What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"The Bachelor" on ABC (1 Viewer)

Which is more likely to happen first with the TV show The Bachelor?

• Show gets canceled

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • producers cast a black man as The Bachelor

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters
I think that they know about the potential whistle blowers when they cast the show. It helps them select the contestants. I mean Victoria was friends with one of Peter's exes? They had to know about that at the start of the season. They also obviously knew that Victoria had gone out with country singer which is why they had him play on her date. 
I love how Victoria straight up asked him if he could handle a crazy woman, after singing and dancing to that last country song.  She knows she's a psycho, but also knows she's hot as balls and great in bed so ultimately doesn't matter as she'll get the guy hooked anyways.

Dear God, I hope she's on next Bachelor in Paradise.

I love how Victoria straight up asked him if he could handle a crazy woman, after singing and dancing to that last country song.  She knows she's a psycho, but also knows she's hot as balls and great in bed so ultimately doesn't matter as she'll get the guy hooked anyways.

Dear God, I hope she's on next Bachelor in Paradise.
I was hoping that as soon as I saw her on the bachelor. She is meant to be in a bikini

I was hoping that as soon as I saw her on the bachelor. She is meant to be in a bikini
She was born to be on Bachelor in Paradise.  Smoking hot, amazing bikini body, crazy and full of drama with both guys and girls, not afraid to cheat with guys that are taken, every guy's bedroom dream for a couple week stint and then can leave.   Just hand her a blank check.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spoiler below.  Not shocking.

I'm sure you can find the link but it's been reported that ol' Captain Pete has already been "spotted" with one of the PRODUCERS of the Bachelor. 

It if funny. My wife and daughters love this show.  At the start they loved Peter, as they show had progressed his stock has dropped dramatically with them.  They now think he is a DB.   In reality they only get maybe 3 alone dates with the finalists. And Victoria has snapped on him twice already and this is on camera.   What a :tfp:

Seems like every season they are trying to add in more and more drama.  Wonder how they found the whistle blower last night to rat out Victoria?
Currently at a hotel out of town and down at the pool and apparently there's a volleyball tournament in town. Damn it! Looks like the old thread got axed. Good times 

Madison:  I really don't want you to have sex with the other women. 

Peter: You have no idea what I went through to get Victoria to this point though.  Sorry, hope you get over it.
Basically. 

It's so funny. She's being totally reasonable to not be ok with a guy banging two other girls and then trying to propose to her a week later. 

It was just kinda lame to go through the whole process without filling him in on it. 

IMO, someone with her stance shouldn't be a contestant on The bachelor. Go meet your boring future husband at the church pancake social and leave the TV romance to the Victorias of the world.

But yeah, if Peter actually loves her (which he claims...even though they've been on like 4 dates) he would have passed on plowing the other 2 and just ran out the clock until he could propose to her. 

He figured it was easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission.

Basically. 

It's so funny. She's being totally reasonable to not be ok with a guy banging two other girls and then trying to propose to her a week later. 

It was just kinda lame to go through the whole process without filling him in on it. 

IMO, someone with her stance shouldn't be a contestant on The bachelor. Go meet your boring future husband at the church pancake social and leave the TV romance to the Victoria's of the world.

But yeah, if Peter actually loves her (which he claims...even though they've been on like 4 dates) he would have passed on plowing the other 2 and just ran out the clock until he could propose to her. 

Totally agree. As I am watching Madison state her feelings last night, I kept saying to myself "then why did you go on the show in the first place?"

And Victoria's lack of intelligence is getting more and more apparent. "Oh my God, it's so pretty!" She said this to describe anything last night: Scenery, waterfall, fantasy suite, king size bed.

Oh, Victoria is a total bimbo. No question about it. She has literally nothing interesting to say if she isn't crying. Same for Hannah annah

it was soooooo awesome...I loved every silent squirming second of it......

"I'm not asking you for details"......................."but uhhhh yeah....this awkward silence is basically asking you for THE details"....

Peter doing his best to try and not have to give up the goods was pure awesomeness.....even though he knew it was inevitable.....the two of them going on that pretty cool date earlier in the day with both of them knowing the "talk" was coming later just made it even better....

I couldn't help but think about who made the call for the "order" of the three dates.....although it was pretty much a given....had he taken Madison first and had an awesome sex less time, she would have been able to reinforce her position (she said she made it very clear, not sure it was very clear).....but at least if he was really "in love" with Madison, he would have had another opportunity to think about his next moves with a recent reminder of the ultimatum......but then she would have tracked him down after the other two dates.......I guess there was really no other way they were going to do the order of the dates.....they probably all would have been awesome in their own way....reminded me of a kid who knew he was going to be grounded when he came home, so while he was out, he just goes full tilt.... :pickle: :IBTL: :headbang:

Basically. 

IMO, someone with her stance shouldn't be a contestant on The bachelor. Go meet your boring future husband at the church pancake social and leave the TV romance to the Victorias of the world.

He is a man whore. No way he even deserves a catch like Madison. He will pick Hanna Ann. She is actually the best pick for him at this stage. Naive, young, not smarter than him. Submissive. Victoria is a hot mess. But she must have been amazing in the sack.....that we know.

Madison will make another man very happy. I can't even believe a girl like her went on a show like this. It is quite puzzling to be honest.

Totally agree. As I am watching Madison state her feelings last night, I kept saying to myself "then why did you go on the show in the first place?"

And Victoria's lack of intelligence is getting more and more apparent. "Oh my God, it's so pretty!" She said this to describe anything last night: Scenery, waterfall, fantasy suite, king size bed.
Victoria is an idiot. As hot as she is.....she is a nut bar wife waiting to happen. 

