What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How much Voter Fraud is Happening (2 Viewers)

Which is worse / which is MORE UNJUST?

• An illegitimate vote being counted

Votes: 73 27.4%
  • A legitimate vote not being counted

Votes: 193 72.6%

• Total voters
ACLU kicks off "Let People Vote" voting rights campaign tomorrow

The ACLU is launching a 50-state campaign to secure and expand voting rights in every single state, one of the largest grassroots campaigns the ACLU has ever done.

The kickoff event is tomorrow night.  They chose Lawrence, Kansas as the site for the national kickoff event specifically because Trump's voter suppression czar, Kris Kobach, lives in Kansas, is currently the Kansas Secretary of State, and has announced plans to run for governor of Kansas next year.

The 2018 elections will largely be a turnout competition, and thanks to the Voting Rights Act getting gutted, the GOP is free to try a wide variety of voter suppression efforts across the country.  The ACLU is going to fight them tooth and nail.  

Did Hell Toupee ever produce anything related to his claims here?
Not that anyone can recall, which is probably why people keep asking him about it.

At this point, most of us would like to see one shred of proof, or in alternative, an admission that he looked into it and found nothing.

The truth is it was all probably a joke and a fishing expedition to begin with, but it is unlikely we will ever see an admission of that.

You mean another alias. Wasn't it alleged that beav was RBM (it was also strongly alleged elsewhere that same was true for thatguythere)
no idea :shrug:  I let all the board cops keep track of all that stuff.  The only one I know much about is Ripleys and his 50 aliases from the ACC bball threads back in the day.

All I know is these guys get banned and come back immediately under another name.  I don't even know why there's a rule.

no idea :shrug:  I let all the board cops keep track of all that stuff.  The only one I know much about is Ripleys and his 50 aliases from the ACC bball threads back in the day.

All I know is these guys get banned and come back immediately under another name.  I don't even know why there's a rule.
Oh, come on. Only Squis thinks there is a rule (regardless of what it says in the FAQ).

I just don't know why they (people with multiple aliai) bother...

Oh, come on. Only Squis thinks there is a rule (regardless of what it says in the FAQ).

:oldunsure:  

Joe Bryant seems to think there is a rule too. Does his opinion count?

From his manifesto in the FFA:

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/757468-warning-novel-length-a-forum-manifesto/#comment-20264995

- Please don't use aliases. We know some people have more than one name. If you are suspended, that means you, the person, are suspended. Not just your alias. And yes, there are ways to make it more difficult for us to detect. But the bottom line is if we think you're using an alias while on suspension, that alias name will be suspended too. Usually forever. 

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/757468-warning-novel-length-a-forum-manifesto/#comment-20264995

- Please don't use aliases. We know some people have more than one name. If you are suspended, that means you, the person, are suspended. Not just your alias. And yes, there are ways to make it more difficult for us to detect. But the bottom line is if we think you're using an alias while on suspension, that alias name will be suspended too. Usually forever. 
Link to that happening?

There is something just not right here

Users who are viewing this thread