What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL2 - Still rolling along (1 Viewer)

Well at least now I can discuss things on the other thread LOL

17-16 Kurt Warner, AZ, QB

and

18-1 Ike Hilliard, TB, WR

back to TL

this pains me to do this but...

Kyle Boller, Bal, QB

PM to shadwo.

nice work keeping this draft moving quickly

See yinz in the trash talking thread.

if I come up and i'm not around (will be out & at doc appt. for part of the day) somebody please just give me a starting kicker, preferably without a week 4 or 6 bye. if that isn't possible, just give me a supposed starting kicker period. thanks guys. with luck we'll be all done by tonight.

not sure when PAE will arrive, but....

1) I have BnB's pick for 18-8

2) 18-9 is Blue-Kun - if someone can do the research on his pick (see post above) I have to run to a meeting or I would

back in a few hours

18.11...CBaker--TE...NY J-E-T-S Jets-Jets-Jets!

nice draft :banned:

great work, Hook---thanx for all you did in helping me and everyone else putting this puppy to bed!

ETA...PM'd tex and H-the-F

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going out on a limb here, but I think this guy is the starting TE in an offense that has relied on the TE in the past.

18.12 Martrez Milner, TE, Atlanta

PM'd H-t-F

Well I wasn't planning on going with only one TE, but my WR's are still a little thin.

18.15 A. Davis HOU WR

PMing Aaron for last pick.

going to make my last pick tomorrow morning. just got home and too tired to do figure out who's available right now.

I would like to add my thanks to Ravnz, Captain Hook and all the others who took lists and kept this thing moving for those of us who weren't around all the time. :yes: ;) :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread