Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jwojdylo

Do You Facebook?

Never once have I blocked/ignored someone on here(or used the report button for that matter) in my 5+ years on FBG.I had to block/ignore someone on Facebook yesterday though. I just couldn't take it. Insanely stupid drivel over a dozen times a day. Every day. Examples:

Freaking out because my cast doesn't match my outfit :( Oh well! At least it matches my eyeshadow! :loco:

I absolutely LOVE this one pair of jeans I have. I wish I knew where I got them so I can go back and buy 10 more.

Change is the essence of life. Be willing to surrender what you are for what you could become

She also incessantly posts about organized religion. Mind you, I don't care if someone has God in their heart. Thats fine, whatever works for them. She, however, beats you over the head with it.
I need to do this to a few people. Specifically daily affirmation boy and his same lame joke about hump day, every Wednesday.
My facebook time has become much more enjoyable since blocking this twit.

Anyone know how to clear chats in facebook now? There used to be a "clear chat history" option at the top of each chat, but it's gone.

:hifive::thumbup::thumbup:
This is a necessity - trust me.
This needs detail. Perhaps its own thread I'd imagine. Whats the story here, nysportsfan?

My bus was delayed 20 minutes bc a lunatic crawled under the bus and wouldn't come out. And now I'm missing the Giants win the world series!! Damn you crazy guy.

:thumbdown:

Anyone know how to clear chats in facebook now? There used to be a "clear chat history" option at the top of each chat, but it's gone.

:useless::lmao::lmao:
This needs detail. Perhaps its own thread I'd imagine. Whats the story here, nysportsfan?
No kidding. People think this is a joke, far from it. I noticed that the chat clears after a period of time, 24 hours maybe? How is that acceptable? Short answer - it's not. I will fire off a message to Facebook Help with my ghost account.

:excited::lmao::lmao:
No kidding. People think this is a joke, far from it. I noticed that the chat clears after a period of time, 24 hours maybe? How is that acceptable? Short answer - it's not. I will fire off a message to Facebook Help with my ghost account.
Cheating isn't easy.

Cheating isn't easy.

I just feel like you should be able to clear the chats :thumbup:
Why does it matter?

So my sister is rarely on Facebook. And now her 12 year old daughter has taken over her account. As soon as I discovered this, I told my sister to put me on ignore. When she asked, "Why?" I said, "I'd prefer your daughter NOT view my links to zombie sex toys."

Girl from grade school is typing everything upside down today and has posted 3 updates in 5 hours....

Laura ¡¡ǝɹoʇs ǝɥʇ oʇ unɹ oʇ ʇo⅁ ¡ɥƃ∩

Laura ¿¿¿ɹɐɟ os ʎɐp pooƃ ɐ ƃuıʌɐɥ sı ǝuoʎɹǝʌǝ ǝdoH

Laura ¡¡¡¡¡¡spuǝıɹɟ & ʎlıɯɐɟ ʞooqǝɔɐɟ ʎɐp pooƃ ɐ ʌǝɐH ¡¡spuɐɹɹǝ ǝɯos op oʇ ǝʌɐɥ I ǝɹoɟǝq ǝlıɥʍɐ uʍop ʞɔɐq ʎɐl puɐ ʎɹʇ oƃ ɐuuoƃ ɯɐ ı ssǝnƃ

Edit to Add.... She also clicks "like" on every one of her posts.I just hit the "hide laura" X.

Girl from grade school is typing everything upside down today and has posted 3 updates in 5 hours....

Laura ¡¡ǝɹoʇs ǝɥʇ oʇ unɹ oʇ ʇo⅁ ¡ɥƃ∩

Laura ¿¿¿ɹɐɟ os ʎɐp pooƃ ɐ ƃuıʌɐɥ sı ǝuoʎɹǝʌǝ ǝdoH

Laura ¡¡¡¡¡¡spuǝıɹɟ & ʎlıɯɐɟ ʞooqǝɔɐɟ ʎɐp pooƃ ɐ ʌǝɐH ¡¡spuɐɹɹǝ ǝɯos op oʇ ǝʌɐɥ I ǝɹoɟǝq ǝlıɥʍɐ uʍop ʞɔɐq ʎɐl puɐ ʎɹʇ oƃ ɐuuoƃ ɯɐ ı ssǝnƃ

Edit to Add.... She also clicks "like" on every one of her posts.I just hit the "hide laura" X.
I hate America so hard.

