Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LOCO

Girlfriend's Ex-Boyfriend

Update?

The other guy won.

Update?

The other guy won.
. . . and is doing his best "Jack and Diane" routine with LOCO's ex.

Update?

The other guy won.
sucking on a chili dog outside a tastee freeze?

Update?

The other guy won.
sucking on a chili dog outside a tastee freeze?
im guessing hes got his hands between her knees

Hmm, the simple answer seemed to be for the girlfriend to start eating a lot of beans and cabbage. No way the guy would want to be doing yoga anywhere near her after a few days of that. Plus, it would hopefully turn him off enough that he'd go find someone else to stalk.

Unfortunately, it appears that LOCO was probably scalped and his hair has been added to the guy's ponytail.

Hmm, the simple answer seemed to be for the girlfriend to start eating a lot of beans and cabbage. No way the guy would want to be doing yoga anywhere near her after a few days of that. Plus, it would hopefully turn him off enough that he'd go find someone else to stalk.Unfortunately, it appears that LOCO was probably scalped and his hair has been added to the guy's ponytail.

yeah maybe he pulled a texas chainsaw massacre and is walking around with loco's face, livin his vida...

i am in one piece.

i have been swamped at work.

but let me update real quick:

so sat i took my girlfriend to her yoga class. in fact, i participated in her yoga class. we park our mat in the back and waited to the ex to show up. :popcorn:

he was there. and he looks pretty tough. yes he as a ponytail and one huge tat of a cross on one arm and some funky arm sleeve tattoo

he kind of look like Joey from "Blossom". :excited:

anyway....this is where FBG meets the Real World.....and told him:

that i know who he is.

that you are making this class uncomfortable for my ex and i would appreciated if you didn't park your mat so close to my ex.

all he said was:

"whatever.....yoga helps my flexibility" took his crap and left.

that is it. :excited:

i might add.

yoga is underrated.

especially the dog facing dog pose.

A man with a ponytail should never be considered a threat. :popcorn:

FBGs is REAL LIFE!!!!!

i am in one piece.

so sat i took my girlfriend to her yoga class. in fact, i participated in her yoga class. we park our mat in the back and waited to the ex to show up. :goodposting:

he was there. and he looks pretty tough. yes he as a ponytail and one huge tat of a cross on one arm and some funky arm sleeve tattoo

he kind of look like Joey from "Blossom". :goodposting:

that i know who he is.

that you are making this class uncomfortable for my ex and i would appreciated if you didn't park your mat so close to my ex.

all he said was:

that is it. :wall:

i might add.

yoga is underrated.

You suck at.

Structuring.

Paragraphs.

Oh, and why do you refer to her as YOUR ex twice in that "paragraph"

Can we get Hipple in here? I don't want to read this whole damn thread.

i am in one piece.i have been swamped at work.but let me update real quick:so sat i took my girlfriend to her yoga class. in fact, i participated in her yoga class. we park our mat in the back and waited to the ex to show up. :goodposting: he was there. and he looks pretty tough. yes he as a ponytail and one huge tat of a cross on one arm and some funky arm sleeve tattoohe kind of look like Joey from "Blossom". :goodposting: anyway....this is where FBG meets the Real World.....and told him:that i know who he is.that you are making this class uncomfortable for my ex and i would appreciated if you didn't park your mat so close to my ex.all he said was:"whatever.....yoga helps my flexibility" took his crap and left.that is it. :wall: i might add.yoga is underrated.especially the dog facing dog pose.

You suck at.Structuring.Paragraphs.
that would be a hassle.

i am in one piece.

so sat i took my girlfriend to her yoga class. in fact, i participated in her yoga class. we park our mat in the back and waited to the ex to show up. :goodposting:

he kind of look like Joey from "Blossom". :goodposting:

that i know who he is.

all he said was:

i might add.

yoga is underrated.

You suck at.

Structuring.

Paragraphs.

oops.

i am in one piece.

so sat i took my girlfriend to her yoga class. in fact, i participated in her yoga class. we park our mat in the back and waited to the ex to show up. :rolleyes:

he kind of look like Joey from "Blossom". :unsure:

that i know who he is.

all he said was:

i might add.

yoga is underrated.

You suck at.

Structuring.

Paragraphs.

oops.
your ex i meant to say.

but i am probably going to join her at her yoga class.

it is going to be a hassle though.

You told him!

And unfortunately I think the flexibility remark was thrown in for the girlfriend.

i am in one piece.

so sat i took my girlfriend to her yoga class. in fact, i participated in her yoga class. we park our mat in the back and waited to the ex to show up. :rolleyes:

he kind of look like Joey from "Blossom". :unsure:

that i know who he is.

all he said was:

i might add.

yoga is underrated.

You suck at.

Structuring.

Paragraphs.

oops.
your ex i meant to say.

but i am probably going to join her at her yoga class.

it is going to be a hassle though.

Hopefully he comes back so you can clear up that misunderstanding.

:lmao: I was having a seriously bad morning and needed this. I can always count on FBGs to make laugh. :no:

i am going up there tomorrow.hope this guy is there.and we will have a little chat. :bag:

billymays here-do it give him the ol' "Hey you...get your damn hands off her."you should have just had me kick his ### for you. beard>ponytail

yoga is underrated.especially the dog facing dog pose.

meh that would be a hassle

Eiffel Tower

What means this?
It's a large iron structure erected for the World's Fair, but that's not important right now.

Eiffel Tower

What means this?
It's a large iron structure erected for the World's Fair, but that's not important right now.
Roger, Roger.

i am going up there tomorrow.hope this guy is there.and we will have a little chat. :blackdot:

billymays here-do it give him the ol' "Hey you...get your damn hands off her."you should have just had me kick his ### for you. beard>ponytail
Hey billy.

I don't remember any advice in here saying to actually GO to the yoga class. Kind of an awkward delivery/message to send. To each his own. Although I think it's great that you faced it head on and stood up for the girlfriend.

So he picked up his stuff and left? :excited:

Eiffel Tower

What means this?
OK, how is a large iron structure erected for the World's Fair relevant to this discussion.

Eiffel Tower

What means this?
OK, how is a large iron structure erected for the World's Fair relevant to this discussion.
Hmmmm.Hypothetically, if you and a male friend loved a girl a whole lot and wanted to share this experience together AND IF THEN you high-5'ed during the act...Well, it would look like a large, iron structure erected for the World's Fair.

Eiffel Tower

What means this?
Hmmmm.Hypothetically, if you and a male friend loved a girl a whole lot and wanted to share this experience together AND IF THEN you high-5'ed during the act...Well, it would look like a large, iron structure erected for the World's Fair.
:lmao: thanks. Glad I'd didn't google image that from work.

and NO...i am not joining the yoga class.

A) why not?
Great question. Dont knock it til you try it.

Eiffel Tower

What means this?
Always thought this was london bridge like Fergie sang about?

Update?

I have a new girlfriend. About 6 months after this situation things sort of fizzle.

If this is serious then have her get a restraining order. If she refuses then she partially wants the attention.

Update?

I have a new girlfriend. About 6 months after this situation things sort of fizzle.
It's because you didn't grow out your ponytail, isn't it?

Update?

d

What happened to Verbal Kint?

I mean, apart from joining the barbershop quartet in Skokie and whatnot.

Update?

Did the new boyfriend tell you to leave the yoga class?

If this is serious then have her get a restraining order. If she refuses then she partially wants the attention.

Timely advice.