What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL3 Draft Thread (1 Viewer)

Duckboy is in and out. I'm about to go to bed here on the east coast. Hopefully when I pick in the morning, someone will have stated whether I can make my back to back turn pics.

Duckboy is in and out. I'm about to go to bed here on the east coast. Hopefully when I pick in the morning, someone will have stated whether I can make my back to back turn pics.
I was hoping the RuffRody05 would have showed up to answer whether he wants MB3 or not, but I'll be out for the rest of the day, and don't want to hold things up any more.By the rules (and by example of what happened in SSL2), both Steel Dillo and Footballhead have been moved to the end of the draft (they pick in 15 and 16 now). So everyone slides up the appropriate slots, making this the 1.13 pick.

1.13 RB Maurice Jones-Drew, Jacksonville Jaguars

pming Frank Black for his 1.14 pick. Steel Dillo will then have a 4 hr clock, then Footballhead a 4 hr clock, then we need a commissioner replacement set. Will pm Bass/Duke/JP to make them aware of the situation as well.

ALERT!

The pick order I sent to Ruffrody5 had Tom Brady before Marion Barber.

Please correct my pick to Tom Brady and I will email Ahrncp to let him know M Barber is still available for a pick before the next person.

Ruffr5 can confirm from my pm.

Hope this is not a problem
I'd guess we can let RR5 confirm that he misread RZ's PM. I'm fine with that if it's the case.

No Matter for my pick though, I still will take Randy Moss even if Barber is (had been) available to me.
I am confirming that I goofed pretty BAD. Yes indeed, Redzone had Tom Brady at the top of his list. I apologize for the confusion my mistake has caused.I am happy with my selection of Larry Johnson that Frank Black was kind enough to make for me. Thank you Mr. Black.

Last edited by a moderator:
SSL3 looks like a mess.

I got a PM from someone saying I'm in charge of promotions, but I have zero time for that. I'm not a commish here.

If you want a staffer to intervene and help out, I suggest you talk it out with Jeff T.

Twilight and Duke are in charge of trying to keep this moving.

BNB gets that job when he's back.

Post 1 is up to date now...but wre still need the interim commish to get us two more draftors.

OK. I'm PMing and Emailing Dillo and FBHead, and Orgazmo and Chaos Commish from SSL4. First 2 to answer will draft in position 15 and 16 in SSL 3.

If those 1st 2 are Orgazmo and CC, if Dillo and FBHead get back, they will be in 4.

Well, including my blown pick for Redzone, this 1st round is just.....................WOW!

(I hope we get through the turn tonight.)

I got a PM moving me into this legue. I can take the open spot if it helps. I would have responded sooner but I was at the beach all weekend, so I'm not sorry for the delay. I guess I should just pick to get this going. But I feel like I should wait for a reply.

I need to look at the draft so far before I pick, so a post confirming the spot is mine would be nice, but if not I should pick 1.16 and 2.01 shortly; unless a post tells me otherwise.

okay... I'm a little punchy from a very long weekend and these picks are troubling my half asleep mind. Let me give it some more thought, and maybe a cold shower. I'll pick shortly, before I pass out...

Sorry to hear you guys struggled so much, but once you get through Round 1 at least everyone's "alive" and picking.

You should be good now.

Good job Twilight.

rzrback77 selects WR Andre Johnson Houston Texans

and

Jeff T. selects WR M. Colston Saints

will PM Next

T J Houshmanzedeh (that spelling is from memory and probablyis no closer than T J whosyourmomma) WR Bengals

PM to wdcrob

I've forwarded a list to Domination for my next selection. Pease PM Domination for my round 3 selection. He will be checking in periodically throughout the day and will be able to keep things moving, should this begin to move with any regularity.

TIA

is shadowfax a west coaster?
Yup. I woke up last night around 4am PST and checked here...seems like I just missed Ren as he was here about 1/2 hour later. I had a tough time deciding what direction to go with my 3rd pick so decided to sleep some more on it. No divine intervention though.

3.04 - Chad Johnson

1.04 - Brian Westbrook

2.13 - Kellen Winslow

3.04 - Chad Johnson

championship

I just opened my PMs and saw where I had been put in SSL3 & then bumped out of it.

I got back from Disney World early Saturday morning and hadn't checked in since. Sorry for any delay I caused. :mellow:

I'm heading out for a couple :banned: . I'll be back in a couple (1-2) hours. DO NOT PM Domination, as I previously posted early this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread