What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL1 - Draft Thread Rounds 1,2,3,4 (1 Viewer)

noticed tha the next five up are all here. :goodposting:
I understand that we all have lives and work and all that, but it has been almost four hours since I made my pick and when I made it the next five guys were all in the thread. That is tough. :football:
Feels even worse because Fiddles posted his pick at 2:30 and it said LHUCKS was in this thread at 2:33 so either they barely crossed or the Scottsdale Slut went off to do some research...............and then his mailbox is full so he couldn't get later notice he was up :unsure:

I'll be around for the next several hours if folks want to pm any lists to me. Where'd frudy go anyway?

4.15 T. Brady, QB - NE

If Brady produces even close to what he did pre-injury, it will more than make up for the Moore pick in spades.

If not, I'd be suprised to make it past the first week.

4.15 T. Brady, QB - NE

If Brady produces even close to what he did pre-injury, it will more than make up for the Moore pick in spades.

If not, I'd be suprised to make it past the first week.
Good risk/reward here in my opinion - would have grabbed him if he were on the board at 5.08. But yeah, he'll either be likely Top 3 or not play a down.

Bass... you trying to decide if you want to fall in line at the end of the QB run or risk someone making it back to you in the 6th?

Bass... you trying to decide if you want to fall in line at the end of the QB run or risk someone making it back to you in the 6th?
Nahhhh...he's still wondering about how his Panthers got oVVned at home by my Cards.
Gloat while you can chief, Cards about to get smashed.
meh - that's what all the ATL fans and all the Carolina fans and most of the media and sportswriters said the last two weeks....we will see

BassNBrew said:
Steel Dillo said:
I'll be checking in at around 9am central
I've got a meeting at that time followed by a training session. Will be back online around 3EST.eta: If H-T-F picks before 9:30 I'll send him a list.
Bass said this am that it would be 3 EST before he could be back.

BassNBrew said:
Steel Dillo said:
I've got a meeting at that time followed by a training session. Will be back online around 3EST.eta: If H-T-F picks before 9:30 I'll send him a list.
Its not that big of a deal, I'm just bored at work on a Friday afternoon. :blackdot:
well he times out at 6 so we'll be moving by then regardless

BassNBrew said:
Steel Dillo said:
Its not that big of a deal, I'm just bored at work on a Friday afternoon. :blackdot:
ditto for me as I am already home and my wife is still out of town, so I surf and draft.

Bass has now passed the six hour mark. He still has almost two hours on his eight hour clock, but is over an hour past when he posted he could return.

I guess the meeting ran long.

You hosed me. Was going to go Brady / Cassel at the turn. Since I was in a "if / then" situation, I couldn't PM a list, especially back to you with you drafting in front of me.I PM'd razor.

You hosed me. Was going to go Brady / Cassel at the turn. Since I was in a "if / then" situation, I couldn't PM a list, especially back to you with you drafting in front of me.I PM'd razor.
Glad I could return the favor after you took Welker one pick ahead of me in round 3. :popcorn:

Glad I could return the favor after you took Welker one pick ahead of me in round 3. :popcorn:
If I had known, I would have sent you a list with my two picks because you made the CAssel pick moot.

5.1 ROY Williams - WR
Suprised to see him go this early. You expecting T.O. to be gone?
I see TO as a coin flip. ROY has talent and produced in freaking DETRIOT of all places. I think he's going to be undervalued this year based on his horrible start in Dallas. He came aboard when Romo was out and had to learn a new system. Then Romo comes back and he's starting from scratch again. Dallas didn't spend all those high draft picks just to cut him. His upside is significantly higher than anyone else on the board. After playing it conservative with Welker and Jacobs and Roth, it was time to add a difference maker. The other guys I thought about at WR have QB issues. Romo will be the starter and will produce decent fantasy numbers so I eliminated that risk from the equation.

Users who are viewing this thread