What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Another Keerock Christmas (1 Viewer)

Keerock

Footballguy
Another Keerock Christmas

As promised, I've compiled another 2-disc set of alternative/rock/indie/contemporary Christmas songs for you all. I hope you all enjoy it and have a very Merry Christmas!

CD1

01 Back Door Santa - Clarence Carter

02 Christmas Is All Around - Bill Nighy (as Billy Mack)

03 Christmas For Two - Sixpence None The Richer

04 Elf's Lament - Barenaked Ladies

05 She'll Be My Everything For Christmas - Los Lonely Boys

06 Maybe This Christmas - Ron Sexsmith

07 The Christmas Sound - The Swimmers

08 Spotlight on Christmas - Rufus Wainwright

09 Christmastime is Here - Gatsby's American Dream

10 When I Get Home for Christmas - Snow Patrol

11 Yule Shoot Your Eye Out - Fall Out Boy

12 25th December - Everything But The Girl

13 Alone This Holiday - The Used

14 Christmas With You is the Best - The Long Winters

15 Santa's Beard - They Might Be Giants

16 Merry Christmas Everybody - Slade

17 Mary Xmess - Sun 60

18 A Punk Rock Christmas - The Ramones

19 This Time Of Year - Mighty Mighty Bosstones

20 Fairytale Of New York - The Pogues Feat. Kirsty MacColl

21 Won't Be Home For Christmas - Blink 182

22 Christmas Song - Dave Matthews Band

CD2

01 Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Coldplay

02 It Came Upon A Midnight Clear - Sixpence None The Richer

03 It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year - In Memory

04 Christmas Time - Bryan Adams

05 Please Come Home for Christmas - Jon Bon Jovi

06 Yellin' at the Christmas Tree - Billy Idol

07 Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer - Smithereens

08 Donde Esta Santa Claus - Guster

09 Frosty (The Snowman) - Jan & Dean

10 You're A Mean One Mr. Grinch - Sixpence None The Richer

11 Little Saint Nick - Beach Boys

12 Little Drummer Boy - Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band

13 God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen - Bright Eyes

14 Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town - Bruce Springsteen

15 Fa Ra Ra - Chop Suey Palace Waiters

16 Don't Need A Reindeer - The Moody Blues

17 Wonderful Christmas - Paul McCartney

18 2000 Miles - The Pretenders

19 The Christmas Song - The Raveonettes

20 Deck The Halls - Relient K

21 Merry Christmas, Baby - Sheryl Crow

22 Someday At Christmas - Stevie Wonder

23 Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) - U2

Code:
CD1 - [URL="http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R9V80UE5CD2"]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R9V80UE5CD2[/URL] - [URL="http://rapidshare.com/files/171643705/CD2.zip"]http://rapidshare.com/files/171643705/CD2.zip[/URL]
** A special shout out to Popeye for the great album cover!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got these bad boys, listening as we speak while the wife is trimming the tree,

thanks kee

by the way I haven't forgotten about the website stuff

Bowbiejuke

Thanks for these! Truly enjoyed last years.However, the rapidshare link is broken.

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.This limit is reached.To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

Thanks for these! Truly enjoyed last years.However, the rapidshare link is broken.

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.This limit is reached.To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.
Sorry... must not have been logged in when I uploaded. Just re-upped and it should work now.
Code:
[URL="http://rapidshare.com/files/171643705/CD2.zip"]http://rapidshare.com/files/171643705/CD2.zip[/URL]

FWIW... my favorites from this year's set:

She'll Be My Everything For Christmas - Los Lonely Boys

Maybe This Christmas - Ron Sexsmith

Elf's Lament - Barenaked Ladies

The Christmas Sound - The Swimmers

Spotlight on Christmas - Rufus Wainwright

Yule Shoot Your Eye Out - Fall Out Boy

25th December - Everything But The Girl

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer - Smithereens

Donde Esta Santa Claus - Guster

Frosty (The Snowman) - Jan & Dean

The Christmas Song - The Raveonettes

Deck The Halls - Relient K

Someday At Christmas - Stevie Wonder

Wow! Thanks, Kee. I'll be one disc away from making my 5-disc CD player entirely about a Keerock Christmas!

"Yule Shoot Your Eye Out" is a personal fave :mellow:

It was the first song I looked for when I saw the thread. Nice choice on DMB's "Christmas Song" too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, am I the only one who goes thru and makes sure I get them in the right order before I burn them? Was thought given to the order or am I just anal and wasting time? lol

Ok, am I the only one who goes thru and makes sure I get them in the right order before I burn them? Was thought given to the order or am I just anal and wasting time? lol
I do this on audiobooks, obviously, and thought about doing it here, but didn't figure it mattered. If there's genius involved in ordering the songs, I'll reconsider, but for now, all of them are jumbled together on my iPhone and I'm shuffling through them.

The track numbers and album were all set in the MP3 files prior to zipping. If you just order by track number, there should be no issue.

adonis said:
Downloading, will report back later with O-pinions.
:blackdot:
Listened to about half of it so far. Skipped over several songs, but am surprised by how many I like that I haven't heard before. Great job mixing new with old and a variety of styles :thumbup: . It's in my playlist rotation for the holidays (also, got last years cd too)

adonis said:
Downloading, will report back later with O-pinions.
:jawdrop:
Listened to about half of it so far. Skipped over several songs, but am surprised by how many I like that I haven't heard before. Great job mixing new with old and a variety of styles :shrug: . It's in my playlist rotation for the holidays (also, got last years cd too)
I get this comment more than any other. People get tired of the same 'old' Christmas songs... especially when they start playing them right after Halloween. I'm a fan of the classics, but throwing in these contemporary/indie tunes mixes it up nicely! :thumbup:

Keerock - appreciate your work on this - I've tried it myself in the past with the classics and it's tough to find a mix that resonates with everyone but I've found a 7+ tracks from last year and 5+ from this year that really hit home with my target audience that I share a X-mas CD with - I just need a better answer to the inevitable question - who's this Keerock in the album covers Feliz Navidad brother...

Users who are viewing this thread