Kaz S. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 4 LOKO + NY FOOTBALL GIANTS (who may I add is in 1st place) + KILLING THE DALLAS COWGIRLS IN DALLAS TONIGHT = WOOOOOOOOOOOOO text or bbm me 39XXXXX - Kaz ...... GO GMENNNps everyone who ♥'s the GMENNNN GIVE ME A WOOOOOOOOOO

A bit old, but just an indication of what this guy posts on a regular basis. I've de-friended him since as he posts some wild, inappropriate ####.

I have a friend who posts one word statuses.

raccoons

Thursday at 4:18pm · Comment · Like

FOOD!!!!!!

November 3 at 11:45pm · Comment · Like

bed

November 2 at 1:58am · Comment · Like

:thumbup:

I have a friend who posts one word statuses.raccoonsThursday at 4:18pm · Comment · LikeFOOD!!!!!!November 3 at 11:45pm · Comment · LikebedNovember 2 at 1:58am · Comment · Like:shrug:

The one about the raccoons was actually pretty interesting.

I have a friend who posts one word statuses.raccoonsThursday at 4:18pm · Comment · LikeFOOD!!!!!!November 3 at 11:45pm · Comment · LikebedNovember 2 at 1:58am · Comment · Like:goodposting:

The one about the raccoons was actually pretty interesting.
:bag:

Luis: Whos going to be the Cowgirls on Monday, Gilligan or Mr Ed

Kaz S. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 4 LOKO + NY FOOTBALL GIANTS (who may I add is in 1st place) + KILLING THE DALLAS COWGIRLS IN DALLAS TONIGHT = WOOOOOOOOOOOOO text or bbm me 39XXXXX - Kaz ...... GO GMENNNps everyone who ♥'s the GMENNNN GIVE ME A WOOOOOOOOOO

A bit old, but just an indication of what this guy posts on a regular basis. I've de-friended him since as he posts some wild, inappropriate ####.
A dude posted that? I thought 12 year old girl at first...

This was my view when I clicked on "Photos" this morning. Check out the full, complete rainbow.

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/6093/rainbow2e.jpg

We're gonna need to see more of "Kim Dean". TIA
I'm sure she'll be thrilled when she Googles her name and finds this thread.
Let's make sure it's the #1 Result.

Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean! Kim Dean!

I had to look up what bbm meant. I thought it was going to be something else

Big Beautiful Male?

Big Beautiful Male?
:goodposting: No. I didn't have anything specific in mind, but I was disappointed to see it just meant a blackberry message. Is there an acronym for android texting or iphone texting too? Is the word "text" not enough anymore? We have to be specific?"I'll send you a LCM (LG Chocolate Message)."

My brother will just gmail me his status and we usually banter back and forth about how insane the guy is. The guy is 30 yrs old, amazingly.

I have a friend who posts one word statuses.raccoonsThursday at 4:18pm · Comment · LikeFOOD!!!!!!November 3 at 11:45pm · Comment · LikebedNovember 2 at 1:58am · Comment · Like:unsure:

I actually like this.

