What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL3 Draft Thread (1 Viewer)

renesauz

IBL Representative
Per PM from BnB, here is the draft order! Shadow goes on the clock at 8 AM est (my pick is already posted):

QB

RB

WR

TE

DST

PK

1.01 Renesauz - LaDainian Tomlinson, SD, RB1

1.02 Shadowfax - Adrian Peterson, Min, RB2

1.03 Jmills - Steven Jackson, SL, RB3

1.04 Lhucks - Brian Westbrook, Phi, RB4

1.05 Restless Natives - Clinton Portis, Was, RB5

1.06 Fullback Fro - Joseph Addai, Ind, RB6

1.07 wdcrob - Frank Gore, SF, RB7

1.08 Redzone - Tom Brady, NE, QB1

1.09 ArhnCityPahnder - Randy Moss, NE, WR1

1.10 Jeff Tefertiller - Reggie Bush, NO, RB8

1.11 Rzrback77 - Marshawn Lynch, Buf, RB9

1.12 Ruffrody05 - Larry Johnson, KC, RB10

1.13 Duckboy - Maurice Jones-Drew, Jac, RB11

1.14 Frank Black - Ryan Grant, GB, RB12

1.15 Orgazmo - Marion Barber III, Dal, RB13

1.16 Chaos Commish - Reggie Wayne, Ind, WR2

2.01 Chaos Commish - Terrell Owens, Dal, WR3

2.02 Orgazmo - Peyton Manning, Ind, QB2

2.03 Frank Black - Willis McGahee, Buf, RB14

2.04 Duckboy - Larry Fitzgerald, Ari, WR4

2.05 Ruffrody05 - Ronnie Brown, Mia, RB15

2.06 Rzrback77 - Andre Johnson, Hou, WR5

2.07 Jeff Tefertiller - Marquis Colston, NO, WR6

2.08 ArhnCityPahnder - Steve Smith, Car, WR7

2.09 Redzone - T.J. Houshmandzadeh, Cin, WR8

2.10 wdcrob - Braylon Edwards, Cle, WR9

2.11 Fullback Fro - Jason Witten, Dal, TE1

2.12 Restless Natives - Plaxico Burress, NYG, WR10

2.13 Lhucks - Kellen Winslow Jr., Cle, TE2

2.14 Jmills - Michael Turner, Atl, RB16

2.15 Shadowfax - Torry Holt, SL, WR11

2.16 Renesauz - Brandon Marshall, Den, WR12

3.01 Renesauz - Jamal Lewis, Cle, RB17

3.02 Shadowfax - Tony Romo, Dal, QB3

3.03 Jmills - Wes Welker, NE, WR13

3.04 Lhucks - Chad Johnson, Cin, WR14

3.05 Restless Natives - Anquan Boldin, Ari, WR15

3.06 Fullback Fro - Santonio Holmes, Pit, WR16

3.07 wdcrob - Laurence Maroney, NE, RB18

3.08 Redzone - Earnest Graham, TB, RB19

3.09 ArhnCityPahnder - Edgerrin James, Ari, RB20

3.10 Jeff Tefertiller - Jerricho Cotchery, NYJ, WR17

3.11 Rzrback77 - Antonio Gates, SD, TE3

3.12 Ruffrody05 - Roy Williams, Det, WR18

3.13 Duckboy - Thomas Jones, NYJ, RB21

3.14 Frank Black - Tony Gonzalez, KC, TE4

3.15 Orgazmo - Darren McFadden, Oak, RB22

3.16 Chaos Commish - Willie Parker, Pit, RB23

4.01 Chaos Commish - Brandon Jacobs, NYG, RB24

4.02 Orgazmo - Dwayne Bowe, KC, WR19

4.03 Frank Black - Lee Evans, Buf, WR20

4.04 Duckboy - Drew Brees, NO, QB4

4.05 Ruffrody05 - Greg Jennings, GB, WR21

4.06 Rzrback77 - Carson Palmer, Cin, QB5

4.07 Jeff Tefertiller - Roddy White, Atl, WR22

4.08 ArhnCityPahnder - Ben Roethlisberger, Pit, QB6

4.09 Redzone - Chris Cooley, Was, TE5

4.10 wdcrob - Calvin Johnson, Det, WR23

4.11 Fullback Fro - Donovan McNabb, Phi, QB7

4.12 Restless Natives - Hines Ward, Pit, WR24

4.13 Lhucks - Matt Hasselbeck, Sea, QB8

4.14 Jmills - Derek Anderson, Cle, QB9

4.15 Shadowfax - Todd Heap, Bal, TE6

4.16 Renesauz - Jay Cutler, Den, QB10

Last edited by a moderator:
can someone take a pm for me or can i just post my pick now cause the guy i want aint going this early

Was this order a dice roll?? or just randomly selected/positioned by BnB???

