What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Legitimate Reasons to Dislike Hillary (1 Viewer)

[icon]

Insoxicated
Curious about folks reasons for not voting for hillary (were she to receive the nomination).

"She's a woman"

"She's a democrat"

"She's crazy"

"She's Bill's wife"

Etc.... are not viable reasons.

Curious about specific POLITICALLY BASED reasons regarding her stance on specific issues.... her past actions... her voting record.... direct quotes...etc.

Fire away. :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
She is a proven liar, and thus is it difficult to know where she really stands on the issues.

First off she strikes me a genuine fake of a person. Her entire persona is that of someone I would not get along with and not want to be around. While that doesn't 100% mean she can't do the job it sure is hard to get behind someone like that. Also her whole thing about being ready to take that 3am call really rubbed me the wrong way, what makes her ready to do that ? Just because she slept down the hall from Bill in the Whitehouse or does she plan on waking him up and asking his opinion ?

My opinion is that she makes people feel bad about themselves or feel stupid in the way that **** Cheney does. "Condescending" is the word. I don't think that's what I want in our leader in chief.

She is a proven liar, and thus is it difficult to know where she really stands on the issues.
LINK? Not saying she's not a liar but I could say you're a proven murderer... without providing a link I'm pretty sure it's not going to get much traction.

She doesn't know when to accept her defeat, and she is tearing down her own party to further herself. A "bigger" person would have stepped aside and put their support behind the true candidate of her party long ago!

My opinion is that she makes people feel bad about themselves or feel stupid in the way that **** Cheney does. "Condescending" is the word. I don't think that's what I want in our leader in chief.
Agreed but still FAILLooking for substance on issues here.... Her position on key issues.. voting record... quotes...etc.

LINK? Not saying she's not a liar but I could say you're a proven murderer... without providing a link I'm pretty sure it's not going to get much traction.
I would get you a link, but I'm under heavy sniper fire attack at the moment.

She doesn't know when to accept her defeat, and she is tearing down her own party to further herself. A "bigger" person would have stepped aside and put their support behind the true candidate of her party long ago!
I am no fan of the woman but she's still in contention in most polls so why should she "accept defeat"?... so this post is also a FAILWe're talking ISSUES here people... stick to the topic.

"She's a democrat" is most definitely a legitimate reason not to vote for her.

Do you really need a list of the reasons a conservative or Republican wouldn't vote for a Democrat?

Agreed but still FAILLooking for substance on issues here.... Her position on key issues.. voting record... quotes...etc.
Why?If you dislike a person based on the way they treat others that should be reason enough.

But I'll go with

Health care for everyone.. The only way that works is by raising taxes on everyone.. HilCA will be the new tax on your pay checks.

She tried coming up with a plan on this once and FAILED what makes anyone think it will work this time around?

Next up.. Lie and cover.. I know, I know all politicians.. but the Clinton's have set the bar higher than most.

She lied by saying she was against NAFTA. Later records indicated that she was an early supporter of NAFTA.

But I'll go with

Health care for everyone.. The only way that works is by raising taxes on everyone.. HilCA will be the new tax on your pay checks.

She tried coming up with a plan on this once and FAILED what makes anyone think it will work this time around?
First good post of the thread
Next up.. Lie and cover.. I know, I know all politicians.. but the Clinton's have set the bar higher than most.
Links to examples?

She lied by saying she was against NAFTA. Later records indicated that she was an early supporter of NAFTA.
Good start here :confused: What else have we got?

But, I don't like her because she touts her experience, as if she was president for the 8 years Clinton was. She has been carried on Bill's coattails to the offices where she says she's gained her experience, none due to her own abilities really, although she did well once there based on her own abilities. Again, she got her senate job based on the connections and influence of her husband, who in all likelihood she stayed with just because she wanted to become president one day. He was a known philanderer, and caught nationally in one of the most publicized adultery incidents ever, yet she still stayed with him? Why?

She overplays her experience to the point of lying, at least nearly, about sniper fire. She is pulling out all of the stops in attacking obama, basically playing a republican surrogate in the primary instead of being more respectful and debating more along the lines of issues. She takes every opportunity to stick in the knife and twist it when Obama, given similar chances, gives her a pass.

