What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL IV Picks - To the Finish Line (1 Viewer)

15.14 Robbie Gould, K - CHI

PMing Commuter

Edit to change the pick to the correct number.

Last edited by a moderator:
CommuterMan said:
15.11 TE Desmond Clark Chicago Bears

Can somone PM BF please, thanks.
I had this sinking feeling that Desmond would not make it past you MOP... :rant:
MoP is a Value SpongeTM.
Yea, I was really hoping for a second string TE with my next pick. :porked:
Is this shtick? Clark was a top 15 TE the past two years, and his YPC is the highest of ANY active TE in the league. Olsen (who I drafted 5 rounds ago) should be the primary focus, but the Bears extended Clark's contract through 2010 for a reason. He's going to catch some passes. In round 15 he represents excellent value.

CommuterMan said:

I had this sinking feeling that Desmond would not make it past you MOP... :rant:
MoP is a Value SpongeTM.
Yea, I was really hoping for a second string TE with my next pick. :porked:
Is this shtick? Clark was a top 15 TE the past two years, and his YPC is the highest of ANY active TE in the league. Olsen (who I drafted 5 rounds ago) should be the primary focus, but the Bears extended Clark's contract through 2010 for a reason. He's going to catch some passes. In round 15 he represents excellent value.
I was just giving MoP a little grief. I tend to shy away from players who have a high pick backup behind them though. In those cases the passing of the torch is usually imminent.

CommuterMan said:

I had this sinking feeling that Desmond would not make it past you MOP... :no:
MoP is a Value SpongeTM.
Yea, I was really hoping for a second string TE with my next pick. :lmao:
I was just giving MoP a little grief. I tend to shy away from players who have a high pick backup behind them though. In those cases the passing of the torch is usually imminent.
I think both of you had good points. I do like Clark as he represents some value as a potantial top15 TE...there really are not a lot of weapons in Chicago and I don't think Clark will have aproblem finding some room at TE. I actually expect to see Greg Olsen lined up a lot in the slot perhaps, even with Clark on the field at the same time. Clark seem to have 3-4 really nice games a year, that's all I am looking for at this point in the draft. I go thim in the 16th...I would have had to take LJ SMith/Ben Watson in the 8th or 9th as a 2nd TE...I do feel I got some value. But EBF is correct in his viewpoint.

MoP takes Joe Nedney, K, SF

can someone PM beachbum?
6 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

6 Members: wraith5, Jeff Tefertiller, EBF, ShadowMaster, comet, Ministry of Pain
:lmao:

PM'ing BB.
FAIL.
What happened is I got a phone call, and the front door had to be answered...then after I finished, I had to run a quick errand before the Mrs got home....I realized as I was driving over Biscayne Bay that I didn't make the pick...hit speed dial for JT...and there you have it. :doh:

Steel Dillo said:
nittanylion said:
Very nice run of Picks through the last 31...
I knew this was going to jinx us. :goodposting:
jinx ?
As in slow us down.
Ah, I never got a PM back from nittany when he was done.
What?? You don't live on these boards anticipating every selection?? :)
I admit that when I'm at work, I'll check in at least every 15 minutes or so. :lol:

Steel Dillo said:
nittanylion said:
I knew this was going to jinx us. :boxing:
jinx ?
As in slow us down.
I admit that when I'm at work, I'll check in at least every 15 minutes or so. :bag:
;) :lmao: :wub:

Steel Dillo said:
nittanylion said:
I knew this was going to jinx us. :kicksrock:
jinx ?
As in slow us down.
I admit that when I'm at work, I'll check in at least every 15 minutes or so. :bag:
:lmao: :unsure: :scared:
:hifive:

Users who are viewing this thread