Suxor to get sandwiched between Rzr and Duckboy!!! I've got my work cut out for me, no doubt.

Was this order a dice roll?? or just randomly selected/positioned by BnB???

Suxor to get sandwiched between Rzr and Duckboy!!! I've got my work cut out for me, no doubt.
Thanks for the compliment. That is indeed a fine bunch at the tail end of this one.

By the way traveling quite a lot today and tomorrow. Will do my best to keep up. I coordinated previously with Jeff T on the PDSL Draft so being alongside him will help me.

:no: Just scored what amounts to basicly FREE Nascar tickets for the race at Richmond (only an hour away) this weekend. It won't effect my drafting (I'll PM or give someone my cell#), but it may make post 1 a little slow this weekend.

Shouldn't be much of an inconveniance to anybody, but I apologize in advance if it is.

We all want it to move, but there was never an official start time posted, so let's relax until we get through the first round.
Yes there was (I can find it and quote it if I have to)......8:00 AM Friday morning.

not much notice of when we were starting and especially to those of us moved from SSL4 to SSL3. I hope that all these folks are being not only PMed, but also emailed if possible.
Yeah, great job of keeping folks informed, huh? I highly doubt that BnB informed anyone in any way other than to post in the SSL4 signup thread. Anyway, I sent PM's to those that haven't been here for a few days. Some guys haven't been around on the boards for over a week.

I am available for PM's as I tend to check in quite regularly.

I have a list from Redzone for his round one pick. Please PM both of us when his turn comes up.

Jeff Tefertiller said:
Razorback has my list if I am not around.
I do, but I am out of town for a funeral and will be leaving the hotel in an hour or so and be traveling and occupied until late tonight. Almost twelve hours between posts does not bode well for our beginning.

Gotta run...time to leave for Richmond. HIGHLY doubtful it will get even remotely close to my pick today. If something wierd happens, Pasquino has my cell#.

I'll be back very late tonight :goodposting:

1.08 - Steel Dillo TIMED-OUT at 12:47 pm EST.

per PM from Redzone.....

1.09 - Marion Barber III, Dal, RB8

PM out to the Pahnder

If I recall correctly, when someone times-out in the 1st round of one of these drafts they not only get their clock cut in half they are moved to the 16 slot for the 1st round. Another time-out and they are replaced. I will PM Duke1948 for verification, if that helps.

ETA: PM'd Duke1948....waiting for reply. I requested that he reply in this thread.

Jeff Tefertiller said:
Razorback has my list if I am not around.
I do, but I am out of town for a funeral and will be leaving the hotel in an hour or so and be traveling and occupied until late tonight. Almost twelve hours between posts does not bode well for our beginning.
I am around all day and have Razorback's pick, too. Footballhead, please PM me when I am up. Thanks.

FYI, just checked and Footballhead was last seen on April 26. :thumbup:
He and Steel Dillo were the ones I sent PM's to yesterday because they had not been around for a while. I'll go out on a short limb here and guess that we will be waiting and footballhead will time-out also (at 10:10 pm EST.)I'll be heading out to watch the Sprint Cup race and the Flyers game tonight. I should be back around 11:30 - midnight EST. Just in case, I've sent a short list to Duckboy and Mr. Black.

ALERT!

The pick order I sent to Ruffrody5 had Tom Brady before Marion Barber.

Please correct my pick to Tom Brady and I will email Ahrncp to let him know M Barber is still available for a pick before the next person.

Ruffr5 can confirm from my pm.

Hope this is not a problem

I'd guess we can let RR5 confirm that he misread RZ's PM. I'm fine with that if it's the case.

No Matter for my pick though, I still will take Randy Moss even if Barber is (had been) available to me.

The MB3, or not MB3, will not affect my or Razorback's pick. Since Ruffrody is next up, he can decide about MB3.

1.12 Jeff Tefertiller takes Reggie Bush, RB, NO

1.13 Razorback takes Marshawn Lynch, RB, Buff

Will PM Ruffrody.

just checking in to let y'all know that I made it back. Hope to get to another pick tomorrow.

Thanks to Jeff T. for coordinating with me.

1.14 Ruffrody via pm selects LARRY JOHNSONI just realized that Duckboy is up b4 me.
Make sure to only pick your first rounder , then we wait a few hours to see if either of these guys shows, then try to get replacements.
I'm not certain precisely what you mean in context for my pick. I'm wondering whether your recommendation is for me to only make 1.16 and not 2.01. Depending on what happens with replacements, I really need to make both of my picks together.

Users who are viewing this thread