Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Orange Crush

How much Voter Fraud is Happening

VOTER FRAUD vs. VOTE DISENFRANCHISEMENT  

423 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

HT voter fraud report is due next week

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2017 at 6:17 PM, HellToupee said:

NO ONE SAID BUSES 

 

KEEP TROLLING AND HAVE A NICE DAY

BUSES BUSES BUSES

 

b

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, joffer said:

HT voter fraud report is due next week

The only Nothingburgers in this administration are the ones Trump is cooking.  Wiretapping, voter fraud, fake news...good lord he's a short order bull#### cook.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, adonis said:

The only Nothingburgers in this administration are the ones Trump is cooking.  Wiretapping, voter fraud, fake news...good lord he's a short order bull#### cook.

LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, BeaverCleaver said:

Tim and squistion.

Here you go again, even after Joe warned you to stop. More personal attacks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This whole thread is a troll fest.

 

Sad thing that Beaver gets pinched yet the main trollers in here continue 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, timschochet said:

Here you go again, even after Joe warned you to stop. More personal attacks.

What were the personal attacks before? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

This whole thread is a troll fest.

 

Sad thing that Beaver gets pinched yet the main trollers in here continue 

It's interesting, still trying to get a feel for it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not rocket science guys.  That you are still baffled by it is pretty freakin' funny....or sad :mellow: 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dinsy Ejotuz said:

Did Hell Toupee ever produce anything related to his claims here?

Not that anyone can recall, which is probably why people keep asking him about it.

At this point, most of us would like to see one shred of proof, or in alternative, an admission that he looked into it and found nothing.

The truth is it was all probably a joke and a fishing expedition to begin with, but it is unlikely we will ever see an admission of that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Joe Bryant said:

Take time off

I think that was a joke...based on some things people had said about her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Joe Bryant said:

Take time off

Yeah that was sarcastic political commentary as what has been in a serious tone by others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Commish said:

Alias will be around shortly. 

You mean another alias. Wasn't it alleged that beav was RBM (it was also strongly alleged elsewhere that same was true for thatguythere)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, msommer said:

You mean another alias. Wasn't it alleged that beav was RBM (it was also strongly alleged elsewhere that same was true for thatguythere)

Yes & Willie Nelson  if I recall correctly 

Edited by HellToupee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HellToupee said:

Yes & Willie Nelson  if I recall correctly 

Hey, you misspelled Goldenplane

/Neslon:rant: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Commish said:

not sure...why?

Isn't that who you're talking about it?  His OrtonToOlsen alias is on timeout and as his Radical Larry alias gets one.  I assume he'll have another by today.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, msommer said:

You mean another alias. Wasn't it alleged that beav was RBM (it was also strongly alleged elsewhere that same was true for thatguythere)

no idea :shrug: I let all the board cops keep track of all that stuff.  The only one I know much about is Ripleys and his 50 aliases from the ACC bball threads back in the day.

All I know is these guys get banned and come back immediately under another name.  I don't even know why there's a rule.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ramblin Wreck said:

Isn't that who you're talking about it?  His OrtonToOlsen alias is on timeout and as his Radical Larry alias gets one.  I assume he'll have another by today.

Talking about all the guys who get banned and them come back immediately under some other name :shrug:  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Commish said:

no idea :shrug: I let all the board cops keep track of all that stuff.  The only one I know much about is Ripleys and his 50 aliases from the ACC bball threads back in the day.

All I know is these guys get banned and come back immediately under another name.  I don't even know why there's a rule.

Oh, come on. Only Squis thinks there is a rule (regardless of what it says in the FAQ).

I just don't know why they (people with multiple aliai) bother...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, msommer said:
6 minutes ago, The Commish said:

no idea :shrug: I let all the board cops keep track of all that stuff.  The only one I know much about is Ripleys and his 50 aliases from the ACC bball threads back in the day.

All I know is these guys get banned and come back immediately under another name.  I don't even know why there's a rule.

Oh, come on. Only Squis thinks there is a rule (regardless of what it says in the FAQ).

I just don't know why they (people with multiple aliai) bother...

:oldunsure: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, msommer said:

Oh, come on. Only Squis thinks there is a rule (regardless of what it says in the FAQ).

I just don't know why they (people with multiple aliai) bother...

Joe Bryant seems to think there is a rule too. Does his opinion count?

From his manifesto in the FFA:

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/757468-warning-novel-length-a-forum-manifesto/#comment-20264995

- Please don't use aliases. We know some people have more than one name. If you are suspended, that means you, the person, are suspended. Not just your alias. And yes, there are ways to make it more difficult for us to detect. But the bottom line is if we think you're using an alias while on suspension, that alias name will be suspended too. Usually forever. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, squistion said:

Joe Bryant seems to think there is a rule too. Does his opinion count?

From his manifesto in the FFA:

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/757468-warning-novel-length-a-forum-manifesto/#comment-20264995

- Please don't use aliases. We know some people have more than one name. If you are suspended, that means you, the person, are suspended. Not just your alias. And yes, there are ways to make it more difficult for us to detect. But the bottom line is if we think you're using an alias while on suspension, that alias name will be suspended too. Usually forever. 

 

Link to that happening?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, squistion said:

Joe Bryant seems to think there is a rule too. Does his opinion count?

From his manifesto in the FFA:

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/757468-warning-novel-length-a-forum-manifesto/#comment-20264995

- Please don't use aliases. We know some people have more than one name. If you are suspended, that means you, the person, are suspended. Not just your alias. And yes, there are ways to make it more difficult for us to detect. But the bottom line is if we think you're using an alias while on suspension, that alias name will be suspended too. Usually forever. 

