What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty/Salary Cap League Looking For New Owners (1 Viewer)

Hinezer

Footballguy
I have a few openings in the fantasy football league that I run. The league is run through ffleagues.com. I've worked with the league programmer and he's customized the league to my preferences with a very minimal price.

The league is dynasty form and based on a salary cap/contracts. The league is in it's 3rd season. The first season we drafted a team, which created the initial contracts. Then each offseason we have free agent auctions (Ebay style) and rookie drafts to fill out the rosters.

The league does have a minimal entree fee of $15-40. The amount you put in decides how much you can win if you place in the top 4. 3rd and 4th get their entry fee back, 2nd gets twice their entry fee and 1st gets everything else.

Starting lineup:

1 QB

2 RB

2 WR

1 TE

1 RB/WR/TE

1 PK

Scoring is very typical.

6pts per TD Rush/Receiving

4pts per TD Passing

0.1pt per yard rushing/receiving

0.05pt per yard passing

-2pts per INT

Because of the structure of the league, I'll wait to post the rosters (it can be a little confusing). The teams are very competitive and include last year's league champion and another playoff team.

If you have any questions about the league or are interested in one of the open teams, send me an email at m_hines_84@yahoo.com.

Last edited by a moderator:
All spots are filled, but I am looking for potential replacement owners.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread