What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL 3 Rounds 1 - 4 (1 Viewer)

2.10 Joseph Addai, RB Colts
Went about a round later in league 1. Wonder if he would have lasted to your next pick?
When I looked at the other leagues he hadn't been taken yet in either. Is there something about him I'm not seeing? To be honest I didn't really keep up with his injury situation this year as I didn't own him in any leagues, but, if healthy, he can be stud in this format no? I'm really not very prepared for this draft but I enjoy using it as a learning tool for next year.

Went about a round later in league 1. Wonder if he would have lasted to your next pick?
When I looked at the other leagues he hadn't been taken yet in either. Is there something about him I'm not seeing? To be honest I didn't really keep up with his injury situation this year as I didn't own him in any leagues, but, if healthy, he can be stud in this format no? I'm really not very prepared for this draft but I enjoy using it as a learning tool for next year.
You took him about where I expected him to go. I'd much rather have him then Thomas Jones going into next year.

2.14 WR Anquan Boldin

A lot of ways to go here. Figured drop-off in wide receiver value was biggest factor.

3.02 Thomas Jones, RB, New York Jets

He went almost a full round earlier in 2, and almost a full round later in 1... so I'm either getting a steal of a deal or I significantly overpaid.

You took him about where I expected him to go. I'd much rather have him then Thomas Jones going into next year.
ouch.

3.11 Larry Johnson, RB KC

Going for the RB-RB-RB strategy. Hope Pioli and the new coach run LJ into the ground.

Pm on the way.

Its really unacceptable for people to be moving this slow, unacceptable, no excuse none what so ever. you have 8 hours and you know what it takes to be involved in a draft like this. For future reference.. if you cant stay on the ball, dont do leagues like this, no excuses... I understand family stuff will come first, but we know people check this stuff at work and they much rather be doing this anyways so its just pure lazyness and unhardcoreness!

I'm just sayin my piece and moving on! :thumbup:

Guys, I'm ready to go but Sinrman has another 4 hour clock... I'm working tonight but can give someone a list if someone will take it

Who wants to start a poll?

When will WSL3 be wrapped up?

a) Early Feb?

b) Late Feb?

c) By draft day?

d) By opening day?

I'm an optimist, my money is on c)

Z

I'll be checking in on Monday to see if it's my turn yet.

Sorry all. Checked last night and it was two picks short of mine. In-laws in town now so wasn't able to check until now. Sorry for the holdup...

Will look it over real quick and make picks...

Users who are viewing this thread