And I agree with you. I was saying the same thing myself about Madison. She is a gorgeous, strong and intelligent woman. She is actually too good for this shlock.

I saw a meme of Victoria next to the fish from Finding Nemo and that’s all I see when I look at her now. 
She does have a very distinct look to her (in fact, in terms of her face, she's kinda meh.... the body tho).  

So yeah, LOL @ that.  

No surprises there.  Got rid of the crazy (but oh-so good in the sack) one for the two Southern belles.

Based on the previews, he definitely chooses Madison.

I guess someone explained to Madison that she doesn't actually have to marry the guy, or even sleep with him. She can just stay with him until the final episode has aired and then break up with him if he proposes to her. It's not like it's really a relationship. It's pretend for TV. 

Saw Madison's dad on TV this weekend... was watching Auburn against Kentucky and saw him on the sidelines during a timeout... was like, HEY I KNOW THAT GUY!  :lol:  

"My date with Victoria was so perfect.....I banged her SO hard"

The segment last night about the #######s making racist comments on Twitter was really rough to watch. What the hell is wrong with people?

My guess: Madison leaves before the final rose ceremony (i.e. the news that Chris just found out about). His mom tells him he needs to go after her. He does, but she still says no. Just a guess

I like how when he broke it off with Victoria he said something to the effect of, "I'm just not as far along with you as I am with them".  Hmmmm.  If you aren't as far along with her now, you certainly weren't as far along with her when you bumped uglies in the fantasy suite.  So he clearly was just sowing oats and didn't care too much about what Madison thought.

As much as I like Madison, I was disappointed in her for showing up to the rose ceremony and even moreso for accepting the rose.

I like how when he broke it off with Victoria he said something to the effect of, "I'm just not as far along with you as I am with them".  Hmmmm.  If you aren't as far along with her now, you certainly weren't as far along with her when you bumped uglies in the fantasy suite.  So he clearly was just sowing oats and didn't care too much about what Madison thought.

As much as I like Madison, I was disappointed in her for showing up to the rose ceremony and even moreso for accepting the rose.
Like I’ve said all along, Peter is a stone cold player pretending to be the nice guy. I hope Madison dumps his ### when he chooses her. 

Peter’s mom went on the attack with Madison. Madison must have been thinking “if this is my future mother in-law omg”

Run run run!!!!!

I thought his mom was ridiculous. My god.

Mom and brother looked like fools.  Insisting that no woman ever try to change their dear Peter.  At least dad seemed to realize that Madison is a beautiful genuine woman trying to make Peter a better man.

Oh well, hopefully Peter enjoys his life with Hanna or Hannah or the producer or whoever he ends up with.

Peter’s mom went on the attack with Madison. Madison must have been thinking “if this is my future mother in-law omg”

Run run run!!!!!

I thought his mom was ridiculous. My god.
In the mothers defense, get a good look at Madisons mascara. That's enough of a warning sign for anyone let alone a mother. 

"I'm spiritual but not religious" is basically code for "I want to throw God around when it's convenient for me but not follow any of the annoying little rules", right?

Love how the family values Peter being able to continue to party into his 30's over landing a great girl like Madison.

The mom was cool with Hannah annah because she knows she'll never be a threat to her. She'll just smile, swallow any indignities and do as she's told.

Peter’s family was ridiculous.  First, you can’t possibly have an informed opinion on someone after spending 10 minutes with them, much less an opinion that is absolutely 100% definitive. Second, as others have mentioned, it appears that the only reason they were all in on Hanna Ann is because she would basically do whatever Peter wants and have no identity of her own. And I get that a bunch of stuff likely got edited out, but none of Peter’s family members seemed remotely interested in getting to know anything about these two girls. Their careers, their family, their interests, their goals.  The only line of questioning appeared to be how much do you love my son and will do you whatever he wants or will you try to change him?  I too am glad that Peter called them out on it. 

It is obvious he really wants Madison. But Madison is really asking herself the right questions. How compatible are they? I think Peter's mom is a huge red flag for Madison. I just can't believe that is the first impression you made on a potential wife of you son. My goodness. 

I think Hannah Ann is an absolute doll. She really is a sweet girl and would make a fantastic wife. But I think Peter is highly attracted to Madison's strength as a woman. She would be a wonderful mother to his children. 

Hannah is a safe choice. Hell of a catch for a safe choice. 

We will find out tonight what the deal is. I think he will end up picking Hannah Ann because even though Madison will be there for the final rose......I think Peter will pause and think...she is not 100% on me (Peter seems to 100% on Madi but not Hannah Ann). It is a bizarre quandary. And I also felt bad for Hannah Ann when Peter said to her he is being pulled in two directions. I mean we are at the end......and she really has opened to him as being 100% in. That was slightly bad form. Just say..."I do love you and I can envision a beautiful life together" That's all she wanted to hear before you make your final decision.

How does Hannah annah watch back last night and realize that she is nothing but a fall back position? And how do you accept a marriage proposal on those terms?

I mean, it's a TV show, so whatever. But still.

How does Hannah annah watch back last night and realize that she is nothing but a fall back position? And how do you accept a marriage proposal on those terms?

I mean, it's a TV show, so whatever. But still.
Do you think Hannah Ann is going to care just so long as he picks her?  That's the difference between Hannah Ann and Madison.

I guess she probably doesn't, which is pretty sad.  

But again, it's a TV show. Her Instagram influencer career is already secured so I think she'll get over whatever happened.

Users who are viewing this thread