What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Was anyone here ever a male cheerleader? (1 Viewer)

Watching college hoops at the moment...UCLA vs. Washington St. Male Cheerleaders were all boosting the gals up in the air with one hand placed firmly on the fanny.

Now I can imagine a lot, but I just want to know what really goes on inside the head there. Because right about now, I'm checking my college eligibility to see if I can go back and be one of these guys. Stigma be damned.

Anyone ever do it? It's okay if you did. In fact, at this point, it's pretty freaking cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure that if I tried to lift any body over 40 pounds over my head I'd pee a little.
:banned: Yeah, but at this age, it would be, like, SO worth it!I HAVE to imagine these guys get all kinds of close ups, slips, feels that the rest of us can only pray to dream about.It used to be cool to mock the male cheerleaders, but now I'm beginning to think I know why they are always ALWAYS smiling.

I kind of assume male cheerleaders are like male gymnasts; terrific bodies, some are even hot... but 99% are gay NTTIAWWT. So I doubt they are trying to feel up the co-eds while basket tossing them.

I kind of assume male cheerleaders are like male gymnasts; terrific bodies, some are even hot... but 99% are gay NTTIAWWT. So I doubt they are trying to feel up the co-eds while basket tossing them.
Sure, I bet there's a handful of gay ones out there. But now that I'm an old man who doesn't really care what other people think about him, I'd kill a mid-level office worker for a chance to be a male cheerleader at Arizona State.Not that I could lift one of those gals above my head with a dose of HGH and a year on a Bow-Flex, but my god.....what a view.

Sure, I bet there's a handful of gay ones out there. But now that I'm an old man who doesn't really care what other people think about him, I'd kill a mid-level office worker for a chance to be a male cheerleader at Arizona State.Not that I could lift one of those gals above my head with a dose of HGH and a year on a Bow-Flex, but my god.....what a view.
We had male cheerleaders for basketball games in high school, and they were all football players who were strong and very manly (well, as manly as one can be in high school)...none of them gay, as far as I know, and generally the most popular guys in school. No stigma at all. I think they were way ahead of their time. :popcorn:

Yes, I was a male cheerleader in high school. Senior year only, and only after I decided to quit the football team.

Also, I dated a cheerleader in college and substituted on a handful of occasions and assisted them in judging local cheerleading contests.

Yes, I was a male cheerleader in high school. Senior year only, and only after I decided to quit the football team.Also, I dated a cheerleader in college and substituted on a handful of occasions and assisted them in judging local cheerleading contests.
SEE! This is why I started this thread! YOU ARE A FREAKING LEGEND! I want the stories, Saints-Man. I know you got 'em. This is your forum. Go get a cold beer, crack your knuckles and let us all live vicariously through you until Night Line comes on. :thumbup: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

my boss was one at fsu. we ridicule him mercilessly behind his back. he is married with a child. but we wonder about those college years. for his bithday, one of the girls was assigned to get him a cake. she had the GIANT stones to put a cheerleader on it similar to this i about #### myself when i saw it. he rolled with it, but i don't think he was too happy with it.. :thumbup:

Yes, I was a male cheerleader in high school. Senior year only, and only after I decided to quit the football team.Also, I dated a cheerleader in college and substituted on a handful of occasions and assisted them in judging local cheerleading contests.
SEE! This is why I started this thread! YOU ARE A FREAKING LEGEND! I want the stories, Saints-Man. I know you got 'em. This is your forum. Go get a cold beer, crack your knuckles and let us all live vicariously through you until Night Line comes on. :thumbup: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
*breaks open a cold one* Well, my story telling is quite prosaic, but I will give it a go.Well, there I was...in the summer after my junior year. I had made to the final cut the last two years in basketball, and my senior year my coach was honest with me and told me he was going to cut me for a promising sophomore. I appreciated the way he made time to speak to me and not just post it on the bulletin board. He was a good guy.In the spring, I had decided to quit the football team. Never lettered, never got on the field, just practice fodder. Long practices. No fun.So, all of sudden, I am kind of a free agent. Now, I grew up in a heavily Catholic neighborhood. It was the late 70's, and there was a cultural backlash against the 60's. Sexually, we are very conservative. Only a handful of us had ever had sex, and only a handful of us had gotten past 2nd base with a girl.One of my close friends Steve was dating this young girl I knew from the neighborhood named Leslie. A cute little thing she was. 5'1", very petite, and I *thought* a very sweet girl. She was actually always nice to me so her personality was sweet. But I think you get my drift.So, one day over the summer, a week or so after my ....

