Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eagles2007

How much would I get for a class ring?

19 posts in this topic

Just curioius. I have two class rings I never wear. I don't think I'd sell them, but if the price was right, I'd have to consider.

One was made in 1980, the other 1984 FWIW.

With the commercials on TV and the ads in newspapers now, it would seem like I could get a decent amount.

Any ideas?

Anyone sell their class rings since this has started?

Just curioius. I have two class rings I never wear. I don't think I'd sell them, but if the price was right, I'd have to consider. One was made in 1980, the other 1984 FWIW. With the commercials on TV and the ads in newspapers now, it would seem like I could get a decent amount.Any ideas? Anyone sell their class rings since this has started?

I've thought about it, curious to hear answers.

Things a little tough in the eagles2007 household?

Things a little tough in the eagles2007 household?

no, as i said, i probably wouldn't sell them unless the price was higher than i expect. the money would go to a few household repairs that are on hold for now. but its not like i need the $50.

how many pokerstars dollars are you looking for?

$500 arsehole

My brother manages a pawn shop. They give only the weight of the gold which depends on the ring....

I don't think you'll even get $50.

My brother manages a pawn shop. They give only the weight of the gold which depends on the ring.... I don't think you'll even get $50.

Wouldn't you get more from a jeweler? No one would want to buy my old class ring for its sentimentality, though I did read at one site that if you are going to sell, its not a bad idea to contact class members to see if they have interest. Someone might have lost theirs.

No one would want to buy my old class ring for its sentimentality, though I did read at one site that if you are going to sell, its not a bad idea to contact class members to see if they have interest. Someone might have lost theirs.

Someone else with my name who also played soccer?

I got $500 for my scrap gold.

I expected you to be much younger.

No one would want to buy my old class ring for its sentimentality, though I did read at one site that if you are going to sell, its not a bad idea to contact class members to see if they have interest. Someone might have lost theirs.

An evil twin maybe?

Just curioius. I have two class rings I never wear. I don't think I'd sell them, but if the price was right, I'd have to consider. With the commercials on TV and the ads in newspapers now, it would seem like I could get a decent amount.

I must have missed this. What's the deal here? Selling class rings big business now?

Just curioius. I have two class rings I never wear. I don't think I'd sell them, but if the price was right, I'd have to consider. With the commercials on TV and the ads in newspapers now, it would seem like I could get a decent amount.

I must have missed this. What's the deal here? Selling class rings big business now?
Gold is up over $900/ounce. Selling a class ring could net some serious coin if it has enough gold in it...

I doubt you will get more than $10 or $20. My sister recently brought a pair of 1/3 karat diamond earings that her ex-husband gave her into a pawn shop, as she was curious what they would fetch. Guy offered her $50. She lol'd and kept them.

eagles2007

:goodposting:

I sell all my scrap gold to a dealer, they give the best rate compared to a jeweler and will pay cash and actually send more after refining. The company name is Doral. I have a local rep and it seems to be a good company.

An evil twin maybe?
I think I'm the evil twin. There's probably a really good version of me running around somewhere.

how many pokerstars dollars are you looking for?

:rolleyes: