What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL IV Picks - To the Finish Line (1 Viewer)

Have we had a timeout here?
We shouldn't have. I think Drew Carter was the pick, and I have no record or recollection of him being picked before. It should be Dillo's pick
just fyi, i know there's only one round left, but two guys have 4 hour clocks i think, not sure if steel dillo is one of them, i know comet is one but i'm too lazy to check
No, its TeamRamRod and comet. Dillo's got an 8 hr clock.

Have we had a timeout here?
We shouldn't have. I think Drew Carter was the pick, and I have no record or recollection of him being picked before. It should be Dillo's pick
just fyi, i know there's only one round left, but two guys have 4 hour clocks i think, not sure if steel dillo is one of them, i know comet is one but i'm too lazy to check
No, its TeamRamRod and comet. Dillo's got an 8 hr clock.
Looking back, I now see that comet's pick was just before the clock shut off for the night. Dillo's 8 hrs expired about an 90 minutes ago.PM'd next.

Last edited by a moderator:
17.15 Kyle Boller, QB - Balt

PM'd TRR last night... I will be away all day. I have PM's Steel Dillo, Road Warriors and Wraith5 with my final pick.

Last edited by a moderator:
doubt anyone cares, but bostonfred timed out about an hour ago - he's probably waiting for post june 1 cuts as he stated in pdsl2 flamewar with jeff pasquiano

anyway - mop you're up please don't drag this crap out longer than it has to

RB Chris Perry, Cincinnati Bengals

If he's really back from his injury, he makes a likely compliment to Rudi, ala 2005.

If he's really back from his injury, he makes a likely compliment to Rudi, ala 2005.
Great pick IMO.My last pick was a toss up between Devard Darling, Perry & one other player that hasn't been picked yet.

I ended up taking Darling because I felt I was a little weaker at WR than RB, but seriously considered Perry.

Great pick IMO.My last pick was a toss up between Devard Darling, Perry & one other player that hasn't been picked yet.

I ended up taking Darling because I felt I was a little weaker at WR than RB, but seriously considered Perry.
I would've taken Darling if he had fallen to my pick.

Darling was on my short list at the end as well. The price I had to pay for waiting so long to take a 3rd RB was to take 3 of them late. Cost me a 2nd DEF, too. If that (no 2nd DEF) ends up causing my exit, I'll be surprised, but stranger things have happened.

Darling was on my short list at the end as well. The price I had to pay for waiting so long to take a 3rd RB was to take 3 of them late. Cost me a 2nd DEF, too. If that (no 2nd DEF) ends up causing my exit, I'll be surprised, but stranger things have happened.
Nah... you be gone before week 8 when Chicago has its bye week :goodposting: Just kidding... funny things do happen in these leagues so who knows.

18.15 - Brady Quinn, QB, CLE

Call me crazy, but with Romo on board until week 10, I think Quinn has a shot at starting by then.

Users who are viewing this thread