Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

therokie0070

1.03 for B. Jacobs and lofa tatupa

OK what do you think of this trade offer: I would give 1.03 for B. Jacobs and lofa tatupa. I was thinking of trying to also get his 2.14.

OK what do you think of this trade offer: I would give 1.03 for B. Jacobs and lofa tatupa. I was thinking of trying to also get his 2.14.

Ah, that's tough. You need to decide the following:1. Do I think Mendenhall or Stewart are much better long term options than Jacobs? I think I take the risk with the rookies here.2. Am I immediately contending and will Jacobs and Tatupu be more immediately helpful?That's a good offer for the 1.03, but I think I'm with Anthony here. Mendenhall and Stewart (or Forte if you're sold on him) are serious commodities in dynasty leagues. Jacobs has never been healthy for a consistent period and you can probably upgrade your LB group more cheaply. I think the upside of the 1.03 is too large to risk here, unless you're seriously upgrading your roster for a title. In this case, I doubt you are.

Great advise I decided to keep my 1.03 and I am very pleased with my draft picks it was a rookie only and I got Mendenhall at 1.03, Dizon at 2.03 (rivers,mayo,lofton gone), 3.03 Donnie Avery, 3.07 Gooden and last a steal in the 4th round Kenny Phillips :goodposting: I think I did great although I really wanted rivers,mayo,lofton at 2.03 but they went 6,7,9 in the first round

mendenhall

Dizon

Avery

gooden

Phillips