*breaks open a cold one* Well, my story telling is quite prosaic, but I will give it a go.Well, there I was...in the summer after my junior year. I had made to the final cut the last two years in basketball, and my senior year my coach was honest with me and told me he was going to cut me for a promising sophomore. I appreciated the way he made time to speak to me and not just post it on the bulletin board. He was a good guy.In the spring, I had decided to quit the football team. Never lettered, never got on the field, just practice fodder. Long practices. No fun.So, all of sudden, I am kind of a free agent. Now, I grew up in a heavily Catholic neighborhood. It was the late 70's, and there was a cultural backlash against the 60's. Sexually, we are very conservative. Only a handful of us had ever had sex, and only a handful of us had gotten past 2nd base with a girl.One of my close friends Steve was dating this young girl I knew from the neighborhood named Leslie. A cute little thing she was. 5'1", very petite, and I *thought* a very sweet girl. She was actually always nice to me so her personality was sweet. But I think you get my drift.So, one day over the summer, a week or so after my ....
:dih:

*takes a sip*

So, one day over the summer, a week or so after my non-recorded varsity athletic career came to end(I did have a long shelf-life on the intramural circuit in both HS & College), I received a phone call from my friend Steve. He was sort of giggling(I will get to that in a second) and said to come over to meet him at Leslie's. Standard fare.

So, I ride my bike( I could drive, but we only had one car in the family at the time and dad was at work). So, I go in and we are hanging out in Leslie's bedroom(no big deal...a common occurrence....small house all the doors are open). All of sudden, Steve pops up...gotta go...talk to y'all later. I do find it odd.

Then Leslie puts on the sweet talk...Saints-Man...I miss you!!! You know...the flirting with the touching. I am enjoying it, but not in a sexual way(this is a close friends gf). There is a funny smell in the air...not drugs....just *something*. Then she springs the question....Saints-Man...we need another male cheerleader!!! If we can't get one...there won't be a squad!!!

In my mind....no effing way!!! Some guys on the team are already pissed at me, questioning my manhood because I no longer decided to play football. I really don't need this. My experience was very unlike what Krista4 described. I attended an all-male HS and male cheerleaders were very low on the "need to live" basis.

But I do remember being intoxicated by this smell...or just a faint of a smell at this point. Also...Leslie was pushing the goods big time. Yes, she was wearing her Catholic HS skirt...you know the one. Odd I thought...we were a few weeks from school. Not my business. But...she put her arm around me...not in a sexual way, but in a buddy way. And those perky little breasts were just rubbing against my arm.

Just as the words "No way" were forming on my lips....she squeezed me tight with one arm, breast rubbing against my right arm, saying "Please Please Please"....and out came "Yes".

Faaaaaarrrrrqqqqqqqquuuuueeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*takes another sip*

*another large sip...puts down Pete's Wicked Ale*

She is jumping up and down....I am calling Lynn!! I am calling Susan!!! Oh Saints-Man...thank you thank you...

She is hugging me tight. Then I leave, and go by my friend's Steve.

SM: Steve, why did you leave?

Steve: laughs

SM: I thought we were friends!!

Steve: Saints-Man, she was so happy that I told her about you quitting basketball and that I thought you would be a cheerleader that she let me perform oral sex on her!!!(Not actual language used...I am sure you can use your imagination)

SM: So that was the smell in the air?

Steve: I knew you would smell that!!!!! (Steve starts to dance his very happy dance...I am thinking about a gun purchase)

SM: So....I am cheerleader so you could perform oral sex on her?

Steve: Yep....and later tonight...she is giving me a bj!!!

So, my ensnarement into me being a cheerleader got my buddy tastes(literally) of the forbidden fruit, a pleasure that I would not enjoy until college.

*Takes a big sip...*

*another large sip...puts down Pete's Wicked Ale*

She is jumping up and down....I am calling Lynn!! I am calling Susan!!! Oh Saints-Man...thank you thank you...

She is hugging me tight. Then I leave, and go by my friend's Steve.

SM: Steve, why did you leave?

Steve: laughs

SM: I thought we were friends!!

Steve: Saints-Man, she was so happy that I told her about you quitting basketball and that I thought you would be a cheerleader that she let me perform oral sex on her!!!(Not actual language used...I am sure you can use your imagination)

SM: So that was the smell in the air?

