What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Do You Facebook? (2 Viewers)

high school buddy just updated his status (about 24-5 years old now)

" I just learned something new....Frankinstine was not a monster but the doctor who creates the monster that we all's think to be frankinstine"

Used to call him Roast Beef in high school.

high school buddy just updated his status (about 24-5 years old now)" I just learned something new....Frankinstine was not a monster but the doctor who creates the monster that we all's think to be frankinstine"Used to call him Roast Beef in high school.
:unsure:In other news, Motsart wrote his Requiem composition on his death bed!

jdoggydogg said:
high school buddy just updated his status (about 24-5 years old now)" I just learned something new....Frankinstine was not a monster but the doctor who creates the monster that we all's think to be frankinstine"Used to call him Roast Beef in high school.
:thumbup:In other news, Motsart wrote his Requiem composition on his death bed!
No way! I just found out that Alucard is Dracula's sun! And Alucard is Dracula spelled in a mirror!!!

Profile pictures, mine and everyone elses, have disappeared on facebook....minutes after 2 yr old was banging keys. Anyone know how to undo this?

Early_10 said:
Profile pictures, mine and everyone elses, have disappeared on facebook....minutes after 2 yr old was banging keys. Anyone know how to undo this?
Go back in time at least 2 years ago and tell your husband you have a headache?

Early_10 said:
post this in the no kids thread

Friend's Update today:

Took Kira shopping on my birthday to get Daddy's birthday present which is today. She was so excited to give it to him last night. She picked the World of Warcraft box set to give him and two extra months of play time and he LOVED it!!

Happy Birthday to my love!!

Looks like I have a friend that is married to a WOW fan. Will have to see how long until that marriage blows up:

Friend's Update today:Took Kira shopping on my birthday to get Daddy's birthday present which is today. She was so excited to give it to him last night. She picked the World of Warcraft box set to give him and two extra months of play time and he LOVED it!! Happy Birthday to my love!!Looks like I have a friend that is married to a WOW fan. Will have to see how long until that marriage blows up:
lolMy wife posted a pic of our 2 girls giving the hook em horns sign to a harrass a friend of hers in Austin. My girls are brainwashed sooner fans.... :goodposting:

Friend's Update today:Took Kira shopping on my birthday to get Daddy's birthday present which is today. She was so excited to give it to him last night. She picked the World of Warcraft box set to give him and two extra months of play time and he LOVED it!! Happy Birthday to my love!!Looks like I have a friend that is married to a WOW fan. Will have to see how long until that marriage blows up:
lolMy wife posted a pic of our 2 girls giving the hook em horns sign to a harrass a friend of hers in Austin. My girls are brainwashed sooner fans.... :goodposting:
Fun stuff Gary! Can we be friends?

eurotrashman said:
gary mexico said:
skillz said:
lolMy wife posted a pic of our 2 girls giving the hook em horns sign to a harrass a friend of hers in Austin. My girls are brainwashed sooner fans.... :shrug:
:wall:

eurotrashman said:
gary mexico said:
skillz said:
lolMy wife posted a pic of our 2 girls giving the hook em horns sign to a harrass a friend of hers in Austin. My girls are brainwashed sooner fans.... :yes:
:lmao:
I dont think its funny.... :mellow:

A post from a relative of my wife:

Hubby is in the kitchen cooking squirrel...is that redneck enough for ya
FYI, they live in West Virginia, right near Kentucky border. Seriously....I love facebook.

Wow, what are the odds of that kid accessing facebook and nailing your password just by banging on some keys?

So what is the current stupid update thing where chicks are writing "I like it on the _____" So far a friend has said on the desk, and a cousins wife said on the kitchen counter.

So what is the current stupid update thing where chicks are writing "I like it on the _____" So far a friend has said on the desk, and a cousins wife said on the kitchen counter.
It's where they put their purses.
Yeah didn't they do this last year?
Last year it was the color of their bras. Supposedly all of this is to promote breast cancer awareness.Will I go to hell if I say I think the breast cancer awareness thing has jumped the shark?

This guy is still a billionaire? Id have thought he would have been on the streets with the myspace guy by now. The internets just aint what it use ta be.

