, she is set for life and I can't see why in the hell she'd do the show. (closet NASCAR fan :bag: ) I dig her, but don't get it. Like the dentist too.

How in the hell does he remember 19 names to give roses to? Gotta be someone in his ear feeding him the names of the girls who picked out.
This is why I could never be the Bachelor...I'd be saying "Hot Blonde girl", "Fangs", "Rockette". He's gotta have an earpiece or a cheatsheet when he picks up the roses or something. Especially at the beginning.ETA: I'd also make a point to make fun of Chris Harrison every single time he came into the room to announce "Ladies, it's the final rose of the night".

Anyone else think that the race car driving boyfriend wasRicky Hendrick. If so, she is set for life and I can't see why in the hell she'd do the show. (closet NASCAR fan :bag: ) I dig her, but don't get it. Like the dentist too.
My visual everytime she said his name was Ricky Bobby.http://media.photobucket.com/image/ricky%2...allpaper009.jpg

This is why I could never be the Bachelor...I'd be saying "Hot Blonde girl", "Fangs", "Rockette". He's gotta have an earpiece or a cheatsheet when he picks up the roses or something. Especially at the beginning.ETA: I'd also make a point to make fun of Chris Harrison every single time he came into the room to announce "Ladies, it's the final rose of the night".
My theory on this is that they get to review the contestants beforehand and learn their names.Reality Steve tells you way more than you want to know about The Bachelor(ette).

Anyone else think that the race car driving boyfriend wasRicky Hendrick. If so, she is set for life and I can't see why in the hell she'd do the show. (closet NASCAR fan :unsure: ) I dig her, but don't get it.
Yep, thats definitely her ex.The news clip on the show was dated Oct. 28, 2004 (it stuck in my head cuz that was my wedding date (now divorced)

Your link is dated Oct 24, 2004 and the clip they showed was like a search party/wreckage newsclip 4 days after. She also mentioned how all 9 passengers died in one of her interviews. All would be too much of a coincidence for it to not be her belated ex.

My theory on this is that they get to review the contestants beforehand and learn their names.Reality Steve tells you way more than you want to know about The Bachelor(ette).
Yeah, he's gotta have all kinds of prep time, plus this show is edited more times than the Daily News. Reality Steve will probably destroy a lot of things I hold dear to my womanly heart. I don't think I need to know his truisms.

Come on, seriously discussing a reality where a bunch of fame hungry women drool over some loser. Seriously. This is such a CHICK SHOW. Please stop this now.
Comfortable with my manhood.
P.S. Why'd you open the thread?
I honestly couldn't believe that I would see a bunch of "men" discussing the plot of a reality show where 1 guy has to pick a "mate" amongst 20(?) women. Ummmm...why? To have something to talk about with your wife? You can't possibly find that show entertaining. And don't tell me it's like watching a car wreck. This is further proof that the country is becoming wussified.

Anyone else think that the race car driving boyfriend wasRicky Hendrick. If so, she is set for life and I can't see why in the hell she'd do the show. (closet NASCAR fan :bag: ) I dig her, but don't get it.
Yep, thats definitely her ex.The news clip on the show was dated Oct. 28, 2004 (it stuck in my head cuz that was my wedding date (now divorced)

Your link is dated Oct 24, 2004 and the clip they showed was like a search party/wreckage newsclip 4 days after. She also mentioned how all 9 passengers died in one of her interviews. All would be too much of a coincidence for it to not be her belated ex.
She's pretty damn hot. I'm usually not a fan of fake blondes, fake tans, but in this case, I can make an exception.Wait, I was married to a fake blonde with a fake tan once...make that two exceptions.

Ah, screw it, there's not much in this world I'd kick out of bed. :bag:

I honestly couldn't believe that I would see a bunch of "men" discussing the plot of a reality show where 1 guy has to pick a "mate" amongst 20(?) women. Ummmm...why? To have something to talk about with your wife? You can't possibly find that show entertaining. And don't tell me it's like watching a car wreck. This is further proof that the country is becoming wussified.
I'd watch it alone and I don't really care what that makes me. Go enjoy CSI Vermont or Two and a Half Sitcoms or whatever it is you Bud swilling, deer shooting, truck driving tough guys like. I'll happily watch the Bachelor with my.....girls. :bag:

I'm a woman.

Also, I know one dentist who likes to inject himself with expired valium and another who enjoys scat on the chest. not normal, these folks.

Users who are viewing this thread