Steve: I knew you would smell that!!!!! (Steve starts to dance his very happy dance...I am thinking about a gun purchase)

SM: So....I am cheerleader so you could perform oral sex on her?

Steve: Yep....and later tonight...she is giving me a bj!!!

So, my ensnarement into me being a cheerleader got my buddy tastes(literally) of the forbidden fruit, a pleasure that I would not enjoy until college.

*Takes a big sip...*
Right turn, Clyde

This sounds just like me in high school. Except for joining the cheerleading squad, I had to go to a dance with an in-the-closet lezzy, so my buddy could get some off her friend. The girlfriend even addressed me as Saints-Man.

*Guzzles the rest...opens the next one*

Well, practices start and words gets out. I am getting more phone calls from guys who I barely knew having no idea how they got my phone number.

"Saints-Man, is it true you are a cheerleader"

"Yes"

"Why?"

"Well, a close friend of mine asked me(I considered Leslie a friend too...even though I am doubting that at this point)"

Silence.

"Dude, you are doosh".(and other sundry insults and questions of my manhood)

That was a transcript that was repeated frequently. Oh well. I made a committment and I was gone to stick to it.

So, practice starts. What amazes me at how SERIOUS these people were. It is amatuer hour, because we only have a sponsor and no coach. The girls are putting things together. Close your eyes and imagine this...8 girls, just developing into womanhood, attempting to come up with strategy. Hormones raging, menstrual blood flowing, clique behavior fully engaged.

It was absolute freaking hell.

But you see...I have a ray of hope. There is cheerleader camp. Yep. Camp with attractive girls and guys and at some relatively small college. Sweet. Okay...I am in prison camp, but I can see furlough!!!!! I am keeping hope alive.

At this age, at least in my era, girls did not *liked* to be touch. They may have been closeted women of loose moral virtue, but they certainly put on a good show.

The partnered moves are called stunts. T-Bird(Boobie brushage galore!!!). Chair. That is when you throw them up in the air, prop them up with one hand on the females butts, and extend their leg horizontally for balance. She is basically "sitting" in your hand. Yes, much ### grabbage, and it was part of the stunt. You are "supposed" to leave your hand flat, but it is not easy to hold 110-120 pounds above your head with basically one arm.

Okay...I am having fun...the girls are flying off in rages all the time, but they are doing that whether we are getting ### grabs or they are just arguing. Or crying. For the love of God, the crying.

*Grabs bottle firmly, eyes & teeth clenched, and takes a big swig*

*Another gulp trying to wash away the pain*

There are bad parts too.

Yes, girls do pass gas during stunts. Yes, while performing certain stunts you can feel whether or not she is wearing a maxi-pad. Some girls, especially in that time, did not have a regular femine hygeine routine. And the girls fighting. And Crying. And the negotiating trying to bring us guys into the middle.

Then, the uniforms. The girls of course look so HOT in theirs. Ours? We had the TIGHTEST PANTS EVER. I am not kidding. Cut circulation off to the family jewels tight. I have a rough enough existence ahead of me.

Then the day came. It was a warm night, not unlike other nights in New Orleans. Warm and muggy. To the unsuspecting, a night like literally thousands of others. But something wasn't right. There was a foreboding in the air.

We huddle at the start of practice. Our sponsor steps into the group. It was a female teacher at school(very UNHOT...I hope no pictures of her survived), and one I did not much care. Here comes Hiroshima.

"Due to a lack of funds, we will not be attending Cheerleading camp. The fundraisers fell far short of our expectations plus there is a scheduling conflict. Blah blah blah"

Well, as you can expect, the female hormonal cheerleaders break into shrieks of gried. Me....a complete sense of defeat overwhelms me. I have endured all this for NO CAMP????/

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEE

*Guzzles the rest of the beer...pounds beer into desk trying to forget that awful day*

*Opens another beer...the tragedy portion of our story is nearing an end. Then the Phoenix of redemption*

That is all prelude...the season is such a grind.

Remember, while the girls want the guys, they don't want male cheerleader guys. The want the atheletes. Again, remember, this is an all-boys HS.

Then you have to attend pep rallys. Remember pep rallys? Soooooooooooo lame. Now close your eyes...now they are all looking at you. The boredom. The disgust. The borderline hate.

You know how it is...once you have grabbed a girls but literally hundreds of times, the novelty wears off. You want more. After a few hundred boobie scrapes...you are aching for a grab. You have seen these girls at all stages, and most of them ARE NOT pretty. The moodiness. The back stabbing. The drama. The crying. OMG, the crying!!!!