Last year it was the color of their bras. Supposedly all of this is to promote breast cancer awareness.Will I go to hell if I say I think the breast cancer awareness thing has jumped the shark?
I remember the purse thing too. "in the closet...on the counter...on the back of a chair" etc

Anyone know how to clear chats in facebook now? There used to be a "clear chat history" option at the top of each chat, but it's gone.

got in an "argument" with the wife at the saints game the other day re: Breast Cancer Awareness. My point is why is breast cancer any more important than other cancers? The answer...b/c people can make money off of it and it's more easier to promote than other cancers."Why are you upset b/c they are good marketers"

Last edited by a moderator:
I kind of understand the color of the bra thing to promote breast cancer, but what does where you put your purse have to do with breast cancer awareness??

I kind of understand the color of the bra thing to promote breast cancer, but what does where you put your purse have to do with breast cancer awareness??
It's for pursey cancer awareness.

My status from yesterday----thought it was pretty good if I don't say so myself-------Today's my 11 year anniversary. It's been filled with a lot of holding, some roughness and a little penetration into the backfield....Thanks to my wonderful wife for letting me watch football all day!

Trying out some new Facebook schtick...

Whenever I go to my buddy's house to watch football and he has his laptop out, I wait for him to go to the bathroom and I log onto his Facebook account and start randomly "poking" doods that I know he doesnt really know that well. I have no idea how long it will take for him to figure this out but I giggle like a school-girl every time I think about it.

Hooked up with this girl a few weeks ago at a show. Earlier that night she was mugged and had her purse (with phone, etc.) stolen. So we scheduled the ensuing dates on facebook. I had an account, but wasn't much of a fan.

After 3 three weeks, I still have yet to round home with her. The only thing I have to show for my efforts is a stupid facebook addiction. Oof.

I now have the burning desire to tell the internet that I just finished a steak sandwich and am settling down to watch Mad Men.

What the hell happened to me? :thumbup:

Please put this as your status if you know of or are related to someone killed on the Death Star when it was destroyed by the Rebel Alliance. My wish is that people will understand that the Rebels are a band of murdering scum. The Empire wants to bring unity to the galaxy but the Rebels continue to kill innocent civilians. 93% won't copy/paste this. Will YOU make this your status for at least one hour?

Trying out some new Facebook schtick...Whenever I go to my buddy's house to watch football and he has his laptop out, I wait for him to go to the bathroom and I log onto his Facebook account and start randomly "poking" doods that I know he doesnt really know that well. I have no idea how long it will take for him to figure this out but I giggle like a school-girl every time I think about it.
Nice. :thumbup:

There is a nasty rogue game on Facebook called Bejewel - Candle of Persia.

I hope Facebook has fixed it but it was bouncing all over my friends and I think gave me a virus

The Monday after Halloween weekend (or the closest weekend to it), I always looked forward to settling in and looking at all the hawt wimmins in their Halloween costumes at the various parties.

Now it is an onslaught of kids and trick-r-treating pictures.

:thumbup:

The Monday after Halloween weekend (or the closest weekend to it), I always looked forward to settling in and looking at all the hawt wimmins in their Halloween costumes at the various parties.Now it is an onslaught of kids and trick-r-treating pictures. :thumbup:
That just means you're old. Mine is still full of French maids, Mrs. Claus, and mish-moshed software pirates.

The Monday after Halloween weekend (or the closest weekend to it), I always looked forward to settling in and looking at all the hawt wimmins in their Halloween costumes at the various parties.Now it is an onslaught of kids and trick-r-treating pictures. :thumbdown:
this

The Monday after Halloween weekend (or the closest weekend to it), I always looked forward to settling in and looking at all the hawt wimmins in their Halloween costumes at the various parties.Now it is an onslaught of kids and trick-r-treating pictures. :thumbdown:
That just means you're old. Mine is still full of French maids, Mrs. Claus, and mish-moshed software pirates.
Oh I definitely know what it means. Doesn't make it suck any less.

Never once have I blocked/ignored someone on here(or used the report button for that matter) in my 5+ years on FBG.I had to block/ignore someone on Facebook yesterday though. I just couldn't take it. Insanely stupid drivel over a dozen times a day. Every day. Examples:

Freaking out because my cast doesn't match my outfit :( Oh well! At least it matches my eyeshadow! :tinfoilhat:
I absolutely LOVE this one pair of jeans I have. I wish I knew where I got them so I can go back and buy 10 more.
Change is the essence of life. Be willing to surrender what you are for what you could become
She also incessantly posts about organized religion. Mind you, I don't care if someone has God in their heart. Thats fine, whatever works for them. She, however, beats you over the head with it.
I need to do this to a few people. Specifically daily affirmation boy and his same lame joke about hump day, every Wednesday.

Users who are viewing this thread