What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anarchy League 2 Draft Order & Smack Talk Thread (2 Viewers)

David Yudkin

Footballguy
Here is the LINK to the Anrachy League 2 Draft Web Site.

The default password for all teams is: anarchy.

The draft has been turned on.

The clock is currently off.

People can make picks at any time.

Please predraft whenever possible.

Once everyone is informed the draft has started and makes a pick, I will turn the timer on.

If someone misses a pick, they will get a placeholder pick (BPA) selected by the MFL system. AN OWNER CAN PM ME A REPLACEMENT PICK FOR THAT PLAYER and if that player is still available at the time I get the PM, I will swap that pick. I am generally around and on-line, so usually I can get to swap picks within 2-3 hours worst case.

Promoted to League 2: Duckboy, Just Win Baby, and Bri

Here is the randomly generated draft order . . .

1 There It Is

2 Anarchy99

3 Bri

4 Duckboy

5 Joffer

6 Old Milwaukee

7 Pimpin' Ain't Easy

8 Just Win Baby

9 Jiggyonthehut

10 Fiddles

11 CalBear

12 Nittanylion

13 Captain Hook

14 Sinrman

15 Biabreakable

16 Radballs

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently the clock was on, as I just got an email saying the 1.01 pick just timed out (I believe) and it's D Leo's turn...

Apparently the clock was on, as I just got an email saying the 1.01 pick just timed out (I believe) and it's D Leo's turn...
I updated the draft to reflect the proper draft order and restarted the draft. Everything should be good to go. (When I turned over the league, it automatically timed out the pick because the started date was set for July and it's obviously been over 4 hours since then.)Until everyone makes a pick, the clock IS OFF to give everyone a chance to get the word that the site is up and the draft has started. See the blurb in the first post.

3rd pick ain't so obvious in this one. Normally I'd just go Jackson or Westbrook but, they seem to get hurt and I'm not sure about their playoff chances.

3rd pick ain't so obvious in this one. Normally I'd just go Jackson or Westbrook but, they seem to get hurt and I'm not sure about their playoff chances.
Don't overthink things. Just take the best TE available. :pickle: Nice draft position you rolled me Anarchy. :rant: :shrug: :banned:

Not exactly complaining, but why didn't I get promoted to league 2 instead of Bri?
He sent me a nice check . . . which has already been deposited and cleared.Actually, I am pretty sure Bri was in that league originally when we first started the leagues and was in that league the first two years but couldn't make the start of the draft last year. He had to settle for League 4 (which started much later), so I gave him his old spot back.

Don't overthink things. Just take the best TE available. :confused: Nice draft position you rolled me Anarchy. :rant: :thumbup: :banned:
As I often tell my kids at X-Mas . . . you get what you get, and don't get upset. Maybe you can trade with Ollie . . . (and for the rest of you . . . trading draft slots is not allowed).

Strangely enough I have been working from the 2nd to last draft position in every single redraft I have participated in this year.

If I can find time maybe I should start a thread on strategy working from that hole this year as I am getting lots of practice.

16 teams compared to 12 is painful though.

Here is the LINK to the Anrachy League 2 Draft Web Site.

1 There It Is

2 Anarchy99

3 Bri

4 Duckboy

5 Joffer

6 Old Milwaukee

7 Pimpin' Ain't Easy

8 Just Win Baby

9 Jiggyonthehut

10 Fiddles

11 CalBear

12 Nittanylion

13 Captain Hook

14 Sinrman

15 Biabreakable

16 Radballs
So which one of these is the DonnyT alias??

Not exactly complaining, but why didn't I get promoted to league 2 instead of Bri?
He sent me a nice check . . . which has already been deposited and cleared.Actually, I am pretty sure Bri was in that league originally when we first started the leagues and was in that league the first two years but couldn't make the start of the draft last year. He had to settle for League 4 (which started much later), so I gave him his old spot back.
You're good people David. Keep up the good work. :confused:

David Yudkin said:
Biabreakable said:
Bri said:
Don't overthink things. Just take the best TE available. :excited: Nice draft position you rolled me Anarchy. :excited: :excited: :excited:
As I often tell my kids at X-Mas . . . you get what you get, and don't get upset. Maybe you can trade with Ollie . . . (and for the rest of you . . . trading draft slots is not allowed).
I'm good with that David, lol. Anyone who wants the 16 can have at it.

and we're off. Thanks David for doing this again this year.

Welcome back Bri, can't wait for your analysis of the draft.

Welcome all

David,

The draft order on the website after the first round looks goofy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sonny Lubick Blow Up Doll said:
I see you guys are waiting a bit so you can shadow the Varsity. Smart.
Yeah, if you guys do as well as you did last year, we'll get to see how five computers and three versions of Yudkin do when they compete against each other.

For some reason, the league set up did not automatically align the draft rounds properly. I will have to manually change them, but that should not impact anything. I will realign the rounds as I have time. I set up the first 4 rounds, which should hold us on course for now.

David Yudkin said:
For some reason, the league set up did not automatically align the draft rounds properly. I will have to manually change them, but that should not impact anything. I will realign the rounds as I have time. I set up the first 4 rounds, which should hold us on course for now.
Also, there's no info in the 2007 player stats. 2006 and 2005 are there.

David Yudkin said:
At least DY chose a very apt name for these leagues then :lmao:

David Yudkin said:
I get 2007 stats on my end . . . not sure why you don't see them.

David Yudkin said:
Sorry, I can see them if I go into the current year and do a search on 2007, but not if I go to "2007 League Home."

David Yudkin said:
Sorry, I can see them if I go into the current year and do a search on 2007, but not if I go to "2007 League Home."
I think the MFL system has a bug. I can't search for ANY 2007 league . . . it automatically lists results for 2008 only.

CalBear how are you feeling about the Cheifs playoff aspirations? :lmao:
What was KC's record last year? Because Tony G ranked 10th overall in this format. He has been as reliable and consistent as they come in 2 ppr leagues. He doesn't need to make the playoffs to be a top performer.There are also other strategic reasons to take a TE early, so there could be backend benefits as well.

Users who are viewing this thread