What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty Take Over Team - CBS 50.00 (playoff team last yr) (1 Viewer)

Gottabesweet

Footballguy
Owner said he'd stay if I can't find anyone but I'd like to help him out and find someone willing to replace him.

It's a 12 team CBS dynasty league (our rookie draft will be in late july/early august) we will vote.

The team is pretty good. We don't have roster limits really its a very very very deep league pretty much all the talent is gone except the rookies. Any questions PM me or email gregobomb@roadrunner.com

Start 1qb, 2rb, 3wr, 1te, 1flex (rb/wr/te) 1k 1dst

and then a ton on the bench

PPR, 1pt per 25 yards passing, -2 ints, 1pt per 10 rush/rec -2 fumbles, 6 per tds!

Team:

R = reserved, I highlighted some of his better players, he does have some youth as depth too!

His draft picks are.. 1.8 2.8 3.8 4.8 5.8 6.8 (if this team gets scooped up, I may have another team open that hasn't paid yet)

C Palmer

Alex Smith ®

J.P. Losman ®

J Campbell ®

S Rosenfels ®

F Gore

R Grant

T.J. Duckett

A Bradshaw ®

B Jackson ®

C Taylor ®

K Smith ®

L Maroney ®

L Vickers ®

L Weaver ®

M Moore ®

M Robinson ®

K Irons (I)

Calvin Johnson

R White

T.J. Houshmandzadeh

A Gonzalez ®

C Taylor ®

D Mason ®

D Henderson ®

J Broussard ®

K Washington ®

M Colston ®

M Booker ®

M Muhammad ®

R Davis ®

E Parker (I)

R McMichael

H Miller ®

J Peelle ®

L Pope ®

N Folk

L Tynes ®

S Suisham ®

D Jaguars

D Bengals ®

D Browns ®

Just reviewing over some emails. If you don't get this team there may be a weaker team available. I'd like to have active people and great owners so far all of you who emailed look pretty qualified and interested.

The other open team has

Chad Johnson, Steve Smith (CAR), Hasselbeck, Brandon Jacobs, Willie Parker, Santonio Holmes, Javon Walker, Shockey and Benson and honestly not much more. This team will need work but I'd rank them 8 of 12 right now with the potential and trade possibilities and drafting to get into the playoffs with some work. Very active trading league.

Only team open now - will have to answer a few questions to get into the league.

Thanks

Chad Johnson, Steve Smith (CAR), Hasselbeck, Brandon Jacobs, Willie Parker, Santonio Holmes, Javon Walker, Shockey and Benson and honestly not much more. This team will need work but I'd rank them 8 of 12 right now with the potential and trade possibilities and drafting to get into the playoffs with some work. Very active trading league

Users who are viewing this thread