What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Phenoms FF Leagues - NEED more for Contract Keeper League! (1 Viewer)

Unlucky

Phenom
URGENT LEAGUE FILLING ANNOUNCEMENT:

EPSILON 60: 12 team Contract Keeper League, $150 covers first 3 years of entry fees keeping owners involved, LIVE Draft on Tuesday the 2nd at 7 PM Eastern. 10 signed up, 9 paid.

Phenoms Fantasy Football is now up and running for 2008. If you're looking for quality money leagues, look no further. What makes Phenoms FF so great?

* Prizes – The prize payouts are the best you’ll find. Cash returned varies from 80% to 95%. Prizes are awarded to the top three in each league as well as the Season Points Leader. Look around and you’ll quickly see that Phenoms offers the best prize payouts.

* Competitiveness – The leagues have competitive owners that stay active throughout the entire season. Owners are recruited from some of the most active fantasy football message boards (a lot from the FBG Boards) and websites.

* Fair – The commissioner (me) of the Phenoms Leagues has been a commissioner for 17 years. I've seen nearly everything and dealt with nearly everything. My experience has helped to create the fairest rules possible and maintain the integrity of the leagues throughout the season.

* Trustworthy – You can trust Phenom Enterprises to properly handle the league finances and distribute the prizes in a timely manner.

* Customer Service – I will answer your questions as quickly as possible. I’ll be online during your draft or auction to make sure it runs smoothly. I’ll have the phone ready to help you out should something go wrong during your draft.

Visit http://www.phenomsff.com to sign up today!

If you have any questions, feel free to email me: commissioner@phenomsff.com

Last edited by a moderator:
In again...great leagues last year. Really like the Omega 72 teamers. I was robbed last year. :own3d:

Unlucky I like the idea top 4 teams go to playoffs (record wise), better then having two Divisions..had 4th best record last year in a league, but all in my division..results the team who won the other division got to playoffs with a lower record then me.

So this is a just a website that hosts a ton of leagues?

I am currently on the lookout for a league with IDP, auction style....Did a search on this site and it didnt come up with much.

I'm signed up and paid for a league that starts next week. How and when do we gain access to the MFL website?

Looking forward to it.

Theo

P.S. Your "Slow Auction" option sounds interesting. I might try it.

I'm signed up and paid for a league that starts next week. How and when do we gain access to the MFL website? Looking forward to it.Theo P.S. Your "Slow Auction" option sounds interesting. I might try it.
If the rules are still the same as last year..you can go to the site when setup about 24 hours before it starts (sometimes earlier). The Commish will email you a password and you can change that password later to whatever you wish. Also the draft order will be showned once the site is up.

So this is a just a website that hosts a ton of leagues?I am currently on the lookout for a league with IDP, auction style....Did a search on this site and it didnt come up with much.
Yes, I host a ton of leagues. The idea being that Phenoms FF is a reputable site where you can join several leagues and feel confident in the integrity of the league. IDP leagues are harder to fill, and thus there is no IDP Auction style league currently offered. Honestly, it likely wouldn't fill. As more and more people play in Phenoms Leagues, I can offer more options.

So this is a just a website that hosts a ton of leagues?I am currently on the lookout for a league with IDP, auction style....Did a search on this site and it didnt come up with much.
Yes, I host a ton of leagues. The idea being that Phenoms FF is a reputable site where you can join several leagues and feel confident in the integrity of the league. IDP leagues are harder to fill, and thus there is no IDP Auction style league currently offered. Honestly, it likely wouldn't fill. As more and more people play in Phenoms Leagues, I can offer more options.
derk245583 your a member of footballguys since April 2003 and like you never heard of Phenoms FF Leagues?

Just joined the Omega10 and Omega 20 leagues, missed out on the Omega10 last year got full to fast.

Be a dream if I ever won first place though I know some Footballguys staff play in them and other sharks,

but still love the challenge a lot of fun!

GL to all.

hellz_fireflies said:
Just joined the Omega10 and Omega 20 leagues, missed out on the Omega10 last year got full to fast.Be a dream if I ever won first place though I know some Footballguys staff play in them and other sharks,but still love the challenge a lot of fun!GL to all.
will be joining one of the omega leagues this year. likely my only serpentine-style draft. playoffs last year with a first round bye, but unfortunately was bumped out of the second round by putting up my worst score of the season in week (more like weak) 14.should be good fun again this year.

