What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Steve Slaton (1 Viewer)

B Will

Footballguy
IMO he did better than Chris Johnson and in the future he may have a better shot at being better than Forte.

Slaton Topped CJ in yardage... and he is just going to get more bulked up this offseason and better. he obviously showed he can be the #1 putting up solid numbers since he's been the starter. Yea they signed Rudi to take some work off him.... But he still came out being 8 overall in my league.

I believe he has a very bright future ahead of him. GREAT OFFENSE with Shaub, AJ, Daniels and Walter around him.....

What do you FBGS think???

In my PPR Dynasty I picked him in the 3rd round (Stewart in 1st and Bradshaw in 2nd – just missed out on Pierre Thomas, grabbed Sammy Morris and Dunn in the 4th). Once he started for the Texans he was in, my line up EVERY week. He finished up 8th for RBs and 29th overall while leading me to the playoffs. I’m excited about his prospects next year but realize they will more than likely get a GLB.

Thought I read somewhere that they wanted to bring in a bigger back for short yardage/GL work.
Yeah, you probably read that here as that opinion has been running rampant on these boards. As for anything official, not sure there is anything regarding that theory...

Honestly in a dynasty league I have him about 5th just among RBs who were rookies this past season.

I think he's WAY behind CJ3 and I'd rather have Forte and Stewart as well. It's close but I'd take McFadden as well.

Slaton had a good rookie year, but I really don't consider him to be a top-15 RB. It sounds weird to say, but I'm not convinced 2008 won't be his career year.

ETA: As for just 2009, I'd have him behind CJ3 and Forte for sure, and depending on what Oakland does this offseason, probably behind McFadden as well.

Slaton's an early 3rd rounder to me, and that will only go lower if that add another quality RB.

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly in a dynasty league I have him about 5th just among RBs who were rookies this past season.

I think he's WAY behind CJ3 and I'd rather have Forte and Stewart as well. It's close but I'd take McFadden as well.

Slaton had a good rookie year, but I really don't consider him to be a top-15 RB. It sounds weird to say, but I'm not convinced 2008 won't be his career year.

ETA: As for just 2009, I'd have him behind CJ3 and Forte for sure, and depending on what Oakland does this offseason, probably behind McFadden as well.

Slaton's an early 3rd rounder to me, and that will only go lower if that add another quality RB.
That's exactly what I was thinking.

everytime I watched him play he looked pretty good to me, seems to be able to do pretty much everything and do it well (and stay healthy for the most part). Maybe the stars all did align for him this year, dunno, but from his body of work he looks to have a very bright future to me. If I had slaton in a dynasty league no way in hell I would trade him for stewart or mcfadden right now.

Lot of guys here who missed the boat on Slaton are trying to convince everyone he's not that good.

Those same guys will then pop into other threads to extoll the virtues of MJD, Sproles, Westbrook, Rice, etc.

Honestly in a dynasty league I have him about 5th just among RBs who were rookies this past season.I think he's WAY behind CJ3 and I'd rather have Forte and Stewart as well. It's close but I'd take McFadden as well.Slaton had a good rookie year, but I really don't consider him to be a top-15 RB. It sounds weird to say, but I'm not convinced 2008 won't be his career year.ETA: As for just 2009, I'd have him behind CJ3 and Forte for sure, and depending on what Oakland does this offseason, probably behind McFadden as well.Slaton's an early 3rd rounder to me, and that will only go lower if that add another quality RB.
You care to justify your thoughts on him? The kid looked pretty damn good everytime I saw him play, I'm just curious as to what you saw that makes you think otherwise.

I don't think he'll ever be a 300+ carry RB. I think the Texans will bring in another back to get 8-12 carries a game, not necessarily for goalline work, just to be a change of pace back. He started to wear down this past year so the Texans had to limit his carries one game this season (don't remember which one) so he could get "his legs back". That said, a RB that gets 15-17 carries a game and the primary passing down back is capable of putting up big fantasy numbers.

You will not get him in the third round. He was the #7 RB in my PPR league, that is a big down grade. I think he will be top ten again next year.

Not sure where this man crush for CJ3 comes from?? Slaton has been as impressive if not more and anyone who doesnt agree must not have seen him play. There is no reason at all to think that CJ3 will out produce Slaton. And Forte, the only thing you can say about him is that he will get his carries but will he be the next Caddie?? I think they love Slaton in Houston and trust him with every down tasks. I hope theres someone who would trade me Slaton for any of the rookie RBs, esp ones like Mcfadden.