 

There is something just not right here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

There is something just not right here

It's his following of words over actions....never made sense to me, but he's consistent.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Bucky86 said:

As many as 45k people weren't able to vote due to the voter ID law there. A state that was decided by 22k votes. SMH

Your post belongs in the FAKE NEWS! thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, MaxThreshold said:

Mother Jones?  :lmao:

You might as well have posted an article directly from the DNC.   You're still trying to blame everyone except Clinton.  Sad!

Do you deny that the Voter ID laws passed in Wisconsin have zero voter suppression behind it? You refuse to admit that voter suppression is a real thing in Wisconsin? Fully knowing the gerrymandering case currently in the Supreme Court based on Wisconsin redistricting? Sad!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, MaxThreshold said:

Mother Jones?  :lmao:

You might as well have posted an article directly from the DNC.   You're still trying to blame everyone except Clinton.  Sad!

I posted a link without comment.  You improperly inferred a lot from that.  

Did you read the article?  Was there anything factually inaccurate in it?  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, MaxThreshold said:

Mother Jones?  :lmao:

You might as well have posted an article directly from the DNC.   You're still trying to blame everyone except Clinton.  Sad!

So, I am guessing you didn't read this, did you?  This is TGunz level stuff....well done :thumbup: 

Edited by The Commish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bruce Dickinson said:

I posted a link without comment.  You improperly inferred a lot from that.  

Did you read the article?  Was there anything factually inaccurate in it?  

Not likely. This is the same guy that dismisses everything and anything on MSNBC as fake news and liberal propaganda but can't give a specific example, his proof is Just watch it.  It doesn't appear he will read or watch anything that is opposed to his world view.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Sand said:

Lots of voter fraud in Alabama's senate race - some 700 illegal crossover voters have been identified.  They face a year in jail and a 15k fine - ouch.

Should mention up front that the crime being committed by the 674 people identified isn’t anything like the voter fraud claimed by people like Kris Kobach.  In Alabama, it recently became a felony to vote in the primary of one party then switch and vote in the runoff of another party.  These aren’t people coming in from other states or illegal immigrants misrepresenting themselves; it’s people voting a bit too strategically than Alabama law now allows.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Bruce Dickinson said:

Should mention up front that the crime being committed by the 674 people identified isn’t anything like the voter fraud claimed by people like Kris Kobach.  

I wasn't trying to compare it any other type of voter fraud and I clearly described what the infraction was.   Not sure why the rebuke when it's right there in the first sentence I wrote.

It still fits this general topic and is a type of voter fraud under Alabama law.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/19/2017 at 9:04 PM, Bruce Dickinson said:
Quote

Anthony said her 19-year-old daughter and 21-year-old nephew, who didn’t drive regularly and had misplaced their licenses, were also stymied by the new law.

So the mom, the daughter and the nephew all lost their licenses? 

Such a touching story. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Bruce Dickinson said:

Should mention up front that the crime being committed by the 674 people identified isn’t anything like the voter fraud claimed by people like Kris Kobach.  In Alabama, it recently became a felony to vote in the primary of one party then switch and vote in the runoff of another party.  These aren’t people coming in from other states or illegal immigrants misrepresenting themselves; it’s people voting a bit too strategically than Alabama law now allows.

that’s a felony??

Alabama :lmao:

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Sand said:

I wasn't trying to compare it any other type of voter fraud and I clearly described what the infraction was.   Not sure why the rebuke when it's right there in the first sentence I wrote.

It still fits this general topic and is a type of voter fraud under Alabama law.

Yeah, I don't know about that. I wouldn't know right off the bat what "crossover voting" is and why it's recently illegal in Alabama. I found the clarification helpful. It didn't read like a rebuke. You may want to switch to decaf for the rest of the day.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, parasaurolophus said:

So the mom, the daughter and the nephew all lost their licenses? 

Such a touching story. 

At the same time.

The grandkids couldn’t be bothered to vote and when their Grandma asked them about it they claimed they “misplaced” their licenses.

Same as it ever was.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/25/2017 at 10:28 AM, Sand said:

I wasn't trying to compare it any other type of voter fraud and I clearly described what the infraction was.   Not sure why the rebuke when it's right there in the first sentence I wrote.

It still fits this general topic and is a type of voter fraud under Alabama law.

How is it “fraud”?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Voter Fraud Czar Kris Kobach cut and pasted anti-immigrant chain letter bullet points for Breitbart column

“Donald Trump adviser and Breitbart.com columnist Kris Kobach cut and pasted into his October 24 column anti-immigrant bullet points that have appeared in random message boards, Yahoo! Answers, and chain letters for more than 10 years.”

”His bullet point about the "most wanted" list has appeared virtually word-for-word in letters, comment sections, Yahoo! Answers, and message boards going back over a decade. For instance, the claim was reposted to the Free Republic message board in November 2006 and was taken from CaPoliticalNews.com, which claimed the numbers were from “INS/FBI Statistical Report on Undocumented Immigrants.” “

“Kobach's other bullet point about burglaries has similarly appeared virtually word-for-word all over the internet for years. Kobach’s sourcing for that claim comes from ConservativeTruth.org, which claims it’s from “the Foreign National Crime Information Center.” That site posted the chain email statistics about supposed undocumented crimes. But it has the following disclaimer about those statistics: “DISREGARD THE BELOW STATISTICS, THEY ARE not current AND SEVERAL YEARS OLD.” “

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.