What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

ENTOURAGE (1 Viewer)

Excellent eye candy in this movie. Which it needs imo, because without all the boobs, Haley Joel Osment's character makes it borderline unwatchable. Cool cameos though.

Excellent eye candy in this movie. Which it needs imo, because without all the boobs, Haley Joel Osment's character makes it borderline unwatchable. Cool cameos though.
Borderline?

I had to watch it twice as I was kinda drunk the first time and had no idea what happened. Upon the second viewing, I realized I was better off when I watched it drunk.

Last edited by a moderator:
just watched the entire series through for the fourth time (GB HBOGO), and with much respect due to The Wire, I think this is my favorite, and indeed the greatest, show of all time.  come at me bro.

The highlight of the season was finding out that the undercover cop that arrested Ajax in the Warriors is Vince and Johnny Chase's mother.

The show sucked this year. Vince Chase hanging in a tree whining like a little beaoitch will be my memory of this season.

Also, does anybody else find it pathetic that a cast member of an HBO Show is portraying herself in another HBO Show? How pathetic is that? Apparently Jami-Lynn Sigler's career has hit a dead end.

"Hi there Turtle, remember me in Homie Spumoni?"

Pathetic: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0797464/
Where have you gone? I miss you deeply 

just watched the entire series through for the fourth time (GB HBOGO), and with much respect due to The Wire, I think this is my favorite, and indeed the greatest, show of all time.  come at me bro.
Definitely one of the greatest of its kind. I still miss the show. Just fun to watch. I need to take a trip down memory lane and watch it again. Great times 

I remember her having nice looking boobs from the show, but not that big..imma say they were enhanced and what a crappy photo.

Users who are viewing this thread