Thought I read somewhere that they wanted to bring in a bigger back for short yardage/GL work.
Yeah, you probably read that here as that opinion has been running rampant on these boards. As for anything official, not sure there is anything regarding that theory...
How can there be "anything official" when the NFL draft is still months away? I wouldn't expect an NFL front office to say what players they are targeting before the draft.The situation is kinda like Willie Parker the past couple of years, whereas any pre-NFL draft fantasy trades are gambling one way or another whether the Texans will draft another "complementary" back.

I think one reason why people aren't super high on Slaton is because he wasn't a big name coming out of college and was only taken in the 3rd round in the NFL draft.

I think one reason why people aren't super high on Slaton is because he wasn't a big name coming out of college and was only taken in the 3rd round in the NFL draft.
Very limited track record of success on the NFL level as well and in the first couple of rounds of fantasy drafts most people are looking for sure things.

Since we've already seen reports that the Bears want to bring in a complement runner for Forte, I'm not sure I'd put Slaton behind him. Forte was productive with a ton of opportunities, but didn't show that breakaway gear. I think Slaton might be a part of a high-octane, playoff-bound offense in Houston, putting him on par with CJ and ahead of Forte.

Devine Intervention said:
Not sure where this man crush for CJ3 comes from?? Slaton has been as impressive if not more and anyone who doesnt agree must not have seen him play. There is no reason at all to think that CJ3 will out produce Slaton. And Forte, the only thing you can say about him is that he will get his carries but will he be the next Caddie?? I think they love Slaton in Houston and trust him with every down tasks. I hope theres someone who would trade me Slaton for any of the rookie RBs, esp ones like Mcfadden.
Come again?In what way has Slaton been more impressive? What does Slaton do better than Johnson?

Johnson is the centerpiece of his offense. Slaton is maybe one of the top-3 guys. Tennesee runs first, Houston passes first.

Slaton makes some big plays, Johnson is a big-play waiting to happen.

I'll say this for the difference between them, if I were offered Slaton and the 1.1 pick for Johnson I'd wouldn't even hesitate to turn it down.

I will fully admit that I'm just guessing in regards to Slaton/McFadden. I just really believe in McFadden's talent and thought he'd be a monster as many as 3 years ago. I'm not abandoning that line of thinking at this point, but I fully understand liking Slaton more.

As for Slaton/Forte, I kinda think they are both overvalued. Much like Slaton, I wouldn't be shocked if 2008 ended up being Forte's best season too. The reason I like Forte more is that I like his size and his team's dependence on him more. I'm not entirely sure Forte is a superior talent to Slaton, but his role is MUCH safer and consistent week to week.

super sleeper said:
Lot of guys here who missed the boat on Slaton are trying to convince everyone he's not that good.Those same guys will then pop into other threads to extoll the virtues of MJD, Sproles, Westbrook, Rice, etc.
:thumbup: I missed the boat on Slaton, and won't do so in 2009.

I targetted and aquired him in a mid-season trade. I'm cautiously optimistic about his future.

I think he has the skills to be a top 10 fantasy back, but I'm not sure that Houston believes he can be a bell-cow. I suspect they'll look to use him as the bigger part of a commitee approach.

Either way, he's not going anywhere, and is more likely to finish #10 then #20 IMO.

Come again?In what way has Slaton been more impressive? What does Slaton do better than Johnson?

Johnson is the centerpiece of his offense. Slaton is maybe one of the top-3 guys. Tennesee runs first, Houston passes first.

I'll say this for the difference between them, if I were offered Slaton and the 1.1 pick for Johnson I'd wouldn't even hesitate to turn it down.

I will fully admit that I'm just guessing in regards to Slaton/McFadden. I just really believe in McFadden's talent and thought he'd be a monster as many as 3 years ago. I'm not abandoning that line of thinking at this point, but I fully understand liking Slaton more.