Just joined the Omega10 and Omega 20 leagues, missed out on the Omega10 last year got full to fast.Be a dream if I ever won first place though I know some Footballguys staff play in them and other sharks,but still love the challenge a lot of fun!GL to all.
will be joining one of the omega leagues this year. likely my only serpentine-style draft. playoffs last year with a first round bye, but unfortunately was bumped out of the second round by putting up my worst score of the season in week (more like weak) 14.should be good fun again this year.
I join both every year, won a few times but not the big one. For $50 the prizes are great!Entry Fee $50 1st $1,315 2nd $595 3rd $300 4th $150 5th to 8th $75 9th to 16th $50 % Cash Prizes 85.0%

I just added two more SEMI-SLOW drafts, ALPHA 33 and 103, as well as two LIVE drafts on Saturday, August 30th, and one on Sunday, August 31st.

Some of the SLOW and SEMI-SLOW drafts that haven't filled have been bumped back a week in order to get them filled.

Still looking for more high rollers for the $500 leagues. It's hard to beat 95% payout for that kind of entry fee.

when do we find out our draft position for Omega 10? quite the anxious Anonymous here ... prefer to prep for at least 1 week, and half the people haven't paid yet

when do we find out our draft position for Omega 10? quite the anxious Anonymous here ... prefer to prep for at least 1 week, and half the people haven't paid yet
Most Phenoms leagues are the same when it comes to draft position...when your league is setup and you receive the pass word (emailed) then at the leagues web site your'll see where your draft spot is.Glad both are almost full..Omega 10 and 20 at 68 owners each now...but if ya don't pay..you don't play and lose ya chance for big bucks!

Most Phenoms leagues are the same when it comes to draft position...when your league is setup and you receive the pass word (emailed) then at the leagues web site your'll see where your draft spot is.Glad both are almost full..Omega 10 and 20 at 68 owners each now...but if ya don't pay..you don't play and lose ya chance for big bucks!
Forgot to say its the first 72 owners who pay up get in, makes no difference if 85 joined. Goes for both Omega leagues!

Dear Omega 10 deadbeats who haven't yet paid less than 6 days from draft day,

Pay up!

Signed,

-Omega 10 owners who wanna find out their draft slot
Please everyone in all leagues...PAY UP! Every year it's the same thing, waiting for people to pay. I hate not knowing my draft slot until the last minute! I'm in 7 Phenoms leagues and only one has been set up. Been waiting for the last person in Gamma 40 to pay for a couple of weeks. :thumbdown: can't wait for the season to start!

Still 3 spots open for Epsilon40 and 7 spots for Eta10

Trying to fill 3 live drafts this Sunday - just need a couple more owners for each:

BETA 20 - 10 team, BONUS, DEEP, BB, $100

BETA 30 - 12 team, BONUS, FLEX, BB, $200

BETA 40 - 12 team, BONUS, FLEX, WTF, $50

Trying to fill 3 live drafts this Sunday - just need a couple more owners for each:BETA 20 - 10 team, BONUS, DEEP, BB, $100BETA 30 - 12 team, BONUS, FLEX, BB, $200BETA 40 - 12 team, BONUS, FLEX, WTF, $50
I'll give BETA 40 a try ..... if we don't get the final 2 can it be changed to a 10 teamer? (assuming that everyone pays) Thanks

Got a question when drafttime comes will the draft be held on the Phenoms website or MFL or where?

Also when I join a league when will I get the link to the league website?

Got a question when drafttime comes will the draft be held on the Phenoms website or MFL or where?Also when I join a league when will I get the link to the league website?
If its a normal draft, it's held on MFL. If its an auction draft, it's held on FA.You get the link to the league website usually 1 week in advance of draft day assuming everyone is paid, sometimes sooner. That's when you find out the random draft order. You'll get an email with your login info when its ready.

