What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** Sons of Anarchy Thread (1 Viewer)

So I see the Heroin Junkie at the end of the show looking at her boys running across the farm playing with animals, as the camera pans down to her stomach showing a bun in the oven. Once, Unser was killed the show was pretty much over me. Sutter should have killed his wife off in the show 3 years ago. Even last night I fast forwarded all of Gemma's scenes up to the point where blood was coming out of her head.
This was all an elaborate plan by Nero and Wendy to get back at whitey.

We can assume alive or dead, Jax isn't going to be the president of the MC.

I can't wait for Pres Chibs and sexy sheriff turned old lady leading this into the sunset.

Raider Nation said:
So what was the most ridiculous thing to happen in the history of this show? So many possibilities.

Tig drowning a guy in a tub of piss?
The gang never even hinting at having any issues with race...then suddenly Juice has to turn rat because his dad is black.

Raider Nation said:
So what was the most ridiculous thing to happen in the history of this show? So many possibilities.

too many possibilities, going back to season 1. Clay and Tig can't figure out that the government could plant a bug in Opie's truck without him knowing about it, leading them to try and kill Opie, who they for some reason think he is working with the feds, only to end up killing his wife.

for me, the jumping of the shark happened at the end of season 2 or maybe 3, where they have the bad guy surrounded in an ice cream shop. Jax gets a call that his kid was kidnapped and every single one of them leave the scene immediately to do what? I don't know, but they let the bad guy walk out unharmed. you couldn't leave 2-3 guys behind to kill the guy when he came out of the shop? this was the guy responsible for gemma getting raped and beat up. nah, forget him, my kid is gone and we all have to leave right now to go home and console each other.

Last edited by a moderator:
Raider Nation said:

Otto. Followed by Otto, and then, probably, Otto.

Former SOA fan thinking about tuning into the last few episodes. Any improvement? This show got bad real fast but Im mildly curious.

I liked the Ireland plot... maybe i bought into it because it reminded me of Whitey Bulger running guns to the IRA, but that seemed like one of the more credible parts of the series.

I liked the Ireland plot... maybe i bought into it because it reminded me of Whitey Bulger running guns to the IRA, but that seemed like one of the more credible parts of the series.
Here's the thing it's probably not all that believable. That said with everything else going on in this show it sure seems credible now.

Tara's in the ground, Half-Sack's DOA

Charming Casket Inc. has had 1000 good days

Opie's in the sky! Philthy Phil too

Gemma, Clay and Bobby, are all worm food

*TAPS*

There's only three guys left, but you can understand two

Last edited by a moderator:
I can just see the ending now. The only one left alive is the most distasteful of all characters during the whole series. Abel.

I had someone get real upset with me tonight while playing cards. They tried to make the case that gemmas death was as big and important as "the red wedding". I laughed in his face.

Guys ...how some spoiler tags ...i just started watching this show on netflix...i just watched episode 1 of the first season...wtf...now i know almost every outrageous scene coming :wall:

Guys ...how some spoiler tags ...i just started watching this show on netflix...i just watched episode 1 of the first season...wtf...now i know almost every outrageous scene coming :wall:
Gemma dies. Bobby dies. Opie dies. Unser dies. Juice dies. Tigs daughter gets lit on fire. One of Jax's bastards is kidnapped and recovered. After a lot of rape Otto bites his tongue off and dies. Tara dies. Good guy black cop dies. Fat son dies.

Gemma dies. Bobby dies. Opie dies. Unser dies. Juice dies. Tigs daughter gets lit on fire. One of Jax's bastards is kidnapped and recovered. After a lot of rape Otto bites his tongue off and dies. Tara dies. Good guy black cop dies. Fat son dies.
Just stop watching after Opie dies and save yourself a lot of grief and trouble, and about 80 pages of this thread.

How is it that Chucky can seemingly do everything with his hands?

He rides a scooter, cooks, picks stuff up. I thought only his thumbs were real?

And, I didn't like Unser going out like that. I really hope Jax dies a horrible death.

and then Jax wakes up hungover on top of Wendy.

Users who are viewing this thread