What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

LOOKING for high payout FFL site (1 Viewer)

Bwana

Footballguy
I can't seem to find any decent ones. I don't want an individual league, or a gimick game. just a good site .

IDP and PPR preferred, but will take a standard redraft if I have to.

I have looked at fantasyheadquarters, rtsports, fantasybowl (what a joke!), heysportsfans, mastersfantasyfootball, and several others.

Thanks.

Let me throw my hat into the ring as owner/commissioner of Phenoms Fantasy Football. Many on this board are in my leagues, and the payouts are some of the best you'll find, if not the best.

I actually need two more owners for ALPHA 41, which is a 12 team IDP league with a Semi-slow draft (6 hour timer) starting as soon as I get the last two paid owners. Phenoms' IDP scoring also includes .5 PPR for RBs and 1 PPR for WR and TE.

It's a $100 entry fee with 85% cash returned as prize money. 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and Total Points Champ get 50%, 20%, 10%, and 20% respectively.

For more information, check out http://www.phenomsff.com

Email me at commissioner@phenomsff.com if you have any questions.

Let me throw my hat into the ring as owner/commissioner of Phenoms Fantasy Football. Many on this board are in my leagues, and the payouts are some of the best you'll find, if not the best.

I actually need two more owners for ALPHA 41, which is a 12 team IDP league with a Semi-slow draft (6 hour timer) starting as soon as I get the last two paid owners. Phenoms' IDP scoring also includes .5 PPR for RBs and 1 PPR for WR and TE.

It's a $100 entry fee with 85% cash returned as prize money. 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and Total Points Champ get 50%, 20%, 10%, and 20% respectively.

If you want to get in with a commish you can trust, go with Mike here. I've played several leagues for the last few years on Phenoms. Fast Payouts. Lots of guys here play at Phenoms.

If you want to get in with a commish you can trust, go with Mike here. I've played several leagues for the last few years on Phenoms. Fast Payouts. Lots of guys here play at Phenoms.
Yep, agree 100%. You know its safe when some FBG's staff play in it also! Mike even gives you his cell phone number!

Dimesports.net $100,000 Fantasy Football Challenge. Enter promo code "dime10" for a 20% discount on the sign-up fee.

Users who are viewing this thread