What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fantasy Recruits I: New dynasty for '09, 12-team, non-IDP, PPR (1 Viewer)

Anjin-san

Footballguy
Myself and a couple of owners from my other leagues are looking to start up a new dynasty in 2009 (League name Fantasy Recruits I). We're hoping to fill out the league with owners that will be active year-round as we'd like this to be a league that never really shuts down for the off-season. A few notes that may pique your interest:

- non-IDP, start QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 flex (RB/WR), 1 flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 PK, 1 DEF/ST

- 12-teams

- PPR (0.75 RB/1 WR/1.25 TE)

- one college player allowed per roster (can be added during startup draft, or in subsequent year rookie drafts)

- 25-man rosters, with 3 IR spots (must be on NFL IR)

- 3-man taxi squad with ability to sign players away from other taxi squads to your own active roster

- using League Safe for league finances (I have verified that League Safe works well for dynasty leagues...they can take deposits for trading future year rookie picks, and payouts can be controlled via approval from league members)

- $81 per year in league fees ($75 for prizes plus $6 to cover MFL site), with payout split between 1st-4th place, yearly high scorer and the division winners

PM me with interest and we'll chat. I also have a full league charter that I can send you.

Link to MFL site

Last edited by a moderator:
id really be interested. can u e-mail me details at iloveavril568@aol.com if u get on aol instant messanger my sn is fuzzybellyboy

:thumbup:

I'll be one of the founding members of this league, and let me tell you, I'm excited. Hopefully we can get a great group together. Those of us involved already are either commishes of multiple leagues, or play in various leagues with multiple established FBG members. If you need references for peace of mind, you won't have to look very far. Can't wait to kick off the inaugural season.

BUMP

The OP is out of town for a week. If you PM instead of posting in the thread, PM me as well for info.

Bump

Actually, there's a spot open if anyone is interested.

We have a group of very active owners signed up so far. It looks like it's going to be a very fun league.

Im in this league and right now its one of the most active leagues Ive been in. League Safe is a great addition because it makes sure ur funds are safe. I encourage anyone to join.

Users who are viewing this thread