As for Slaton/Forte, I kinda think they are both overvalued. Much like Slaton, I wouldn't be shocked if 2008 ended up being Forte's best season too. The reason I like Forte more is that I like his size and his team's dependence on him more. I'm not entirely sure Forte is a superior talent to Slaton, but his role is MUCH safer and consistent week to week.
Slaton is better between the tackles than Johnson, and tougher to bring down and he is one of those rare players who gets stronger as the game goes on. Does alot of damage in the 4th quarter, led the NFL in 4th quarter rushing yards (464). Like Johnson he's a threat to take to the house everytime he touches the ball.Seen every Texans game this year, did something almost every game that would make you go Wow! He is a very strong inside runner, seen him move piles. This kid looks like the real deal. They'll most likely bring in another back to lighten the load, but that could make him even more dangerous in the 4th quarter.

Slaton is better between the tackles than Johnson, and tougher to bring down and he is one of those rare players who gets stronger as the game goes on. Does alot of damage in the 4th quarter, led the NFL in 4th quarter rushing yards (464). Like Johnson he's a threat to take to the house everytime he touches the ball.Seen every Texans game this year, did something almost every game that would make you go Wow! He is a very strong inside runner, seen him move piles. This kid looks like the real deal. They'll most likely bring in another back to lighten the load, but that could make him even more dangerous in the 4th quarter.
:unsure:

Ive seen a few games. But kept up with his highlights. he looked really good. I dont think i can even trade him

12 team , 3 keeper PPR league my first 2 keepers are Gore and Forte. Then I have to decide between Willie Parker and Steve Slaton. Yes Parker had the injury bug last year and at this point I'll probably keep Slaton over FWP as I think he has more upside than FWP this year. You know the Steelers are gonna get Mendenhall involved next year and there's still Mewelde Moore there too. I don't think it'll hurt Slaton's production if they bring in a goaline back. It'll probably help him to have someone take some carries so he can remain healthy and productive. Seems to be mixed opinions on him in this post and valid points for and against him. Still, I'm gonna roll the dice with him over FWP. I'll have the luxury of not having to start him every week if I choose to do so. We can go 2 rb + 3 wr's or 3rb's + 3 wr's so I'll have options with Slaton. So I think my team will be in a good position by keeping Slaton and I'll see what receiver's I pick up in the draft.

so you'll take an oft-injured player like McFadden over a proven commodity like Slaton?! c'mon now. McFadden isChris Brown, v2.0...speed, hands.and a lot of injuries and 'doubtful' injury report listings.. :rolleyes:

Raiders have a pathetic offense, a lousy coaching staff, lousy offensive talent ( WR's), two other RB's to fight with to get touches( Bush, Fargas) , and an offensive philosophy that loves to use RBBC rotating all 3 of these guys..

Slaton is not involved in RBBC, and never will be not with Kubiak calling the shots ...Kubiak has never been involved with RBBC, even in Denver..Nine TDs and 50 receptions for a rookie...didn't start getting 20+ carries per game until week 11..reeled off four 100+ yards games over the final 7 weeks of the season, five 100+ yard games in total, again, as a rookie..

the trends I look for with players like that are when does he hit his hot streak..Slaton hit his over the final 7 weeks of the season...when guys hit streaks over the final few weeks like that, that trend usually carries over to the following season...

he averaged 5.1 per carry against div rival Tenn, going over 100+ yards rushing in both games against that highly touted run defense..

in two games against div rival Jax, he avg'd 5.1 per carry, 161 yards on 31 carries..

some of his 2008 stats came while Shaub was out of the lineup... :thumbup:

and the O-line is only going to get better, and just think how much MORE he'll do if/when Houston improves that sagging defense, as that will provide more offensive time of possession for the Houston offense, more possessions in general.

:thumbup:

I hope he blows up next year. Just drafted him in WSL3! :rolleyes:

Anywho, I too compared Slaton with CJ. But don't that entirely fool you, because CJ was splitting a lot of time and had a ton of TDs taken away from Fatdale...

I watched every Houston game and I was so impressed with Slaton this year. The only "real" stinker of a game he had was vs OAK in Week 16........but the HOU OFF in general was horrible that day. Andre only had 1 catch for 9 yds.

Anyways, Slaton surprised the hell out of me. I was one of the haters on draft day when we were staring at Rashard Mendenhall with the #18 pick, then we traded down with BALT so they could get Flacco. Turns out that Slaton was that "gem" every team looks for on Day 2. He does everything well, including picking up blitzes. Runs between the tackles, great hands, not afraid to put his head down and drive for more yards.

