What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anarchy League 3 Draft Order & Smack Talk Thread (1 Viewer)

Very close league this year. Two weeks to go with:renesauz 2899.36 (PHI TMQB, Hines Ward, LJ Smith)Bucketheads 2880.16 (Limas Sweed, ARI DEF)ffgiant 2873.02 (BAL TMQB, Leonard Pope, PIT DEF)Diesel Posse 2845.82 (Larry Fitzgerald)NorrisB 2821.56 (Willis McGahee, Heath Miller, BAL DEF)EBF 2805.08 (DeSean Jackson)
I coulda been a playa with a Kicker...Note to self - Having 2 active kickers is a must for this league and bump up a few more playoff players.

Very close league this year. Two weeks to go with:renesauz 2899.36 (PHI TMQB, Hines Ward, LJ Smith)Bucketheads 2880.16 (Limas Sweed, ARI DEF)ffgiant 2873.02 (BAL TMQB, Leonard Pope, PIT DEF)Diesel Posse 2845.82 (Larry Fitzgerald)NorrisB 2821.56 (Willis McGahee, Heath Miller, BAL DEF)EBF 2805.08 (DeSean Jackson)
I coulda been a playa with a Kicker...Note to self - Having 2 active kickers is a must for this league and bump up a few more playoff players.
I've told people at least 50 times that kickers can make or break teams . . . not that you could have known that Tynes would barely see the field all year.

True, but it looks like I'm about to win League I with one active kicker the entire year.

Rene is taking this one for sure. I can't believe I am even still leading. Enjoyed it this year guys. Have a great offseason.
Well, looks like you got it right. Rene is going to win this league. My team comes so close. renesauz 2899.36 (PHI TMQB, Hines Ward, LJ Smith)ffgiant 2873.02 (BAL TMQB, Leonard Pope, Todd Heap, PIT DEF)

Rene is taking this one for sure. I can't believe I am even still leading. Enjoyed it this year guys. Have a great offseason.
Well, looks like you got it right. Rene is going to win this league. My team comes so close. renesauz 2899.36 (PHI TMQB, Hines Ward, LJ Smith)ffgiant 2873.02 (BAL TMQB, Leonard Pope, Todd Heap, PIT DEF)
Wouldn't assume that just yet. If Philly were to lose and Baltimore win this weekend, you could still realisticly catch me in the Super Bowl. I'd be done while you'd still have BAL QB et al.

Users who are viewing this thread