What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL 2008 Cin-Day-Tucky FFL Thread*** (1 Viewer)

The final:

Verbal 100

Cheese 96

Homer 89

Patriot John 76.43

Big Papi 76.39

Justin 72

Shuke 63

Jafo 44

Bigfun 39

Trogg 33

Big John 29

Wampus 20

We will NOT be using this dice server next year.
Justin needs an original, comical name like the rest of us. I propose Shoke

Got the draft software we used last year loaded.

Does anybody know what the FBG MyFantasyLeague software does? I downloaded it, and it comes with no instructions/explanations, nothing. I haven't been able to find thread about it either.

Got the draft software we used last year loaded.

Does anybody know what the FBG MyFantasyLeague software does? I downloaded it, and it comes with no instructions/explanations, nothing. I haven't been able to find thread about it either.
For one, maybe it won't drop all your players to your bench EVERY FRIGGIN WEEK.

WampusCat43 said:
The final: Verbal 100Cheese 96Homer 89Patriot John 76.43Big Papi 76.39Justin 72 Shuke 63Jafo 44Bigfun 39Trogg 33 Big John 29Wampus 20We will NOT be using this dice server next year.
Yeah, no ####.

Guys, I did call the Vineyard on Friday and got a time at 1:10, but two of my degenerate brick and mortar friends jumped into that with PJ and I. If there's 4 more, I will call back and see if I can get another one close to that. Let me know by end of day.

PatriotJohn said:
Friday....would have to be a 1PM tee time in order to be finished in time to get to Keith's.
Full disclosure: If you guys get held up behind 4 guys in their 70s that can't find their ball, we reserve the right to draft for you. :lmao:

PatriotJohn said:
Friday....would have to be a 1PM tee time in order to be finished in time to get to Keith's.
Ok sorry, don't think I can commit to that. I usually can bail that early on Friday's, but not always.

No problem. If we have enough interest we can get together a few hours early for poker....otherwise it's a 6PM show for me.....or earlier to beat rush hour.

If you get there at 6, you may not find me. I've got to go by and pick up the keg. That shouldn't be a hassle, but you never know. I would aim for 6:30 if I were you (and IBT "well, your wife will let me in").

If you get there at 6, you may not find me. I've got to go by and pick up the keg. That shouldn't be a hassle, but you never know. I would aim for 6:30 if I were you (and IBT "well, your wife will let me in").
"In before your wife will let me in"? Take it to the MMF thr:e:ad.

Great news. My wife scheduled my physical for my life insurance for Saturday morning. The instructions from the nurse, "No beer or pizza the night before" :rolleyes: :lmao: :shrug: :hot:

Also, what are the starting lineup requirements? I couldn't find it.Thanks
From the by-laws section of the websiteNumber of Starting QBs: 1Number of Starting RBs: 2Number of Starting WRs: 3Number of Starting TEs: 1Number of Starting PKs: 1Number of Starting Defs: 1

If I read the previous instructions correctly on here, the draft order that we rolled for is for determining what draft slot we want to pick from, correct? So if the 2nd pick wants to pick 10th, he will get that chance when his pick comes up?

Users who are viewing this thread