He reminds me so much of Dominack Davis.........I just hope he doesn't turn out like him in the end.

I'm not saying I don't like Slaton or that I don't think he'll be productive when he gets his touches. When I said this year might have been his career year when it's all said and done, it's because I don't know that he'll ever get that many touches again.

It ended up being a perfect storm for him this year when Chris Brown went on IR before the season started and Ahman Greene was out almost the whole year. They had no one but Slaton. Yes, he delivered for them, but I just don't see the situation ever being like that again with Houston. They are not going to have Slaton going it alone ever again if they can help it.

That's the only reason I think he might not ever repeat his rookie numbers.

Also...

Slaton was the only back to gain 100+ yards vs Tennessee (he did it twice).
while I know technically this doesn't disprove what you posted but Thomas Jones rushed for 96 yards and Leon Washington 82 yards in the same game against Tenessee.Edited to dicuss topic:

I wasn't high on Slaton entering the league. I watched him alot at WVU and while he had impressive speed, never really saw him run inside and break tackles so based on his small stature I figured that he would not be able to rely purely on speed to succeed in the NFL and therefore be no0thing more than a thrid down back. I guess because of the WVU o-line, the spread offense and the threat of Pat White in the backfield Slaton always had holes and open space.

Watching him a few time in the pros though he is fully capable of gaining tough yards and I was surprised by the power he does possess.

Those saying that Houston will bring in a back to take carries from Slaton, I'd ask isn't that the way the NFL is trending. 2 back systems are prevalent and still allow a back to succeed. I'm not sure how Houston wouldn't be giving Slaton the majority of the carries after how impressive he looked last season.

I think it makes sense for Houston to get a bigger back either in FA or the draft. Slaton is a weapon but they need to consider his smaller size and not overuse him. I think he's a gamble in 2009 ff drafts because of his size. CBS currently has him as the 8th RB in their early rankings, higher than Chris Johnson, S Jax, Barber, Portis, LT, Addai, etc. I'm not so sure where I'd want to take him as opposed to those other names. He was absolutely awesome this year but do you want to take him over all those other names?

Good point Dr O, everyone is playing two back system. As for Slaton being smaller back, true... however he is basically the same size as Portis when Portis was a rookie in Denver. Houston's offense is basically the same as Denver's, they have the great Alex Gibbs and the zone blocking scheme which is a perfect fit for Slaton. Houston is nothing more than Denver south in terms of what they try to do in their running game.

In the fantasy world Denver RBs were gold, I really think it is the same in Houston right now and Slaton is their Portis. Houston is a team on the rise and I beleive Slaton will be a big part of their future success. He surprised alot of folks, including the Texan coaching staff. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I beleive he played thru a nagging injury his final year at West Virginia, which may have kept his numbers down and making him slide some in the draft.

There is little doubt that Houston will add a RB either in FA or in the draft (possibly both.) Ahman Green will be gone and I doubt Chris Brown will be retained either since he didn't look all that great in preseason even before his injury. Moats and Chris Taylor are candidates for the practice squad but aren't anything more than emergency depth. At one point during the season, Houston only had 2 RB's on the roster. They are going to have to add a RB as depth or COP for Slaton no matter what. The question is how much will that RB take away from Slaton's opportunities?

I'm not saying I don't like Slaton or that I don't think he'll be productive when he gets his touches. When I said this year might have been his career year when it's all said and done, it's because I don't know that he'll ever get that many touches again.It ended up being a perfect storm for him this year when Chris Brown went on IR before the season started and Ahman Greene was out almost the whole year. They had no one but Slaton. Yes, he delivered for them, but I just don't see the situation ever being like that again with Houston. They are not going to have Slaton going it alone ever again if they can help it. That's the only reason I think he might not ever repeat his rookie numbers.
:shrug: Look at the final numbers on the year:382 HOU RB rushes268 Slaton rushes70% opps for Slaton78 HOU RB targets59 Slaton targets76% opps to Slaton64 HOU RB Receptions50 Slaton recepts78% opps to Slaton14 HOU RB TD's10 Slaton TD's71% TD's to SlatonThen take a closer look at the distribution of touches just between Ahman Green and Slaton in games when both played:Slaton carries 115Green carries 74 61% for Slaton13 Targets for Slaton 14 Targets for Green 48% for Slaton 12 Recepts for Slaton11 Recepts for Green52% for Slaton5 TD's for Slaton3 TD's for Green63% for SlatonThose numbers don't even include any other HOU RB's. Houston will use two backs next year, the only reason Slaton got as much work this season was circumstances and not coaches decision. The workload Slaton had in 2008 will not repeat in 2009.