I no longer need a calendar thanks to this person's facebook updates...

its only Monday. This is gonna be along week. Hopefully this weekend goes good for me with the girl scouts.This is gonna be along week. Lots of stuff to do just not enough time to do it. I wish there was more hours in the day.This has been along week so far. Thank god it is wednesday. But why couldn't it be friday. I am ao looking forward to this weekend.One more day of work. This is gonna be along weekend. But lots of fun. Thank goddness it is suppose to be warm out. Will miss baby Collin this weekend. Hopefully he is a good boy for his parents.Thank god it is Friday. It has been along day today. But excited for this weekend. Looking forward to a beer.Hopefully today will be a good day. Going with the girl scouts today and then to a birthday party. Thank goddness the weather is suppose to be good.A new week thank god. Not so busy this week. Hopefully I can get some house work done. Another day of work tomorrow. Lets hope its a good one.Boy I can't believe it is Wednesday already. This week has gone by so fast. Enjoying the warm weather. Before we know the snow will be here. Off to bed so I can get up to go to work.TGIF no work this weekend. Away from some of the drama there. Hopefully it is nice out this weekend. Going out tonight for a few drinks.What a saturday night. Nothing better to do than sit home and relax. Nice and quite here with no kids. Can't believe tomorrow is sunday already and then back to work.Happy Monday everyone. What along day it was. Thank goodness the kids go back to school tomorrow.

Off to bed so I can get up to go to work.

And then up from bed so I can shower.And then out of shower so I can brush my teef.And then put my clothes on so I can drive to work.Can't believe it's 9am already and I'm at work. It's gonna be along week.

HOORAY for intentionally vague stati:

the count down truly begins now. less than 24 hours and im a nervous wreck... i know im doing the right thing but damn... why does it make me feel sooooo wrong...

My status update from Sunday:

...is going off whole cocked.

Otis deleted me as a Facebook friend, yet he's still friends with shuke, fuller, rudnicki and more.

Thanks?

Otis deleted me as a Facebook friend, yet he's still friends with shuke, fuller, rudnicki and more.Thanks?

He's still friends with me. Want me to pass him a message?

Otis deleted me as a Facebook friend, yet he's still friends with shuke, fuller, rudnicki and more.Thanks?

I just did...

I just did...
If you want I might be able to work it so you can fill the spot that Otis vacated with my friend Luis.

Urbanhack does sound a little "black".

I have a friend who posts one word statuses.raccoonsThursday at 4:18pm · Comment · LikeFOOD!!!!!!November 3 at 11:45pm · Comment · LikebedNovember 2 at 1:58am · Comment · Like:wall:

I actually like this.
ninjaNovember 16 at 7:05pm Comment · Likesociety is full of clowns and weirdo'sNovember 15 at 11:53pm · Like · Commenti think its very interesting when you walk up to someone you know and they can't even remember who you are and just walk away wowNovember 15 at 4:05 pm · Like· Commentvery interesting day and nightNovember 15 at 12:43am · Like · Commentstupid drunk drivers out there almost lost the 1986 cadillac brougham tonight November 13 at 12:29am · Like · Comment

Some girl I went to college with:

If you are a college football fan you should leave a message at the Big 12 office

voicing your displeasure. Dan Bebee Big 12 commissioner's # 1-469-524-1000

ext 1013....Send an email to Dan@Big12sports.com & cc Jim

rome.

We need to stand up for what is right!!!! Please remember we are the best and classiest fans in the nation!!!!

Some girl I went to college with:If you are a college football fan you should leave a message at the Big 12 office voicing your displeasure. Dan Bebee Big 12 commissioner's # 1-469-524-1000 ext 1013....Send an email to Dan@Big12sports.com & cc Jim rome. We need to stand up for what is right!!!! Please remember we are the best and classiest fans in the nation!!!!

:own3d:

Same here. Poor form, O.

Crazy cousin was chattin me up today and asked if I could talk on the phone instead. No thanks that's exactly why I like FB. Gives you some middle ground between no contact and talking to someone on the phone. Glad for the middle ground.

Some girl I went to college with:If you are a college football fan you should leave a message at the Big 12 office voicing your displeasure. Dan Bebee Big 12 commissioner's # 1-469-524-1000 ext 1013....Send an email to Dan@Big12sports.com & cc Jim rome. We need to stand up for what is right!!!! Please remember we are the best and classiest fans in the nation!!!!

:confused:
Assuming part of the "conspiracy" against Nebraska when A&M won Saturday.