What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New Jersey based redraft league, $50 redraft, all fees paid out (1 Viewer)

Usual21

Footballguy
This will be our second year in existance. The league is called the Garden State Fantasy Football League. This league will have a LIVE in person draft at my house in Fords, NJ on August 16th @ 11:00 a.m. We were supposed to be an all FBG league, but some people had prior commitments to fulfill. This year we have 2 openings that we would prefer were filled by FBG's. Fees are going to be $50 with all fees being paid out. Also considering making it a keeper league. Here is our website: Garden State Fantasy Football League

There was great parity in the league last year and everyone had a shot until the final two weeks. If interested, email me at usual21@gmail.com

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure exactly what happened last year, thought the league wasn't going to happen, so we pulled out

That said, Koya and I are likely in for this year (assuming the draft date doesn't cause conflicts)

Let me know

Users who are viewing this thread