Slaton's average touches this year: 16.75, which includes an outlying 4-rush day against Baltimore.

Johnson: 16.73.

What, you say? That's never going to last! He'll split time next year!

Well, when he WAS splitting time, he was getting between 16-24 touches a game (see games 1-11). When he wasn't, he was getting between 21-29 touches a game. Ergo, it's natural to assume that Slaton's going to receive roughly the same amount of touches per game as Johnson, even if he scales back to "splitting time". His 16.75 average is probably what we can expect from this point forward, even if another back is brought in--and chances are, with more conditioning, you'll see that nudge higher, even if there's another back brought in.

Just because Slaton may not receive 26 carries a game doesn't mean he isn't going to succeed. People are vastly overrating the "other running back".

Slaton's average touches this year: 16.75, which includes an outlying 4-rush day against Baltimore.

Well, when he WAS splitting time, he was getting between 16-24 touches a game (see games 1-11). When he wasn't, he was getting between 21-29 touches a game. Ergo, it's natural to assume that Slaton's going to receive roughly the same amount of touches per game as Johnson, even if he scales back to "splitting time". His 16.75 average is probably what we can expect from this point forward, even if another back is brought in--and chances are, with more conditioning, you'll see that nudge higher, even if there's another back brought in.

Just because Slaton may not receive 26 carries a game doesn't mean he isn't going to succeed. People are vastly overrating the "other running back".
Didn't say he wasn't going to succeed. I just don't think he's going to ever match this year's numbers. He can still be good, just not great (fantasy-wise).I also don't like the comparison to Chris Johnson, because the situations are totally different. Tennessee is a run-oriented offense with no other weapons in the passing game. Houston has AJ, Daniels and even Walter. That's a lot of people to divide the TDs up among.

Well, when he WAS splitting time, he was getting between 16-24 touches a game (see games 1-11). When he wasn't, he was getting between 21-29 touches a game. .....People are vastly overrating the "other running back".
Even with a marginal "other running back" available, look at the impact on production:When Ahman Green played Slaton average 12.9 PPG in PPRWhen Ahman Green did not play, Slaton averaged 21.9 in PPRHouston needs another RB, they'll get one through FA or the draft (probably both). "Other running back" doesn't mean they take one in the first round, but they can easily add a serviceable guy like an Ahman Green to take his workload when he was healthy.

Good point Dr O, everyone is playing two back system. As for Slaton being smaller back, true... however he is basically the same size as Portis when Portis was a rookie in Denver. Houston's offense is basically the same as Denver's, they have the great Alex Gibbs and the zone blocking scheme which is a perfect fit for Slaton. Houston is nothing more than Denver south in terms of what they try to do in their running game.

In the fantasy world Denver RBs were gold, I really think it is the same in Houston right now and Slaton is their Portis. Houston is a team on the rise and I beleive Slaton will be a big part of their future success. He surprised alot of folks, including the Texan coaching staff. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I beleive he played thru a nagging injury his final year at West Virginia, which may have kept his numbers down and making him slide some in the draft.
Very interested in this as well. At WVU in his final year and he did not look like an NFL starter at all. Therefore I was down on him in 2008.I think I read during the 2008 offseason that he denied reports he was injured in 2007. At least if he had said he was injured, I would not have ranked him so low.

But if the truth is that he was injured, it would make a lot of sense. Slaton 2008 looked so different than Slaton 2007.

The emergence of Noel Devine also cut into his production in his senior year.

