What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New Dynasty league forming (1 Viewer)

allstar2903

Footballguy
Are you a serious fantasy football manager? Are you experienced in fantasy football? Are tired of newbie, bonehead managers? Are you tired of drafting year after year and losing your best players? Do you like IDP? Would you like to make new football buddies? This league maybe the only league you want play this year and years to come. 46 man roaster Dynasty keeper league. Stating this year. Me and my friend are looking for serious managers that want to play the same team year after year. The annual fee is waived this year but a annual fee of $10 will start next year of this time. to check out the league please go to www.myfantasyleague.com league # is 67970, the name is

NFL DYNASTY LEAGUE

If your interested in joining this league please email the commissioner at oldlove2933@yahoo.com or co-commissioner at rockmongrels@comcast.net

We Have 5 open spots left. The roster and scoring system has been set up to one of my dynasty leagues that has been running for fours years. It is a great system! The roster spots are just right so that wavers can make a big impact. The scoring system makes every position very exciting. Don't miss out on a great league! We draft this Sunday at 5pm - 9pm EST (Sunday - Thursday). Check us out.

Rock Mongrels said:
We Have 5 open spots left. The roster and scoring system has been set up to one of my dynasty leagues that has been running for fours years. It is a great system! The roster spots are just right so that wavers can make a big impact. The scoring system makes every position very exciting. Don't miss out on a great league! We draft this Sunday at 5pm - 9pm EST (Sunday - Thursday). Check us out.
Im interseted. Contact me and LMK.jeremy.j@suddenlink.netaol IM: yegua22yahoo IM: jeremydon

Users who are viewing this thread