What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Charles Tyrwhitt: $25 or $50 off thru Living Social 5/14/15 (1 Viewer)

So I have about 10 CT shirts...  I'm looking to get more.  Most of mine are 'Classic' fit.  I'm normally about 5'11" 225, with a beer gut.  I'm dieting now and I'm down close to 200, looking to stay around 190-195. :humblebrag: 

Should I dare go 'Slim fit'?  My existing shirts seem to have a bit extra fabric around the midsection now, but I haven't ordered anything 'slim' in years.
I am 5'11 185-190.  Slim fit are perfect for me.  Extra slim work but are just a bit too tight for me. 

So I have about 10 CT shirts...  I'm looking to get more.  Most of mine are 'Classic' fit.  I'm normally about 5'11" 225, with a beer gut.  I'm dieting now and I'm down close to 200, looking to stay around 190-195. :humblebrag: 

Should I dare go 'Slim fit'?  My existing shirts seem to have a bit extra fabric around the midsection now, but I haven't ordered anything 'slim' in years.
I am 5'11 185-190.  Slim fit are perfect for me.  Extra slim work but are just a bit too tight for me. 
Slim is perfect for me.  Thanks.   :thumbup:

Anybody ever buy Paul Fredrick shirts? I got a catalog a week or so ago with a code to get 3 shirts for 99.00. Has the same "feel" as CT as far as the catalog and whatnot and was wondering if the quality was comparable. The rest of the internet is 50/50 on which they like better, which makes me think I may as well buy these three but I figured I would check in here.

Promo Code is RPK100 in case anyone else wants to try it. Expires 02/26.

http://www.paulfredrick.com/ELM

Last edited by a moderator:
This seems like as good a place as any to ask. 

I’ve worked from home for the years ow, and my wardrobe consists of Levi’s and t-shirts. I want to go into the office once in a while as would like to have some nice looking business casual attire. Where are some places I can shop without spending Chet money - online or preferably brick and mortar.

Shoes, ties, shirts, pants.

TIA

Does CT still do any sort of meaningful sales?  Seems the best I can do is ~$50/shirt with their 4 for $199 sales.  What happened to the days when you could get shirts for $25-$30??  I really need some new shirts, and have been monitoring for a few months and haven't found anything.

Does CT still do any sort of meaningful sales?  Seems the best I can do is ~$50/shirt with their 4 for $199 sales.  What happened to the days when you could get shirts for $25-$30??  I really need some new shirts, and have been monitoring for a few months and haven't found anything.
I don't monitor it closely, but I can use some more clothes for work so I do look occasionally.  The only sale I've seen that would be interesting to me is the 4 for $199 for shirts. 

I've seen some $39 sales within the last few months. Also got a 20% off and free shipping coupon sent to me a couple weeks ago.

Their shirts have been hit or miss for me, have a bunch I never wear. Went back to Brooks Brothers and not looking back. 

Code CYBER30 brings the standard deal down to 4 shirts for $139 with free shipping.  I’m going to see if I can stack a 20% off coupon that I have at home but doubt that will work. 

Users who are viewing this thread