We basically only cheared for two sports. Football and basketball. And to these girls, this is SERIOUS. You are yelling "Go, [insert team name] Go!!! literally hundreds of times. Plus, these particular girls don't understand the sports. They are yelling defense when we have the ball. They call a pyramid a key time in the game, sometimes partially blocking the view of the crowd. Uggggghhhhhh.

Offer suggestions? Surely, you jest. I have to admit the team captain was a reasonable girl, but she just didn't get it. We were always off. If if we were right, who really cares? Unless the girls were hot, do you remember your HS cheerleaders? Oh.. and they thought they were the belle of the ball. Were the girls good looking? Yes. Two of eight were actually very nice with whom I became friends. Strict, practicing Catholic girls however. Any other fringe benefits? Nada. Zip. Bupkis.

Before cheerleading, I was in the middle of the pack as far as social importance. I had my group of friends, and it was cool. Not exhalted, but not hated either. Well, that surely changed. And certainly not for the better. Teachers mocked me. Nerdy freaking HS teachers mocked me!!! The wanna be coach who was always beat up as a kid? Mocked me.

Actually, the only one who didn't was the HS wrestling coach. He liked to mess with me, but never about that. Once, a kid bad mouthed about me in class and the wrestling coach tore him a new one. Sweet. One ally. One freaking ally.

Mercifully, HS cheerleading came to an end. God is a good God!!!!! Overall, a bad experience. Yes, a few butt grabs, but it was so amatuer hour. Being around that many teenagers when they run the asylum is a recipe for disaster and public shame. But there was sweetness afoot...

*Blows out...and takes a slip...a smile comes to my face*

High school, senior year, last semester. Two of the three male cheerleaders in our school got susended for an offense I no lnger recall. The remaining one was a buddy. He asked me. I thought it gay, and frankly I wasn't a real school spirit sort orf guy being more into self intoxication and girls of a slightly less wholesome bent. Nevertheless he convinced me and after a while we were off. The girls decided I didn't have the aptitude for the cheers, nor the rythem, they just wanted someone who could do lifts and who could support multiple girls in the air. We worked on lifts, pyramids and catches. Mounts and dismounts. They practiced in shorts and cropped T's. I had to learn to keep my thumb against the palm and facing backwards. There were slips and transgressions. The girls were appreciative of me trying and two of them ran with the stoner crowd so I knew them a bit and this gave a chance to get to know them better. That was nice. I felt the fool in the sweater and blue cordoroys, but it was all right. Nobody dared call either of us ####, at least never to our faces, and plenty of guys wished for the chance to be holding those girls.

Our last event was the State H.S. Basketball Tournament. Naturally my buddy and I both showed up to the final game drunk. Being drunk in Wisconsin was a right, even underaged or so it seemed, but by the tournament time we were past 18 and legal. I had had a minor clean up on my knee the week before and it was tender. I was to be the bottom of a pyramid with one of the larger girls on my shoulders, my buddy next to us similarly mounted, and a flyer (small girl we would often toss up) on top staddling the two mounted girls. When the girl I was to support directly mounted she did not step on my thigh but instead put the edge of those sharpe edged little saddle shoes right into my knee. I yelped, and rather than letting her swing around to my shoulder I ducked. She flew her leg and foot past my shoulder to open air and ended up dismounting from my height to the floor butt first making a wonderful slapping sound of thigh on hardwood. People gawked, she cried and ran off (Sorry Julie). Another girl on the team who hated Julie thought it funny and we struck up a friendship over me dumping Julie on her ###. That was nice.

*Kicks back a cup of coffee...Opens another beer*

But, dear listeners, while HS cheerleading is freaking hell, there is a silver lining. In the those dark days, the sweet seeds of sexual redemption were planted.

First semester, I meet this girl in Calculus(I don't the she ever passed it). Stunning. While she is short(5'1"), she is dark, great figure and exotic looking. Naturally dark skin(she was part Cherokee Indian) and jet black hair. Great boobs. Pretty big...36D as I recall, and firm and perky. Runners legs....and a butt that was round & rock hard. A slightly less muscular gymnast with dynomite breasts.

First part of the semester, we notice each other, and slowly start to make chit-chat. This girl is HOT!!!!! But, I have gf who is a junior in HS so I am not looking for anything. I took calculus in HS so this class is a breeze for me. She is struggling to put it kindly. One day, as we are sitting in the hall after a break from class, a guy who attended my HS and says "Hey Saints-Man, are you going to try out for cheerleader?", snickering, almost belly-laughing as he walks away.