Got a question when drafttime comes will the draft be held on the Phenoms website or MFL or where?Also when I join a league when will I get the link to the league website?
If its a normal draft, it's held on MFL. If its an auction draft, it's held on FA.You get the link to the league website usually 1 week in advance of draft day assuming everyone is paid, sometimes sooner. That's when you find out the random draft order. You'll get an email with your login info when its ready.
Thanks.I just joined ALPHA 12 and paid.

hey mike --

are we allowed to own multiple teams in Omega 10?

since we're so close to filling and some people don't seem to want to pay, i might just sign for a second team in the contest and pay via paypal immediately. as long as my teams are in different omega subleagues, is that acceptable?

i'm motivated to find my draft slot(s) and to stick it to the people who don't know how to cut a check.

hey mike --are we allowed to own multiple teams in Omega 10?since we're so close to filling and some people don't seem to want to pay, i might just sign for a second team in the contest and pay via paypal immediately. as long as my teams are in different omega subleagues, is that acceptable?i'm motivated to find my draft slot(s) and to stick it to the people who don't know how to cut a check.
You can't have multiple teams in OMEGA 10. I know that it's not really a big deal since you couldn't cheat in any way, but you can't do it. Only 6 spots left unpaid - it will fill quickly.

hey mike --are we allowed to own multiple teams in Omega 10?since we're so close to filling and some people don't seem to want to pay, i might just sign for a second team in the contest and pay via paypal immediately. as long as my teams are in different omega subleagues, is that acceptable?i'm motivated to find my draft slot(s) and to stick it to the people who don't know how to cut a check.
You can't have multiple teams in OMEGA 10. I know that it's not really a big deal since you couldn't cheat in any way, but you can't do it. Only 6 spots left unpaid - it will fill quickly.
:whistle:ok.hopefully you're right!

:goodposting:ok.hopefully you're right!
He should be right, being the Commish and its his web site!

I join both every year, won a few times but not the big one. For $50 the prizes are great!

Entry Fee $50

1st $1,315

2nd $595

3rd $300

4th $150

5th to 8th $75

9th to 16th $50

% Cash Prizes 85.0%
Lets see... total fees $3600 and $3060 in payouts. Nice profit of $540.00 per league. :goodposting: NO THANKS!!!!

I join both every year, won a few times but not the big one. For $50 the prizes are great!

Entry Fee $50

1st $1,315

2nd $595

3rd $300

4th $150

5th to 8th $75

9th to 16th $50

% Cash Prizes 85.0%
Lets see... total fees $3600 and $3060 in payouts. Nice profit of $540.00 per league. :goodposting: NO THANKS!!!!
You're forgetting the cost of Myfantasyleague.com. For this format its 6 leagues. Not sure what Unlucky pays per league but Im sure its atleast $50/league. So thats $300 out of that $540.

Entry Fee $50

1st $1,315

2nd $595

3rd $300

4th $150

5th to 8th $75

9th to 16th $50

% Cash Prizes 85.0%
You're forgetting the cost of Myfantasyleague.com. For this format its 6 leagues. Not sure what Unlucky pays per league but Im sure its atleast $50/league. So thats $300 out of that $540.
I'm all for the guy making some money off of what he does.... he is doing us a service that we don't have the time to do ourselves.... my league of 10 years has just folded due to no one being able to commit the time to commish .... Phenoms offers me a chance to continue to play FF and I'm grateful that someone stepped up and organized something like this, if Unlucky can make a business out of it and make a profit, then I'm all for it!!! It's WIN-WIN for him and I as far as I'm concerned ..... Keep up the good work Unlucky and pay your mortgage at the same time!!.... so, Beta 40 members ... PAY UP and see you on Sunday night!!!

Entry Fee $50

1st $1,315

2nd $595

3rd $300

4th $150

5th to 8th $75

9th to 16th $50

% Cash Prizes 85.0%
I'm all for the guy making some money off of what he does.... he is doing us a service that we don't have the time to do ourselves.... my league of 10 years has just folded due to no one being able to commit the time to commish .... Phenoms offers me a chance to continue to play FF and I'm grateful that someone stepped up and organized something like this, if Unlucky can make a business out of it and make a profit, then I'm all for it!!! It's WIN-WIN for him and I as far as I'm concerned ..... Keep up the good work Unlucky and pay your mortgage at the same time!!.... so, Beta 40 members ... PAY UP and see you on Sunday night!!!
I am already paid up in Beta 40 but would like to know my draft spot before sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread