What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL IV Picks - To the Finish Line (1 Viewer)

Quit your whining and go outside. It's a nice day out. He's clearly not coming back until the end of the long weekend, and that's OK.

Quit your whining and go outside. It's a nice day out. He's clearly not coming back until the end of the long weekend, and that's OK.
well i've been wrong before, but according to the BNB post it seems like he times out at 8pm EST tonightand i'm impressed that you're able to predict how nice a day it is when we don't all live next door to you. with that kind of knowledge your team is going to succeed for sure!!

well i've been wrong before, but according to the BNB post it seems like he times out at 8pm EST tonightand i'm impressed that you're able to predict how nice a day it is when we don't all live next door to you. with that kind of knowledge your team is going to succeed for sure!!
8:05 actually :shrug:

Last edited by a moderator:
2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

2 Members: nittanylion, comet

Welcome back, Haley's Comet!

:confused:

14.5 Detroit Lions Defense.

I know that htis is "early" to be picking the Lions, but they were really good for short stretches last year, and Marinelli brought in a bunch of "his" guys from Tampa this offseason. This is a team that doesn't have a lot of offensive identity. After firing Martz, and in the second year of a defensive minded head coach, I think this team changes gears to be a much better (at least fantasy) defense.

at the 23 second mark you'll see devin hester, wr, CHI falling

and at

14.14 i catch him

pm'ing next

15.06 - PK Phil Dawson, CLE
This is inching closer to me. I will not have internet access tomorrow between 830 am - 6 pm eastern. I will be online between 730 - 8 am. Who wants to take a list from me then? Or if we are still 5 or 6 picks away, who is willing to give me a call and get my pick? I want to keep it moving, but I work for a bank and we are on total lockdown as far as internet access.Thanks in Advance....Peace

This is inching closer to me. I will not have internet access tomorrow between 830 am - 6 pm eastern. I will be online between 730 - 8 am. Who wants to take a list from me then? Or if we are still 5 or 6 picks away, who is willing to give me a call and get my pick? I want to keep it moving, but I work for a bank and we are on total lockdown as far as internet access.Thanks in Advance....Peace
I can take a list if we don't get to you by the morning.

thanks man. Road Warriors has me covered. Thank you both.Commuterman, please PM Road Warriors when you are done. Thanks.Peace

thanks man. Road Warriors has me covered. Thank you both.Commuterman, please PM Road Warriors when you are done. Thanks.Peace
I will be off the grid from about 9:15 to 11:30 EDT this AM. If it gets to TRR during that time, he should not be further penalized, IMO, if it hits 2 hrs. I've got his picks and they'll be in by lunchtime, if it falls that way.

I will be off the grid from about 9:15 to 11:30 EDT this AM. If it gets to TRR during that time, he should not be further penalized, IMO, if it hits 2 hrs. I've got his picks and they'll be in by lunchtime, if it falls that way.
You can send them to me if you want. I already have my list done for the rest of the draft.

Users who are viewing this thread