So her whole life, to this point, she's not earned the position she has, yet she's running on the back of her experience. Her connections, her backing, are largely due to things her husband did. Her popularity, her name, her credibility is borrowed from him, and she's using all of that borrowed experience, borrowed status, to prove that sh'es qualified.

I don't like her for that reason. I don't believe she's a self-made woman. I don't believe she's earned the chance to vie for the top job in america. I do believe she frequently exaggerates her experience. I believe she's willing to tear her opponents down far enough that she looks better by comparison. I believe that she is also pursuing the candidacy at all costs, with little respect to how she'll be leaving the party afterwards.

Was on record as saying that she would not attempt to get the votes in MI and FL counted.

Well see she is against it the way it worked in Ohio.. :confused: But is for it the way it worked in Texas.. :confused: Whatever wins your vote. :excited:

So according to you the only legitimate reason to dislike a candidate is to disagree with specific positions. Well since 90% of Hillary and Obamas positions are the same that really wouldn't give you much to go off of. Bottom line to me a key part of being a great President is having that certain quality to lead and inspire, Reagan had it, Bill Clinton had it, I don't think either Bush has or anyone else that has run up until now other then Perot. Hillary certainly doesn't, she is more divisive then anything.

But I'll go with

First good post of the thread
Links to examples?
Bosnia.. Sleep deprived :confused: .. Over a couple speeches??? :confused:

In the Texas debate, she said she would work to outlaw predatory lending practices. She's a US Senator, she could have been sponsoring legislation to do this long ago. So not only is she using it as an issue while people suffer, she's also an ineffective member of Congress.

Gave a stump speech, lying about an uninsured pregnant woman being denied health care and later dying in an effort to ramp up support for her health care package.

But, I don't like her because she touts her experience, as if she was president for the 8 years Clinton was. She has been carried on Bill's coattails to the offices where she says she's gained her experience, none due to her own abilities really, although she did well once there based on her own abilities. Again, she got her senate job based on the connections and influence of her husband, who in all likelihood she stayed with just because she wanted to become president one day. He was a known philanderer, and caught nationally in one of the most publicized adultery incidents ever, yet she still stayed with him? Why?She overplays her experience to the point of lying, at least nearly, about sniper fire. She is pulling out all of the stops in attacking obama, basically playing a republican surrogate in the primary instead of being more respectful and debating more along the lines of issues. She takes every opportunity to stick in the knife and twist it when Obama, given similar chances, gives her a pass.So her whole life, to this point, she's not earned the position she has, yet she's running on the back of her experience. Her connections, her backing, are largely due to things her husband did. Her popularity, her name, her credibility is borrowed from him, and she's using all of that borrowed experience, borrowed status, to prove that sh'es qualified.I don't like her for that reason. I don't believe she's a self-made woman. I don't believe she's earned the chance to vie for the top job in america. I do believe she frequently exaggerates her experience. I believe she's willing to tear her opponents down far enough that she looks better by comparison. I believe that she is also pursuing the candidacy at all costs, with little respect to how she'll be leaving the party afterwards.
Best post of the thread so far ;)

I am no fan of the woman but she's still in contention in most polls so why should she "accept defeat"?... so this post is also a FAILWe're talking ISSUES here people... stick to the topic.
"We Were Ducking Sniper Fire!"

Was on record as saying that she would not attempt to get the votes in MI and FL counted.
Gave a stump speech, lying about an uninsured pregnant woman being denied health care and later dying in an effort to ramp up support for her health care package.
Now you're cooking with heat ;) Keep em coming.

I guess what I truly dislike about Hillary the most is how she has chosen to run her campaign.

MI, FL should be counted, when she agreed they should not be counted.

She's the one you want at 3AM, yet according to Bill, it was late at night when she lied about sniper fire.

Bill lying that it was late at night about sniper fire.

The non-stop complaining about the media. Yes, Obama gets breaks. She gets them too.

Everytime Obama takes the high road, I am reminded that she prefers the low road.

I remember how she tried to impose health care on us before and I don't want her at the controls again.

I am constantly told how much experience she has, yet when I look at her legislative achievements, all I see for her sponsored articles are things like naming Post Offices and making National cancer days.

She wants it both ways - she wants credit for all the good things from her husband's achievements, but distance from all the bad. It doesn't work like that.

She is extremely unlikeable. Her negatives are among the highest EVER for a presidential candidate. There is a lot not to like.

Users who are viewing this thread