What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

15' Anaconda on the run in my neighborhood (1 Viewer)

SHIZNITTTT

Footballguy
While watching the draft Saturday, a guy comes to the door and says that his 15 foot Anaconda is on the loose, and have I seen it. I tell him no, thinking that there must be a hidden camera, or one of my friends has paid this guy to play a horrible prank. After about 10 minutes I realize this guy is legit, and he tells me the story of how he and his wife have the monstrous snake that was in their home when they left on Friday, which is about a block from our home, but now it is missing from their home. He assures me that the snake would be deadly to kids and pets (I have 4 year old twins), and there are a lot of young children in our neighborhood. It is Sunday night and our neighborhood association had an emergency meeting to see if anyone had seen this snake and if there was anything that could be done. The neighborhood is all in a frenzy (rightfully so), and the police can not do anything about this situation until someone actually spots the snake or is eaten. Everyone has their dogs inside, and the park is completely desolate. My wife is scared to go to or get out of her car without me walking her to and from the house.

Has anyone ever had any experience with snakes this large, and if it is still alive where would be the best place to find it? TIA

I will keep you posted unless I am the one the snake decides to eat.

Maybe they could take those 4 motorcycle cops (the popo that give me a ticket) away from writing tickets long enough to maybe do some real police work and hunt down a GIANT SNAKE!

My advice would be to get a trap, then have your wife cook some big fresh buns and put them in the trap. My understanding is that Anacondas are attracted to them.

I am serious, there is a large snake on the loose in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. If anyone would like to call police station and ask be my guest. There has been at least 10 complaints to the po po and animal control. As soon as I get more info you fine people will be the first to know, hopefully this is not my last text message, more to come...

Last edited by a moderator:
While watching the draft Saturday, a guy comes to the door and says that his 15 foot Anaconda is on the loose, and have I seen it. I tell him no, thinking that there must be a hidden camera, or one of my friends has paid this guy to play a horrible prank. After about 10 minutes I realize this guy is legit, and he tells me the story of how he and his wife have the monstrous snake that was in their home when they left on Friday, which is about a block from our home, but now it is missing from their home. He assures me that the snake would be deadly to kids and pets (I have 4 year old twins), and there are a lot of young children in our neighborhood. It is Sunday night and our neighborhood association had an emergency meeting to see if anyone had seen this snake and if there was anything that could be done. The neighborhood is all in a frenzy (rightfully so), and the police can not do anything about this situation until someone actually spots the snake or is eaten. Everyone has their dogs inside, and the park is completely desolate. My wife is scared to go to or get out of her car without me walking her to and from the house.

Has anyone ever had any experience a with snakes this large, and if it is still alive where would be the best place to find it? TIA

Maybe they could take those 4 motorcycle cops (the popo that give me a ticket) away from writing tickets long enough to maybe do some real police work and hunt down a GIANT SNAKE!
My wife. :goodposting:

Has anyone ever had any experience a with snakes this large, and if it is still alive where would be the best place to find it? TIA

My wife. :yes:
Uh, not talking garden variety here, we are talking about a snake that can be seen clearly with the naked eye.

My wife. :yes:
Uh, not talking garden variety here, we are talking about a snake that can be seen clearly with the naked eye.
UMMM.... Neither am I :yes:

I could be mistaken but I don't believe anacondas are legal in the U.S.

Additionally, it would be difficult as hell to feed a full grown anaconda...it's not like you've got capybaras hanging out in your back yard to feed the thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably a great ploy by your neighbor so he doesn't have to put up with kids and barking dogs running wild.

He probably feeds it a couple of rabbits once a week. I would expect the snake to be under someone's house or in some undergrowth. Expect the cat population to decrease. At least it is too warm to go into hibernation for several months.

My buddy in college had a pet Burmese python that he had illegally in his dorm room. He didn't always think things through and just keep the snake on his shelf in his closet. Not in a cage on the shelf mind you, just laying on the shelf.

So one day he goes in and the snake is missing. A real shocker really. He's looking all over for it for about an hour when suddenly he hears screaming from next door. Turns out the snake had looked for someplace warm and curled up in the bed of the guy next door. The guy had actually turned the lights out and gotten into bed with the snake. :lmao:

BTW, just for the record, Marlin Perkins always sat in the canoe narrating, while Jim Fowler wrestled the anaconda on Mutual of Omaha's "Wild Kingdom".

Users who are viewing this thread