What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Do You Facebook? (3 Viewers)

Some girl I went to college with:If you are a college football fan you should leave a message at the Big 12 office voicing your displeasure. Dan Bebee Big 12 commissioner's # 1-469-524-1000 ext 1013....Send an email to Dan@Big12sports.com & cc Jim rome. We need to stand up for what is right!!!! Please remember we are the best and classiest fans in the nation!!!!
:blackdot:
Assuming part of the "conspiracy" against Nebraska when A&M won Saturday.
Ahhh...makes sense now...I guess.

Change your FB profile picture to a cartoon from

your childhood. The goal???? To not see a human face on FB til Monday,

December 6th. Join the fight against child abuse. Copy & paste to

your status to invite your friends to do the same!

My current profile picture: Johnny Quest

Change your FB profile picture to a cartoon fromyour childhood. The goal???? To not see a human face on FB til Monday,December 6th. Join the fight against child abuse. Copy & paste toyour status to invite your friends to do the same!My current profile picture: Johnny Quest
When i see people do that I keep my profile the same just to be a dink.... :shrug:

Change your FB profile picture to a cartoon fromyour childhood. The goal???? To not see a human face on FB til Monday,December 6th. Join the fight against child abuse. Copy & paste toyour status to invite your friends to do the same!My current profile picture: Johnny Quest
When i see people do that I keep my profile the same just to be a dink.... :shrug:
Most of the time I do the same(read: 99.9999%), but I'll fall in line to bring attention to child abuse.

When i see people do that I keep my profile the same just to be a dink.... :lmao:
Most of the time I do the same(read: 99.9999%), but I'll fall in line to bring attention to child abuse.
How is this "fighting child abuse"?

When i see people do that I keep my profile the same just to be a dink.... :lmao:
I'm shuked.

If I put a tumor in my avatar will it cure cancer?

When i see people do that I keep my profile the same just to be a dink.... :thumbup:
If I put a tumor in my avatar will it cure cancer?
Only one way to find out...

When i see people do that I keep my profile the same just to be a dink.... :brush:
I do the same...but I love cartoons... Im torn...... :goodposting: really fighting the urge to have pedobear as my profile pic.... but that could be crossing the line.

When i see people do that I keep my profile the same just to be a dink.... :brush:
Its not and I am being dropped by people on facebook for pointing this out. :goodposting:

When i see people do that I keep my profile the same just to be a dink.... :wall:
I do the same...but I love cartoons... Im torn...... :unsure: really fighting the urge to have pedobear as my profile pic.... but that could be crossing the line.
Holy crap thats funny

Who doesn't vant to vear ze RIBBON?!?

I need some friends.

Some girl used my email address to sign up for FB and I logged in and made it my page.

Friend "me": Natasha Chetty with no picture. :unsure:

When i see people do that I keep my profile the same just to be a dink.... :thumbup:
I do the same...but I love cartoons... Im torn...... :mellow: really fighting the urge to have pedobear as my profile pic.... but that could be crossing the line.
Holy crap thats funny
Yep - I was going to change mine to Sailor Moon (anime) but this is better.

I need some friends. Some girl used my email address to sign up for FB and I logged in and made it my page. Friend "me": Natasha Chetty with no picture. :rolleyes:
That doesn't narrow it down nearly enough. Spammers must like that name.

Its not and I am being dropped by people on facebook for pointing this out. :rolleyes:
Does the old weirdo molester from Family Guy count as a cartoon character?

When i see people do that I keep my profile the same just to be a dink.... :goodposting:
The same way pink ribbons fight breast cancer.

Here's the latest being passed around:

Apparently the group asking everyone to change their profile picture totheir favorite cartoon is actually a group of pedophiles. They're doingit because kids will accept their friend request if they see a cartoon.Nothing to do with supporting child violence. It was on that TV showthat warns you about internet frauds. Its on Tonights ......News. Pass this onto everyone who has a cartoon profile picture.
IDK, it doesn't pass the sniff test. Can't find anything about it on google...

Hastur said:

Apparently the group asking everyone to change their profile picture totheir favorite cartoon is actually a group of pedophiles. They're doingit because kids will accept their friend request if they see a cartoon.Nothing to do with supporting child violence. It was on that TV showthat warns you about internet frauds. Its on Tonights ......News. Pass this onto everyone who has a cartoon profile picture.
this sounds like an email my mom would forward me

Hastur said:

this sounds like an email my mom would forward me
Exactly.

the cartoon thing doesn't help prevent child abuse anymore then a ribbon fights cancer, but it does help raise awareness and that is the goal of this dopey thing making the rounds. But if it let's me be Lion-O for a month, then all I can say is...

