What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

CHUG 2 Openings (1 Viewer)

ConstruxBoy

Kate's Daddy
We are trying to set up a new league for Charlotte based FBGs called CHUG 2, patterned after the popular CHUG league. CHUG 2 would have the same rules and set up as CHUG. Please see the website here.

Fees are the one thing we will be changing from CHUG. We are deciding between $50 and $60 per team, with the payouts smaller in proportion to the $90 fee for CHUG.

Please let me know below if you are interested and tell us something about you.

BTW - Live draft is pretty much required. The date for it is still up in the air, so think about what dates you can participate from mid-August through the start of the season.

Thanks!

Hey guys

I went to the website as a guest but it appears that I can't get to the league set-up(roster sizes, scoring, waiver set-up, etc.). I assume that this is not auction, correct?

TIA

i think i may have tried getting on board the first go around....let me know if there's still some room...

If there is still an opening for Chug 2 let me know. I moved to the Charlotte metro area about 7 months ago and I'm looking to join a local league.

Users who are viewing this thread