What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL1 - Draft thread (1 Viewer)

6.12 Donnie Avery WR RAMS

6.13 Knowshon Moreno RB Georgia/???????? (for Fro via phone)

You know those times when you have a list of 6 picks and there are 7 picks before you are up. Ususally they get gone. Thankfully this won't be an issue. Excited about my next two upcoming picks.
I have a list of about five and I am hoping for one. Nobody has picked anyone off my list all day, of course there have only been three picks made. :popcorn:

6.15 John Carlson, TE - SEA

Produced pretty solid numbers as a rookie. Should get better with experience.

PMing BnB

Steel Dillo said:
6.15 John Carlson, TE - SEA

Produced pretty solid numbers as a rookie. Should get better with experience.

PMing BnB
:lmao: Was hoping he would slide under the radar a little longer.

Rudy said:
I might check later, but I'm pretty sure this is the latest the first rookie has ever gone in the WSLs. Shows how underwhelming this class is.

Rudy said:
I might check later, but I'm pretty sure this is the latest the first rookie has ever gone in the WSLs. Shows how underwhelming this class is.
Looked. Yep, by a decent margin.The first Rook in each league:2008 McFadden 3.03 3.11 3.16 4.102007 Peterson 4.05 3.15 3.042006 Bush 2.10 2.07 3.012005 Benson 2.15

7.02 Joe Flacco, QB - BAL

Lots of ways to go here, but I saw so many people get hammered in last year's survivor leagues because they didn't have 2 starters at QB that I don't think I can pass Neil O'Donnel Jr. up.

PMing HTF.

I hate that they have 3 guys that all have potential. Nonetheless, I liked what I saw when he got his carries.

7.03: RB - LeRon McClain

Will PM next guy.

Lots of ways to go here, but I saw so many people get hammered in last year's survivor leagues because they didn't have 2 starters at QB that I don't think I can pass Neil O'Donnel Jr. up.

PMing HTF.
:lmao: BULLCRAP
I was 4th or 5th in one of the survivors and my total points from the three or four quarterbacks was 3 points from Brady in Week 1
and you may need this to happen again.....................just a little kibbitzing while we wait and wait and :shock:

PMing HTF.
:goodposting: BULLCRAP
I was 4th or 5th in one of the survivors and my total points from the three or four quarterbacks was 3 points from Brady in Week 1
many ways to skin the cat in these, I've won with the 1 Stud QB and the 2 middle of the road max value points at QB types. No way is wrong.

Whatchutalkinbout?

6.9 Willis McGahee RB Ravens or ???

will PM Fiddles
like'n those ex-Raven RB's, 'ey razor?
well, it was more of a bargain basement RB than a Raven RB connectionm, but you got to do what you got to do.
well, it was more about the "ex" associated w/Wutchu-talkin'bout than it was about the Raven connectionthere are a couple well known Ravens that will have "ex" as a prefix to Raven come '09 roster

:kicksrock:

7.09 WR Michael Crabtree, Seattle/Oakland/???

If he lands in SEA or OAK, will be their top WR by Week 4. Just as long as DET doesn't take him #1...

Users who are viewing this thread