What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Do You Facebook? (3 Viewers)

Anyone else us this facebook to track down old girls from high school and grade school just to give them the once over and see if they are hot still today?

Girlfriend I nearly slept with in 8th grade was really cute and had big boobs. She is now a HOG (250+) with a 16 year old kid. She is 33.

Anyone else us this facebook to track down old girls from high school and grade school just to give them the once over and see if they are hot still today?
That's pretty much the only reason I'm on Facebook. Lets be realistic here...all Facebook is, is just a socially acceptable way to spy on people.

Girlfriend I nearly slept with in 8th grade was really cute and had big boobs. She is now a HOG (250+) with a 16 year old kid. She is 33.
Boy or girl? Lord I apologize..

On FB.. there is a smoking hot girl in Brazil that has the same name as my wife. My wife carries my last name, which is German. It makes it all the more confusing. And ####### awesome. I'm going to bang her.

Of course. Well that and to see the goobers they married.And in the rare case of finding one unmarried and still hot... well "once over" might be underselling a bit. :yes:

when you post wall-to-wall with someone, who sees it?

a) just you and that person?

b) anyone that you both are friends with?

c) everyone?

Joe and I are now friends. now I can put a face with the name. he is a good looking guy, If i was a girl I would do him

i am trying to join the footballguys network but keep getting this

Please enter a valid email for the Footballguys.com network

i have entered my personal and work email but nothing

Awesome succession of updates on my facebook tonight

(girl) has rip your face off gas

(girl) is going to seriously get back at her husband for using her facebook account. not cool Trevor!
I had a friend with something similar recently:Bill enjoys jizzing in my pants.

Bill Nice of my lady friend to leave that as my message... I'll get her though...

Am I reading this wrong or is this way too much information?

[girl] just realized i have to leave for Hawai'i next saturday....time to get out the shears and remove the winter coat of fur....
:goodposting:

Gordo said:
Big Dumb Ape said:
Awesome succession of updates on my facebook tonight

(girl) has rip your face off gas

(girl) is going to seriously get back at her husband for using her facebook account. not cool Trevor!
I had a friend with something similar recently:Bill enjoys jizzing in my pants.

Bill Nice of my lady friend to leave that as my message... I'll get her though...
I have an idea for a new thread ...

I just joined the facebook - main reason was to brag about my new baby to people I haven't seen in decades and make them look at pictures, but also I think it's good to maintain a good network, for job search reasons. Lots of my college friends are from my major and have similar jobs; I have found former co-workers, etc. The easiest way to find a job is from personal networking, and I want to make sure that the network is healthy before I need it.

HS friends - well, that might not be as fruitful of a network, but you still never know. One girl I knew from way back is an HR director at a company...good to keep in touch with. It is kind of cool to see what happened to everyone I used to know though...kind of like a HS reunion without the awkwardness.

One general observation - Man, I'm glad I moved out of my hometown. Reading old HS friends messages, seeing pictures, and reading the info section...makes me a little less nostalgic about moving back to that area.

my new goal is to find as many hot girls in their 20s as possible and see how many will 'friend' me without knowing me. it kills time.

got a nice hottie from bogota today who is living in philly.

either friends of friends or find some kind of activity in the area and look at the guest list. probably helps that i live near philly.

I'm a Facebook Addict, and completely addicted to Battle Stations. I also use it to keep in touch with friends, plan meeting the guys for beer, and have re-connected with a *ton* of people from college and high school.

My shamless Battle Stations promotion (if you join the game from my referral link, I get a nice bonus):

My referral link: Battle Stations

I honestly think this is the best game on Facebook, and I'm not associated with the developers, just an addicted player.

Here's a fantastic resource with everything you'll need to know: http://thecoffeespoon.net/battlestations/

Here's a walkthrough from that site that is good for beginners: http://thecoffeespoon.net/battlestations/walkthrough

Here's a more in-depth guide: http://thecoffeespoon.net/battlestations/m...ensive_bs_guide

Grand Gouda (Chris Beattie)

i've decided that being 'friends' with most of my co-workers is not a good idea. i work in a business that forces people to work nights and weekends. i don't complain. its what i signed up for 25 years ago.

on top of that, i take the friday AND saturday night shifts most weekends, but i needed this weekend. the person who had to work for me had the nerve to ##### on facebook about "getting cheated out of a weekend.' i absolutely want to punch her in the face tomorrow when i see her.

i've decided that being 'friends' with most of my co-workers is not a good idea. i work in a business that forces people to work nights and weekends. i don't complain. its what i signed up for 25 years ago.on top of that, i take the friday AND saturday night shifts most weekends, but i needed this weekend. the person who had to work for me had the nerve to ##### on facebook about "getting cheated out of a weekend.' i absolutely want to punch her in the face tomorrow when i see her.
Calm down, Harrison

i've decided that being 'friends' with most of my co-workers is not a good idea. i work in a business that forces people to work nights and weekends. i don't complain. its what i signed up for 25 years ago.on top of that, i take the friday AND saturday night shifts most weekends, but i needed this weekend. the person who had to work for me had the nerve to ##### on facebook about "getting cheated out of a weekend.' i absolutely want to punch her in the face tomorrow when i see her.
NOT ON FACEBOOK! THE NERVE!!!1

That's pretty much the only reason I'm on Facebook. Lets be realistic here...all Facebook is, is just a socially acceptable way to spy on people.
:lmao: And in my experience the ratio of not hot to still hot is about 8:1.

In the space of a day, a guy friend of mine changed his relationship status from "in an open relationship" to "engaged" to "it's complicated". Yeah, I'd say it is. :lmao:

Since Facebook is, you know, stupid - I'm looking for stupid things to do on Facebook. So rather than become a fan of The View or Hannah Montana, I became a fan of the blackest, most brutal thing ever: NOTHING.

Users who are viewing this thread