As you can imagine, a wave of embarassment washes over me. To my overwhelming surprise, she grabs me by the arm and asks "Were you a cheerleader?" and I nod. She exclaims "I am a cheerleader here at UNO!!!".

After this, she is all up into me for the rest of the semester. I thought it was just because she wanted me to help her, but it was more than that. We break for Christmas. I have enjoyed the flirting, but like I said I have a gf .

Well, after XMAS but before I returned for the spring semester, my gf and I decide to call it quits.

*Through smiling lips, takes another big gulp*

*Kicks back a cup of coffee...Opens another beer*But, dear listeners, while HS cheerleading is freaking hell, there is a silver lining. In the those dark days, the sweet seeds of sexual redemption were planted.First semester, I meet this girl in Calculus(I don't the she ever passed it). Stunning. While she is short(5'1"), she is dark, great figure and exotic looking. Naturally dark skin(she was part Cherokee Indian) and jet black hair. Great boobs. Pretty big...36D as I recall, and firm and perky. Runners legs....and a butt that was round & rock hard. A slightly less muscular gymnast with dynomite breasts.First part of the semester, we notice each other, and slowly start to make chit-chat. This girl is HOT!!!!! But, I have gf who is a junior in HS so I am not looking for anything. I took calculus in HS so this class is a breeze for me. She is struggling to put it kindly. One day, as we are sitting in the hall after a break from class, a guy who attended my HS and says "Hey Saints-Man, are you going to try out for cheerleader?", snickering, almost belly-laughing as he walks away.As you can imagine, a wave of embarassment washes over me. To my overwhelming surprise, she grabs me by the arm and asks "Were you a cheerleader?" and I nod. She exclaims "I am a cheerleader here at UNO!!!".After this, she is all up into me for the rest of the semester. I thought it was just because she wanted me to help her, but it was more than that. We break for Christmas. I have enjoyed the flirting, but like I said I have a gf .Well, after XMAS but before I returned for the spring semester, my gf and I decide to call it quits. *Through smiling lips, takes another big gulp*
You CANNOT quit now!

Guitar player in my college band was dating one of the U of Washington cheerleaders. There was one particular cheerleader that her and her cheerleader friends refered to as "boner guy" for reasons not too difficult to figure out. Apparently some of the other male cheerleaders did in fact get fringe benefits, however.

Now Saints man, finish your damn story already

The only story I can really tell is that at NCSU in the mid 90's it was common knowledge that the male cheerleaders were banging the other females. It supposedly like a crazy sex club where they switched off pretty frequently. I knew an ex cheerleader who was in a sorority and she was the biggest ho I think I have come across (no pun intended) She was tiny but smoking hot.

I'm pretty sure that if I tried to lift any body over 40 pounds over my head I'd pee a little.
:lmao: Yeah, but at this age, it would be, like, SO worth it!I HAVE to imagine these guys get all kinds of close ups, slips, feels that the rest of us can only pray to dream about.It used to be cool to mock the male cheerleaders, but now I'm beginning to think I know why they are always ALWAYS smiling.
I wish I had the balls to do this back in school.Comments and looks be damned, it would be insane the amount of poon you'd pull.

red_stapler said:
If any are not gay they are pulling down some major league tail.

Cheerleader here. Our school had male cheerleaders for basketball only and the 8 of us who made the tryouts were football players. It definitely had some perks and some drags. All told I would do it again, a great experience. People used to do a double take when they saw my letter jacket with a megaphone chevron sandwiched between the other chevrons but ridicule has never bothered me. My senior year we went to a 3 day cheerleading camp. The camp had 20 squads of girls and 2 squads of boys. It was our 8 guys, a squad of 6 other guys, and almost 200 girls. I learned alot at that camp.

Cheerleader here. Our school had male cheerleaders for basketball only and the 8 of us who made the tryouts were football players. It definitely had some perks and some drags. All told I would do it again, a great experience. People used to do a double take when they saw my letter jacket with a megaphone chevron sandwiched between the other chevrons but ridicule has never bothered me. My senior year we went to a 3 day cheerleading camp. The camp had 20 squads of girls and 2 squads of boys. It was our 8 guys, a squad of 6 other guys, and almost 200 girls. I learned alot at that camp.
A lot about love and a little bout women?

Users who are viewing this thread