Didn't say he wasn't going to succeed. I just don't think he's going to ever match this year's numbers. He can still be good, just not great (fantasy-wise).I also don't like the comparison to Chris Johnson, because the situations are totally different. Tennessee is a run-oriented offense with no other weapons in the passing game. Houston has AJ, Daniels and even Walter. That's a lot of people to divide the TDs up among.
Yes, the offenses are different. I primarily compare them because I find it strange that people tout Johnson over Slaton to such an extreme, when Johnson's had the same amount of touches and splits time with a TD-thieving White--a strategy that likely won't change in the immediate future. Interestingly, I've seen many assume Johnson's touches will increase (not saying you, just rambling here). If the Titans drafted a playmaker at WR such as Harvin (which at least one mock draft has suggested, for what it's worth), it's entirely possible that they'd scale back the running attack a little. As recently as 2006, the Titans were 14th in the league in attempts. Anyway, back to Slaton: I see no reason to think that the amount of touches is going to radically change in Slaton's case. The important point is that he was productive with 16-24 touches--and really, it's to his benefit that he has a balanced offensive attack around him. I'm not saying he's going to regularly be a Top-5 running back. However, I think people are drastically short-changing a guy who showed durability, toughness, and versatility.

I'm not saying I don't like Slaton or that I don't think he'll be productive when he gets his touches. When I said this year might have been his career year when it's all said and done, it's because I don't know that he'll ever get that many touches again.It ended up being a perfect storm for him this year when Chris Brown went on IR before the season started and Ahman Greene was out almost the whole year. They had no one but Slaton. Yes, he delivered for them, but I just don't see the situation ever being like that again with Houston. They are not going to have Slaton going it alone ever again if they can help it. That's the only reason I think he might not ever repeat his rookie numbers.
:shrug: Look at the final numbers on the year:382 HOU RB rushes268 Slaton rushes70% opps for Slaton78 HOU RB targets59 Slaton targets76% opps to Slaton64 HOU RB Receptions50 Slaton recepts78% opps to Slaton14 HOU RB TD's10 Slaton TD's71% TD's to SlatonThen take a closer look at the distribution of touches just between Ahman Green and Slaton in games when both played:Slaton carries 115Green carries 74 61% for Slaton13 Targets for Slaton 14 Targets for Green 48% for Slaton 12 Recepts for Slaton11 Recepts for Green52% for Slaton5 TD's for Slaton3 TD's for Green63% for SlatonThose numbers don't even include any other HOU RB's. Houston will use two backs next year, the only reason Slaton got as much work this season was circumstances and not coaches decision. The workload Slaton had in 2008 will not repeat in 2009.
Best posting I've ever seen from you, H.K. :shrug:ETA: Wasn't there a Kubiak quote that stated something along the lines of over-working Slaton in the second half of the season?

AllVolUT said:
:cry: Look at the final numbers on the year:382 HOU RB rushes268 Slaton rushes70% opps for Slaton78 HOU RB targets59 Slaton targets76% opps to Slaton64 HOU RB Receptions50 Slaton recepts78% opps to Slaton14 HOU RB TD's10 Slaton TD's71% TD's to SlatonThen take a closer look at the distribution of touches just between Ahman Green and Slaton in games when both played:Slaton carries 115Green carries 74 61% for Slaton13 Targets for Slaton 14 Targets for Green 48% for Slaton 12 Recepts for Slaton11 Recepts for Green52% for Slaton5 TD's for Slaton3 TD's for Green63% for SlatonThose numbers don't even include any other HOU RB's. Houston will use two backs next year, the only reason Slaton got as much work this season was circumstances and not coaches decision. The workload Slaton had in 2008 will not repeat in 2009.
Best posting I've ever seen from you, H.K. :thumbup:ETA: Wasn't there a Kubiak quote that stated something along the lines of over-working Slaton in the second half of the season?
Best post, why? Because he agreed with you? There is no predictive value to those numbers. They merely reflect that Houston was trying to get some value out of their investment in Green. Who knows how next year will materialize. But it sure looks like Slaton will be the starter and get the majority of the carries next year.

AllVolUT said:
Best posting I've ever seen from you, H.K. :cry:ETA: Wasn't there a Kubiak quote that stated something along the lines of over-working Slaton in the second half of the season?
That isn't saying much. :thumbup:

But it sure looks like Slaton will be the starter and get the majority of the carries next year.
The discussion point is the definition of majority.For 2008, Slaton had 71% of all RB touches in Houston.When Ahman Green played, Slaton had 58% of RB touches in those games. When Green did not play, Slaton had 85% of all RB touches.If you want to project Slaton for over 70% of all RB touches again this year after looking at what the team prefers to do with two healthy options, then be my guest.

Users who are viewing this thread