What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL2 - Still rolling along (1 Viewer)

from the inbox

Blue-Kun from PM list

8-9 Ahmad Bradshwa, RB, NYG

for OM per PM list

8-10 Ted Ginn Jr., WR, MIA

for Ravnzfan

8-11 Deion Branch, WR, SEA

and for tex (unless he is really here and wants to change)

8-12 Jeff Garcia, QB, TB

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope Garcia is good with me. Thanks, Captain. :thumbup:

PM'd a list to you for round 9.

8.13: WR - Vincent Jackson

Please PM me and Pimpin when I am up next. I will not be around, but he knows how to get in touch with me quickly.

Will PM next guy.

8.7 Matt Leinart, QB
This is the pick I considered when I picked Chester. Did I miss the story that drops Leinarts value lower than Russell and Tavaris? That seems absurd to me.
Bye weeks substantially change individual player rankings for me.
Agreed to some extent. What was the challenge that presented itself with Leinart that you didn't feel like you'd overcome? #1RB and #4WR shared the same bye. I don't think that would have scared me off to the extent I'd take TJ, unless I had them very close together.

I would have gone Fargas at 8.15 but couldn't pass up on opportunity to take Rice as a WR3. I'll "settle" for ...

9.02 Julius Jones SEA RB

He will definitely get his share of the carries and has an outside chance of being "the man" in Seattle.

PMing joffer

I would have gone Fargas at 8.15 but couldn't pass up on opportunity to take Rice as a WR3. I'll "settle" for ...

9.02 Julius Jones SEA RB

He will definitely get his share of the carries and has an outside chance of being "the man" in Seattle.

PMing joffer
X4.7 Pimpin Ain't Easy - Julius Jones, SEA RB25

It feels like he maybe should be there, but yeah, he went in the 4th. I had the same thing happen with DeAngelo Williams, I was thinking 'man he fell a ways' and then I realized somebody had grabbed him so early I simply thought he hadn't been taken yet.

4th round .. no wonder I didn't notice. I never would have thought he could go that early.

I'll go with Ronald Curry OAK WR

Thanks for waiting joffer

I would have gone Fargas at 8.15 but couldn't pass up on opportunity to take Rice as a WR3. I'll "settle" for ...9.02 Julius Jones SEA RBHe will definitely get his share of the carries and has an outside chance of being "the man" in Seattle.PMing joffer
:popcorn: FYI....I think Brady got picked too.

Come on now ... J. Jones in the 4th and I get comparisons of him and Brady.

:lmao: Man I hate when this happens. First rule about drafting is not to take someone already picked.

I feel shame.

per the in basket

for tex

9-5 Zach Miller, OAK, TE

for ravnzfan

9-6 Drew Bennett, STL, WR

for OM

9-7 Darrel Jackson, DEN, WR

pming next

9.9 Chris Brown, RB HOU

Brown, Rodgers, and Rice were my top rated players a round ago all who had slid at least a round. Houston's RB never seems to be worth a poop, but at this spot Brown's usual partial season and kaput will at least leave him meeting his draft position.

Guess we have officially ground to a halt - hopefully PAE will arrive or valence will be here to restart us when he times out.

Users who are viewing this thread