What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DRAFT TONIGHT - New PPR Dynasty League - $100 - Need 1! (1 Viewer)

The having to drop a player from the position you intend to draft in the rookie draft and having to download the rules instead of them being made easily viewable stopped me from joining.

The having to drop a player from the position you intend to draft in the rookie draft and having to download the rules instead of them being made easily viewable stopped me from joining.
What are you talking about?You have to drop as many players as you intend on drafting.And if downloading the rules to read them is too much for you, you are NOT the type of owner that we want in out league anyway. Thanks for the post that wasted all of our time though.

Last edited by a moderator:
It would help you if you had the sense to realize that others are not going to join if you don't make the rules easily viewable, like posting them here. But apparently you don't have the sense for that. One could look at that two ways: 1) That you'd be a bad commissioner and he shouldn't commit to being in a league with you or 2) That you'd be easy pickings.

tpflanz said:
Heep said:
Email me, primetime9287@aol.com
email sent.If anyone else wants in, let me know. One guy said he would play if I absolutely needed him, but asked me to try to find one more.
I may be interested. Is this a keeper league? If so, what does the roster look like?Email me @ mogamedogz@yahoo.com if you still need an owner. tx

tpflanz said:
Heep said:
Email me, primetime9287@aol.com
email sent.If anyone else wants in, let me know. One guy said he would play if I absolutely needed him, but asked me to try to find one more.
I may be interested. Is this a keeper league? If so, what does the roster look like?Email me @ mogamedogz@yahoo.com if you still need an owner. tx
I sent you an email.It is a dynasty league, meaning you can keep all your players if you want. This is the 1st year, there are no team rosters yet.If anyone else is interested, let me know

Guys this looks like a great league. I just joined. give us one more please! Draft is in an hour and 45 min or so...

cool, welcome.

need another if anyone else has the time and cash.

i will collect entry fees after the draft via paypal or money order.

Users who are viewing this thread