Thunder

Thunder

ThunderCats HOOOOOOO

Can anyone tell me how to view the friends who I've chosen to ignore? Is there anyway to "unignore" them? TIA.

So my sister is rarely on Facebook. And now her 12 year old daughter has taken over her account. As soon as I discovered this, I told my sister to put me on ignore. When she asked, "Why?" I said, "I'd prefer your daughter NOT view my links to zombie sex toys."
I don't remember seeing those links! :yes:

Deactivated my account.

Somehow in a weird way I now feel so much safer with my privacy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mrs. BSR said:
So my sister is rarely on Facebook. And now her 12 year old daughter has taken over her account. As soon as I discovered this, I told my sister to put me on ignore. When she asked, "Why?" I said, "I'd prefer your daughter NOT view my links to zombie sex toys."
I don't remember seeing those links! :excited:
I'll send a PM if you'd like :thumbup:

One of the dads at my son's school tried to add me last week.

No thanks. I don't want those people seeing what I post on Facebook.

Oh good Lord. AngryWife's into whatever the next "insider chick joke" is.

AngryWife - Beer Feb 1, 11:04 AM.
AngryWife - Don't worry. Just a game I am playing. I hate beer! Would not be good for the baby. Feb 1, 11:44 AM
WAY TO STICK WITH THE JOKE FOR A WHOLE 40 MINUTES!

Oh good Lord. AngryWife's into whatever the next "insider chick joke" is.

AngryWife - Beer Feb 1, 11:04 AM.
AngryWife - Don't worry. Just a game I am playing. I hate beer! Would not be good for the baby. Feb 1, 11:44 AM
WAY TO STICK WITH THE JOKE FOR A WHOLE 40 MINUTES!
:football: From what I heard this has something to do with their relationship status. My wife put "beer" too. I guess it means "my husband is a dip####".

Here's a happy story:

My best friend from way back in elementary school found me on Facebook a couple of years ago. It was the first I'd seen or heard from her since the fourth grade when she'd been forced to changed schools. We hit it off immediately, and despite missing out on 20+ years of each other's lives, and ending up hundreds of miles apart, it's clear we have the same easy connection that we discovered as kids.

Long story short, we're getting married in two weeks. I've found the love of my life again. A technology neither of us could have imagined when we were little has given us a second chance.

Here's a happy story:

My best friend from way back in elementary school found me on Facebook a couple of years ago. It was the first I'd seen or heard from her since the fourth grade when she'd been forced to changed schools. We hit it off immediately, and despite missing out on 20+ years of each other's lives, and ending up hundreds of miles apart, it's clear we have the same easy connection that we discovered as kids.

Long story short, we're getting married in two weeks. I've found the love of my life again. A technology neither of us could have imagined when we were little has given us a second chance.
You said it was a happy story.

Here's a happy story:

We hit it off immediately, and despite missing out on 20+ years of each other's lives, and ending up hundreds of miles apart, it's clear we have the same easy connection that we discovered as kids.
Did you talk about silly putty and favorite crayon colors?

I had a fun little FB story that got deleted along with that Sexually Aggressive Realtor Chick thread...

A girl I know from HS is one of these sexually aggressive realtor chicks who is 10 years older than her photo-shot. Bleach blonde, big fakies, etc. She recently tried a marketing campaign where she put her photo-shot and cell phone number on every cart in a local grocery store. She joked openly on FB about the first 2 or 3 anonymous late night rooster pics that were texted to her. After about a week, her reactions changed to outrage and disgust. Last I heard, she was changing her cell phone number. :lol:

Here is the latest dumb chick posting going around:

We are EXPECTING !!! I know. I know. It's crazy isn't it? I can't believe it myself. I wasn't going to post it yet, but decided to make it official. I mean who would have guessed that we are expecting!!!! Yup it's official ... We are expecting freezing temps today and AGAIN tomorrow!!!!*Re-Post if you have a sense of humor. LOL!!!
Simple creatures, those wimmens.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you enjoy playing trivia, check out Qrank. There is an iPhone app out now, with an Android one in development, but you can play it on Facebook as well. Basically, there is a different game each day, and after you finish the 15 questions, it ranks you against your friends that play, those in your city, your state, the US, and globally. It's pretty cool.

Users who are viewing this thread